Notes to a File

Hello,
I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to
transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do
this in bulk.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

"GeorgeA" <GeorgeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to
> transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do
> this in bulk.

Export your Notes folder to a CSV or TSV file and open that in Word.

There are plenty of password-keeping programs, many free, that will allow you
safe, secure access to your passwords and that are better than keeping the
data in a human-readable format.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Notes to a File
Hello, I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do this in bulk. Any ideas? Thanks! "GeorgeA" <GeorgeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8115371-3ADE-421B-90A5-3CCB833DC8D0@microsoft.com... > I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to > transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do > this in bulk. Export your Notes folder to a CSV or TSV file and open that in Wor...

Opening Multiple Files #2
How can I create a shorcut on my desk top that will open several spreadsheets located in various directories Thanks!!!! ...

Outlook backup (PFBACKUP) option not in FILE
XP Pro, Outlook 2002, ThinkPad: I install PFBACKUP.EXE (current version) from Microsoft. Install is normal but the option never shows on the FILE dropdown (yes, it's fully expanded). If I reinstall it, XP indicates it's already installed and asks me if I want to remove the current version. Notes: PFBACKUP works fine on Outlook 2000 (another system); it worked okay (I think) on XP until I installed and uninstalled Spam Inspector. I can't find any reference to the backup code anywhere in the system; I'm wondering if the install procedure does not work. Thanks... ...

CDHtmlDialog class and PNG files
Hi, One short question: Does CDHtmlDialog class support PNG files ? I feel that supports but won't work. Maybe someone has an link to an sample ? Thx 4 help "Marcin" <mila025@wp.pl> wrote in message news:edgfj9$rh5$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl... > Does CDHtmlDialog class support PNG files ? I've used CDHtmlDialog to show HTML files with <body background="image.png"> I'm not sure if you just call CDHtmlDialog::Navigate(_T("c:\\image.png")) if it will work. -- David http://www.dcsoft.com Hi again, I've already known where is t...

Broken counter for Notes and Tasks in Outlook Today
When I choose the folders Notes and Tasks in "Customize Outlook Today">Messages, the Notes and Tasks appears in the column of Outlook Today with zero being the number next to it. The numbers never change even though I have made notes and tasks. It always shows zero. Is that the same for anyone else or does it show the number of tasks and notes that one has. If so, how do I fix so that the amount of tasks and notes appears. Thanks ...

Access 2003 Importing missing File types
I cant import Excel or even TXT files. I have tried everything to resolve this issue when Importing to Access 2003 and missing most File types. Currently when selecting GET EXTERNAL DATA / IMPORT only files of Type: MS Office Access, Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC (many options are missing - this is true for the Link option too) Missing are File types like: excel, txt, csv etc. Have updated and detected and repaired Office 2003 several times. Please help as this is a very important function. Thanks Tony T It seems that you didn't use the personalised instalation. Do tha...

Where are the files?
X-No-Archive: Yes [Please reply in newsgroup] Hello, Someone asked me to help them recover their Outlook folders from a disk that was in a machine that had stopped booting up. They put the disk in another machine. They were not sure if they had Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2002. I searched for outlook.pst as well as all *.pst. I searched after turning on "show hidden files". I also tried a "dir /ah /s" from a cmd prompt. I cannot find the Outlook folders. Anybody know where these folders are located and whether they were stored in a format other than pst? I even looked for th...

EFT file format question
I'm attempting to create an EFT file format that is a little different, but the bank requires none the less. There are two obstacles that are tripping me up: 1) Most of the fields in the details section need to be output on separate. Each field must be followed by a carriage return and a line feed. For example: :20:TRANS REF 01 :32A:040717GBP100,01 :50A:/51507865 2) The decimal point in the amount field must be changed to a comma (I know... why???). See line :32A: above. The end of the line indicates a payment of 100.01 Pounds. For #1 I've tried setting the maxi...

Microsoft Publication doc to a PDF file
Does anyone know how I can convert a Microsoft Publication document to a PDF file? Is this even possible? Sure you can. If you have Publisher 2007 there is a free save as a PDF download here: https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en There are free converters around, www.primopdf.com is one, there are many others. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Patti" <Patti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F76ABA5B-5320-4F1D-A3C6-74B29A856A43@microsoft.com... > Does an...

