Outllook 2007 Data file closed correclty?

Every time I open Outlook after starting my pc it tells the a dat file didn't
close correctly. I close Outlook everytime before shutting down the pc. How
do I stop this happening?
Shelagh

Look in Task Manager to be certain Outlook actually closed. Frequently
other add-ins are preventing Outlook from completely closing, and it has
only left the screen and you think it closed but hasn't.

sheezy wrote:

> Every time I open Outlook after starting my pc it tells the a dat file didn't
> close correctly. I close Outlook everytime before shutting down the pc. How
> do I stop this happening?
> Shelagh

0
Bob

Publisher and 2007
Is Publisher part of the Office 2007 Suite? "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: >Is Publisher part of the Office 2007 Suite? Professional version. Thanks!! "PD43" <pauld1943@comcast.net> wrote in message news:n4k9s3183s1kp2mrgm8mnp3ecvntlck549@4ax.com... > "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > >>Is Publisher part of the Office 2007 Suite? > > Professional version. It's part of the Microsoft Office family but not included in each edition. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101635841033.aspx -- JoAnn Paul...

how do i create a data collection form in excel?
i am trying to create a simple data collection form in excel that will help me tally survey results. What I would like is to have a form that I can use to enter information in without having to scroll through columns and rowes. Is this possible? Hi! You can do this by protecting the sheet. First, select the entire sheet. Goto Format>Cells>Protection tab Check Locked OK Now, select the cells that you will be entering data into. Goto Format>Cells>Protection tab Uncheck Locked OK Now, goto Tools>Protection>Protect sheet Uncheck everything except Select unlocked cells OK ...

Classic Menu For Excel 2007
I have recently started using Excel 2007 (for Windows) and am having a hard time using the ribbon... I have noticed that there are several commercial applications available for restoring the classic menu to Excel 2007. Does anyone know if there is a reputable freeware that will do the same? Or maybe there is some sort of registry hack that will do that? Thanks. -- tb http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/old_style_menus_in_excel_2007 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "tb" wrote: > I have recently started using Excel 2007 (for Windows) ...

Access 2007 Install Broke Access 2000 Runtime
I have an old Polaroid ID Cardmaker program that uses an Access 2000 Runtime to work. After installing Office 2007 Pro Plus I found that the cardmaker program would no longer work. The error is 2501 The OpenForm operation was cancelled. If I try to open the mdb file the error is "You do not have the necessary permissions to use the ........MDB object." If I use the Polaroid installation CD and reinstall the Access 2000 runtime the application will work but I can no longer open Access 2007 without it going through a reconfiguration. Once that happens the cardmaker app won't...

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

Formula contains same data when i Save As a workbook with another
Pls reply, I have workbook with multiple sheets, which i have to rename with every month. In this workbook in a particular sheet where i have created a formula which depends on other sheets. But when I Save it with another name and deleted past months all numeric data but this formula taking sum(sheet_cellno) from past months workbook. Why this not changed automatically, Pls help me Rao Ratan Singh ...

keep repairing Outllook 2007
As best I can tell, the XP SP2 critical updates sometimes cause problems for Outlook 2007. I repair Outlook 2007, and then it runs fine until the next critical update. I have repaired Outlook eight or ten times since the initial installation. Is it the critical updats that are cuasing the problem, and if so, is there a way to avoid this problem? When will Outlook 2007 be stable? Best, Christopher If you think you are posting a problem that we all know about, guess again. No one has reported similar problems. Perhaps you could post yours in detail along with steps to repro. Outlo...

Data Validation to range names for Chart Source Data
I have 15 Named Ranges. I'd like to have a drop down above one chart to select one of the names and the chart updates. How? Please help It sounds like a pivot chart would give you the dynamic ability you are looking for. If you build a Pivot table and chart you can drag the series that you would like into the data range or have them on top to filter by. Another option would be to use an advanced filter for your data. Using this would also change the chart as you changed the filter. Tim "Candyman" wrote: > I have 15 Named Ranges. I'd like to have a drop down ...

Filtering Data From a Table
In Query Design, I'm trying to eliminate all termed people (TRM) in a certain field. I've entered LIKE "TRM" in the criteria. When I open the query, it still includes the TRM people. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any response! On Oct 24, 3:52 pm, pm <p...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Query Design, I'm trying to eliminate all termed people (TRM) in a certain > field. I've entered LIKE "TRM" in the criteria. When I open the query, it > still includes the TRM people. What am I doing wrong? > > Thanks for any response...

Excel 2003 & xml-file: change referring path of input file?
Hi, I would like to change the path of input data of an xml-file coded below without editing the xml-file. The best would be that it could be changed somewhere in the Excel window. <udc:DataSource MajorVersion="1" MinorVersion="0" xmlns:udc="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc"> <udc:Type Type="XMLFile" MajorVersion="1" MinorVersion="0"/> <udc:Name>Binding1</udc:Name> <udc:ConnectionInfo Purpose="Query"> <udcxf:File xmlns:udcxf="http://schemas.microsoft.com/data/udc...

money2003 merge files
Is there a way to merge two money files (.mny)into one? thanks, dave See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q90. "daveb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ef001c393e8$b24ea4a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to merge two money files (.mny)into one? ...

outllook
Sorry guys, I have a question about outlook but don't know the name of the newsgroup. Can anyone help? Txs Silene This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CAE568.65A0FFD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Try here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?lang=3Den&cr= =3DUS&dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.outlook.general Mike Glen Project MVP See http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc for my free Project Tutorials "Silene" <sileneev@hot...

