http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"wichitawalt" <wichitawalt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FDF74F6F-C5C4-41EC-BC86-54DABEDB35A4@microsoft.com...
> How does one open inbox emails that have NOT been downloaded from the
> server?

0
Ben
5/11/2010 3:59:14 AM
"wichitawalt" <wichitawalt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How does one open inbox emails that have NOT been downloaded from the
> server?

You can't of course.  How can you open something not on your computer?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
5/11/2010 12:28:31 PM
Use Outlook Web Access is the only way I know.

wichitawalt wrote:

> How does one open inbox emails that have NOT been downloaded from the server?

0
Bob

email attachments 12-02-04
I'm unable to attach in photos, orshare any using msn9, but can open explorer and do that from there. It says its been blocked. How do I unblock this. I have to stop and open IE to send anyphotos what so ever. ...

Junk Email
I've noticed that our exchange server receives spam email for users that do not exist within our company ie. dave@domain.com. Is there any filter I can apply in exchange that will automatically delete emails that are sent to users that do not exist? Thanks Simon Microsoft provides the IMF Intelligent Massage Filter for Exchange 2003. This filter learns gradually about spam and performs actions described by the admin. for prior exchange versions try third party softwares like 1.Brightmail(www.brightmail.com) 2.SpamMarshall(www.spammarshall.com) These products are anti-spams and filter...

Delete emails in autocomplete
How do I delete emails which continue to show up in the autocomplete in outlook 2003? Posted here almost daily. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Grumpy" <jbanton@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:9B7F7C07-A290-4...

Publisher 2000

Blackberry Internet Email & Exch 2007
Greets... Have some Blackberrys that were using BB Internet Email connection. Worked fine with Exch. 2003. Now we upgraded to Exch. 2007 and Blackbery Internet Connection (via T-Mobile) gives us "Cannot connect to server". I think this is related to the old method of accessing via web: i.e. HTTPS:\\mail.company.com\exchange\username doesn't work the same under 2007. I've tried Https:\\mail.company.com\owa\username and that doesn't work either... Thanks, Cheesle Check out this link: http://www.blackberry.com/select/exchange2007/ cheers, Guga Varo Exchange Gr...

opening links in outlook

Problem trying to open old money file

Sender Policy Framework & Exchange Server ?
I just noticed the new SPF warnings that come out of domain searches at dnsreport.com with target dates of Oct 2004, any comments on this thing, and what if any exchange admins should know or be aware of ? Thanks for info on this. Bob Looks like the standard (SPF also know as Sender ID) is still in beta testing and may be changed before final release. Looks like a good idea. To use the new standard your MTA needs to support SPF. I could not find any tool for exchange to do this. Found this link below. AOL did a large testing of the protocal and it seems to work. http://www.mi...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

Sent Items appearing in Inbox
Every once in a while, when I reply to an email, there is an alert at the top of my email saying: "This message will be moved to the inbox after it is sent" Then when I send it, instead of going to the Sent Items folder, it goes to my inbox. It doesn't do it all the time and I can't figure out what is special about the messages that it does do it to! I had found a message talking about checking in the IMAP settings, but I couldn't find where that was, and we aren't using IMAP, we're using POP3. Please help! Holley Mac OSX 10.4.5 Entourage v. 11.2.5 Well, ...

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

combining folders(calendar, inbox,,outbox,contacts,etc)that appear in two places
I need assistance in configuring my Outlook, particularly since I just started to receive my email via outlook. I have folders with the same labels and names in"Outlook Today" and "Personal Folders". The calendar with information and listing of all tasks are in Personal Folders section with Outlook Today being empty. I believe my email is coming into Outlook Today area. I would like to consolidate these areas, I think under Outlook Today, and learn more re when to use what. The outlook today is synchronous on our LAN but there is nothing of import there thus defeat...

INBOX: There are no items to show in this view
Hi, I have some users who were on an NT workstation using Outlook 2000 with Exchange Server 5.5 on our network. They received a brand new PC with Windows 2000 on it. When making sure their mail would open correctly, the messages in the Inbox are there but not viewable ("There are no items to show in this view"). They can view messages in any of the subfolders of the Inbox but not the Inbox itself as well as the Sent and Deleted Items boxes. They do not have any filters running. The only difference I saw was that one was using a Microsoft Outlook Profile instead of MS Exchan...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Outlook Email
I have purchased a new computer and have linked the email to AOL (imap/smtp). I have no problem sending mail from outlook, however whenever someone reutrns the message it goes to my Aol account. How do I correct it so that return messages go to my office account You may get a better response if you posted to an Outlook news group rather than this Excel NG Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:33:01 -0800, Jame-O <Jame-O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have purchased a new computer and have linked the email to AOL (imap/smtp). >I have no problem sending mail ...

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...