Outlook 2010 & Hotmail connector - Desktop Alert window displays

I recently installed the 2010 RTM version of Office and was told I needed to
update the Outlook Connector for my hotmail account.  I noticed after the
update (version 14) that I'm getting the new message ding and desktop alert
preview window for messages that arrive in my hotmail account (with exchange
being my primary).

This was not how it used to be and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn
it off?  I'm guessing the majority of people will like this feature but I
don't need to be notified all the time mail comes into my secondary hotmail
account.  Thanks everyone.

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

TextBox Bound to Memo Filed displays the first 255 Chr
hi everyone I have a "Notes" field which is set on the table as a MEMO field. The notes field is loaded into a form (bound) .the "Notes" field contains more than 255 characters. However, the "Notes" field (which is already a memo field type bound to textbox) the textbox cuts off all data after 255 characters. please help thanks Wael If the form is based directly on the table (not on a query), you probably have something in the Format property of the text box on the form, or in the Format property of the field in the table. Eliminate whatever is in the ...

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

Move Form to edge of chart window
I am using some vba in excel to display different forms in different sheets. Workbook has one data entry sheet with a dedicated form. This I manage to select as I have info on the screen resolution even if it changes and by selecting a particlar cell I manage to move this form relative to this cell. The problem is that I have 2 other sheets that are both chart windows. For each chart window I have a dedicated form that shows up whenever I switch to that particular sheet. My problem lies witht the positioning of these 2 forms, since that chart windows have no cells to refer ...

SOP Sales Transaction Entry Window
Dear Folks, I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry). In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID. Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module (Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window) Awaiting for your favourable feedback. You can find that field by clicking on the customer number expansion button to the right of the customer number field. Thi...

gridlines in outlook?

"Unable to display the folder"
I am running Outlook Express, and when I go into tools -> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX) and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works fine. Other people in my organization can access this mailbox just as doing wha...

how do I display a hyperlink in a seperate cell in excel?
I have a spreadsheet that has emails hyperlinked. I simply want to display those emails in another cell Saved from a previous post: One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then GetURL = "" Else GetURL = Rng.Hyperlinks(1).Address End If End Function So if you had a hyperlink in A1, you could put =getURL(a1) in that a...

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook and links in emails