Outlook 2007 Font size when opening a message

I've changed the font size in my Outlook by going through the
Tools/Options/Mail Format/Stationery and Fonts.   I've enlarged the font for
all messages.  However, for some reason, all messages continue to be in a
small font whenever I open the email to read it.   I've changed all of the
formatting in my "Current View"  also.   Is there anything else I can do so
that when I open an email the font is enlarged?

Have you checked your Zoom settings?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, LL asked:

| I've changed the font size in my Outlook by going through the
| Tools/Options/Mail Format/Stationery and Fonts.   I've enlarged the
| font for all messages.  However, for some reason, all messages
| continue to be in a small font whenever I open the email to read it.
| I've changed all of the formatting in my "Current View"  also.   Is
| there anything else I can do so that when I open an email the font is
| enlarged?

0
Milly
12/2/2009 9:38:20 PM
How do I check the zoom settings?  I am able to change the zoom by going to
View/Zoom when the message is open.   However, the change to the zoom
settings doesn't stay.   I would need to keep the settings when opening all
messages.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Have you checked your Zoom settings?
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
> ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> After furious head scratching, LL asked:
>
> | I've changed the font size in my Outlook by going through the
> | Tools/Options/Mail Format/Stationery and Fonts.   I've enlarged the
> | font for all messages.  However, for some reason, all messages
> | continue to be in a small font whenever I open the email to read it.
> | I've changed all of the formatting in my "Current View"  also.   Is
> | there anything else I can do so that when I open an email the font is
> | enlarged?
>

> .

If you use the reading pane, then look in the lower right hand corner of the
Outlook window and check what the setting is.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, LL asked:

| How do I check the zoom settings?  I am able to change the zoom by
| going to View/Zoom when the message is open.   However, the change to
| the zoom settings doesn't stay.   I would need to keep the settings
| when opening all messages.
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
|
|| Have you checked your Zoom settings?
|| --
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
|| ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
|| How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|| After furious head scratching, LL asked:
||| I've changed the font size in my Outlook by going through the
||| Tools/Options/Mail Format/Stationery and Fonts.   I've enlarged the
||| font for all messages.  However, for some reason, all messages
||| continue to be in a small font whenever I open the email to read it.
||| I've changed all of the formatting in my "Current View"  also.   Is
||| there anything else I can do so that when I open an email the font
||| is enlarged?
|| .

0
Milly
12/7/2009 8:19:35 AM
I actually found a fix using the Zoom tool in the top right hand
corner once a new message or reply message is open. It's under the
Format Text tab.

On Dec 7, 2:19=A0am, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever> wrote:
> If you use the reading pane, then look in the lower right hand corner of =
the
> Outlook window and check what the setting is.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
> ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
> How to ask a question:http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>
> After furious head scratching, LL asked:
>
> | How do I check the zoom settings? =A0I am able to change the zoom by
> | going to View/Zoom when the message is open. =A0 However, the change to
> | the zoom settings doesn't stay. =A0 I would need to keep the settings
> | when opening all messages.
> |
> | "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
> |
> || Have you checked your Zoom settings?
> || --
> || Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
> || Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
> || ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
> || How to ask a question:http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
> || After furious head scratching, LL asked:
Is
> || .

0
Mary

Error when opening spreadsheet
When this spreadsheet opens I receive the following error. Microsoft Excell cannot find 'FG_INV_VAL_4_12_01' ON '2003 Inventory Tracking.xls' This is a spreadsheet I have been using for a long time. There is a macro on the inventory sheet with the same name as in the error message. However I can find no reference to it in the spreadsheet I am trying to open. How do I debug this error to find the cause? ...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Opening a new instance of Excel

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Default font for PowerPoint slide
PowerPoint Office 2001, Mac OS 9.1 Is there a way to set a default font so that every time I choose a blank presentation from the options shown in the "new slide" box that appears, the default text font and its various attributes will be as I want them -- say, Arial 24 pt. Right now every time I open a new blank slide, the default text font is Times 24 pt. How did it get to be that? Thanks for your patience - you can see that I don't use PP very much. :-/ I've also posted this to the microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint group. -- -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.c...

worksheet size in bytes
Hi Everybody, is there any algorythm/function to know the size of given excel worksheet in byte? Tamas -- Tamas Nagy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tamas Nagy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475020 I think you'd have to save the worksheet in question as its own workbook. While you could add up all the characters in all the cells that's only a part of the picture given that many other things are part of the sheet, fo...

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

deleting fonts
My computer uses Vista Home Premium. I just had to reset it to its original state. I'm trying to delete fonts, but don't have permission. I am the only user of this computer and its administrator. When I've gone into the Fonts folder Properties - Security tab, the option for Special permissions is grayed out. When I click the Advanced option ("For special permissions or advanced settings, I don't know what to do next. Can someone please walk me through how to get permission in the Fonts folder so I can delete fonts? Thanks Kelly On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

powerpoint texbox issue
Sorry for posting this twice but I could not find my previous post, but I really need some help here. We have a ppt 2007 problem. The problem is on our CEO's computer too! We have ppt 2007 with all updates/service packs. The user will create a textbox in powerpoint and starts typing, then saves the ppt file. When the user goes back into the ptt file and clicks in the textbox and starts typing, "randomly" the font will increase and the user has to set the font back. Why Microsoft, why? This person uses powerpoint probably more than anyone at our company, sin...

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

Size Of Screen
I have a worksheet which requires a screen of 1024 * 768. It has ThisWorkbook_open macro which automatically sets Full Screen, but i there any VBA code I could add to it which would reset the scree size? There is also a Quit macro which switches off Full Screen - is ther an code which could reset the screen size? And while I am on: is there any way I can set Excel so that the Formul Bar is always visible when I start a session? Thanks, one and all -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com the formula bar can be toggled with: Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False Application.Disp...

SMTP 550 Message
Hi folks, Went I send an email via my Comcast to the following address (dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us) I get the following error. Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net Arrival-Date: 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 +0000 Final-Recipient: rfc822; <dvanderwoude@nwpic.bellingham.wa.us> Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 550_#5.1.0_Address_rejected. Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Permanent Failure: Other undefined Status Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:19:43 -0000 I understant tha a 550 is a deny, I just don't know were should I look or what to do in able to fix this issue. I should said also, that t...