Saving E-mails When Reinstalling Office 2007
Hi: I need to reinstall Office 2007 on my computer. Is there a way to save my E-mails and My Favorites before uninstalling the software, so that I can bring them back into Word 2007 when the new installation is completed? Thanks. Jim You should make a backup of the PST file periodically so as not to lose important information in the event of a hard drive crash or malware infestation. As to the Office installation , just simply install it. No problem. Bigger question, why are you UNinstalling it? JimG wrote: > Hi: > > I need to reinstall Office 2007 on my...

export mails to outlook 2007
my customer wanted to use same mails in two computer at hom and at job. Than we made an active syncronization from the computer to an extarnel hdd. We said that close the winmail before syncronization. But he did not. And a day we found all the folders and mails like a puzzle. Now we want to use outlook 2007 and import mail folders which we wants to outlook 2007. outlook's import tool not worked good, only some folders came and most of them are empty. Winmail export tool dıd not worked also. Is there a third party tool for this or is there an other software for repair win ma...

Exchange 2007
I have migrated from 2003 to 2007, but most of the mailboxes I added to the 2007 server I did from ADUC. Newer mailboxes I created in Exchange 2007 EMC appear different. All are in the new 2007 mail database, but the ADUC created ones still are labeled 'Legacy'. Ones created with EMC are marked as 'User'. Is there a functional difference? If important to get them out of 'Legacy' status, how do you accomplish this? Don't want to have to recreate them and load email back in again. found this KB article. Hope this helps others. http://support.microsoft.com/default...

Adding new Reource in PWA site in Project Server 2007
Hi, Whenever I add a new resource in PWA site from Resource Center, It automatically adds the new resource to all the Project workspaces as Readers. Is this to do something with the settings or this is how the Project Server works? I want that whenever a new resource is added, it should not add the resource to the existing Project Workspaces. Thanks in Advance Hi , Project Server by default will add everone to the workspace. This is automoatic sync of permissions and the only way to work around it turning this sync off and assigning permissions on a per user basis but ...

Excel 2002...adding back gridlines to imported file
I've been switching from Quattro Pro 9 to Excel 2002, and I just saved Quattro Pro file(.qpw) as an .xls file. Then I moved it to my .xls folder and opened it with Excel 2002. Everything seems to be ok except that the gridlines are missing. I looked in the Excel Tools/Options/View and the gridlines choice is checked. I'm not sure what to do next to get the gridlines back into this spreadsheet. Any suggestions? jc Check to see if the Gridline Color has been changed to match the background. In the TOOLS-->OPTIONS-->VIEW Tab, just below the Gridlines checkbox, there shou...

Outlook 2007 stationary
How does one create new stationary in 07? I have looked everywhere and what was easy under former programs seems hidden now. thanks, There is no stationery creation tool in Outlook 2007 itself. See = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54 =20 "Bill" <...

Outlook 2007 PST Format for IMAP
In outlook 2003 you could not use the new Unicode format for .PST files - and were stuck with the (97-2002) format file. Has this changed in outlook 2007? Thanks! EA EastAsia <Private@AsiaWorld.com> wrote: > In outlook 2003 you could not use the new Unicode format for .PST > files - and were stuck with the (97-2002) format file. Has this > changed in outlook 2007? I believe I read that it has. -- Brian Tillman ...

Data Validation
Hi World I'm using Excel 97 I have a cell that I want to select a value from a list. The list that I want to select from is on a different worksheet. I've tried using Data Validation, selecting the Stettings Tab and in the allow dialog box chossing select list. But the source dialog will not let me choose any list that is not on the same worksheet. Anyone with a high IQ any ideas on how to achieve this? Hi With validation list, only cell references to same worksheet are allowed. To refer to list on another worksheet in same workbook, you have to define the list as named range...

outllook
I can receive e mail but not send e email. I get the following error message.....Some of the recipients are not valid. Please verify the names. I restored from Zip files, Outlook, Outlook Express, and messenger. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Data Migration Framework 04-13-04
Where can I find the Data Migration Framework? I would like to try it. How can I get the course material of CRM Installation & Configuration v1.2?? I only have v1.0 Many Thanks If you are planning on upgrading it is very simple. Just stick the CD's in and go. As soon as the upgrade is done go in to deployment manager and publish. Also somtimes you have to run the following. 1. Expand the Microsoft CRM V1.2 site in IIS | right-click on the xslPublisher.aspx file in Tools | ViewEditor | xslPublisher and select Browse. This will re-publish all of your forms. You can disregar...

Publisher can't open a file it just created
Working with Publisher 2003 we just reinstalled it on a computer because it started have problems opening publisher 2003 files. If I create a new file in publisher then save it, when I try to open it again it tells me that it can not open this file. Has anyone else run into this? It happened on another computer once before and we formated and reinstalled windows. I'd like to not have to re install windows if I can help it. Chris Are you saving the file to the hard drive? Do you have Norton? If so disable "script blocking" and in Norton's options disable "Of...

Continual Password Prompt
Hello, We are experiencing a strange problem with three Win7 clients on a SBS 2008 network. Whenever outlook is launched, the user is asked for their user name and password, similar to when a remote user connects from outside the network using RPC over HTTP. No matter how many times the user name/password are entered, the prompt continues to appear. Only after cancelling the prompt can the user get into Outlook and use the program - Outlook reports that exchange is connected, mail works as expected. However, the prompt continues to appear. This happens whether the us...

How to Integrate data in specific order using IM??
Is it possible to get Integration Manager to import data in the exact same order as the source file? If not possible, is it possible to sort data so it goes into GP in a particular order? For example, we're integrated Journal Entries and we'd like distributions to be imported in the following sort order: Main Account Segment, then Department Segment. If this is possible, how do we setup IM to get it to import distribution accounts in our desired order. Thanks sort the souce file in the order that you need. also See KB924857. in Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.ini, S...