Notes in the SOP Sales Transaction, are incorrect
Hi, I am just recently experiencing this error, the notes in the "Sales Trx Entry", either for the document number, or customer or Inventory ID, are not correct. This is because in certain cases, notes dated from 09/06/2002 (dd/mm/yyyy) are attached to current documents, ie. deliverynotes/invoices any reason as to why this could be happening, and how to resolve it Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed It sounds like your next record Note Index (NOTEINDX) in the SY_Company_MSTR (SY01500) table is too low. So it is giving new records Note Index's which have already been used and ...

Exporting/Importing PST files - error
I am trying to move my email messages from old to a new computer. My PST file is about 6GB. I am trying to copy it to an external HDD with 70GB of free space and it tells me that it has insufficient memory! I try to copy it via a network - the same story.Regardless of the size of free space it never allows it to paste with the same error message. What can I do? I need to migrate the messages!!! I even downladed the Migrate program but even the file that this prgram crated faces the same problem. In news:693BD524-6D5B-4208-B26E-9A59FB425882@microsoft.com, Rustam <Rustam@discussions.mic...

Macro or VB code to Export data to an Excel file?
I have a query that assembles the data that I would like to routinely export as an Excel file to a specific file location. I would like it such that various users can 'just press a button' so to speak and get the most current data from the database for use in an Excel Pivot Table. I would like either or both a Macro or VB code to do this. When I looked at the Macro options this was not obvious? Bob Take a look at the TransferSpreadsheet function in the Help file. Steve santus@penn.com "BobC" <Bob.CallenNoSpamm@cox.net> wrote in message...

do you know commands for when importing text file into visio 2000
Hi, I am trying to create visio file by importing *.csv files into visio 2000. I have had limited success, but I want to connect the shapes--from the stencil sheets--together. Does anyone have any documentation about this? From the basic flowchart stencil sheet, i can link together two process shapes with a connection. But I do not know how to connect an annotation shape to a process shape. I also do not know how to put two words on different lines for an annotation shape. I know it's confusing, but I have an example of what I am trying to do. The following is a *.csv text file. Put...

Recover dbt file
Dear All, I'm using outlook express 6 . I've accidently deleted the sent items.dbx file and what i have now is a sentitems.dbt file is there any way to recover from it the dbx file Regards, A.El Gazzar Try posting this in an Outlook Express group - this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. You can also try http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com for some good OE troubleshooting tips. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name her...

notes printing
I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after training. There are 4 slides per sheet and I observe that there is a lot of space unused. can I make the slides occupy more space so that they are bigger and easier to read afd See if this help: http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Handouts.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "afdmello" wrote: > I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after > trai...

lines of text...notes box
I have created a custom database for our marketing woman, I have designed the table and layout...but I have created a Notes box for the user to enter information into. But the notes box is getting full and I would like to configure it so the notes box can be unlimited rows or attach a text file to the table if needed...I have read somewhere thatg the notes box is limited to 255 lines is that right?? any help gratefully recieved but please be aware I dont know much about access Hi Mister Bobzi, Rather than defining the notes area as a Text field, make its properties a Memo field. A M...

TMP files #4
Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp files, and when I close the Excel program the tmp files stays. Excel does create some temporary files in your windows temp folder. And it creates a temporary file when it saves, but if the save is successful, you don't see this file. There have been some posts that point at the Antivirus program doing something and not cleaning up after itself when it's finished. Can you disable your AV software to see if that clears up the problem? And if that doesn't help, you may want to post back with more specifics--the location of the...

How do I save notes in outlook?
I have a number of Notes saved for Outlook 2003 and I have lost them in the past because I assumed they we're saved along with my Archieve information, only to find out later they were not. Had to start creating them from scratch which was a pain. How can Outlook 2003 NOTES be saved? Please advise. Thanks. You can copy/export the Notes to a PST file. To export use the File menu > Import & Export command or you can open a PST using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File command then drag/drop the notes into the other PST. "jhr07" <jhr07@discussions.mi...

CTabCtrl problem with Manifest file
Hello, I am using VC 6.0 and compiling an MFC application with a manifest file to get XP style controls. The problem is all static text displayed on a CTabCtrl has the wrong background color. XP style CTabCtrl has gradient background while old CTabCtrl had solid color and the static text is using the old solid color in the new gradient tabctrl. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank You David Holliday Red Tree Software "David Holliday" wrote: > Hello, > I am using VC 6.0 and compiling an MFC application with a > manifest file to get XP style controls. The prob...

How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?
I lost a considerable amount of information that I had saved in an Excel workbook. Is there a way I can open a previous version of that saved Excel file? Cindy I suspect you know the answer... only if you've saved or got a backup...sorry -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Cindy W." <Cindy W.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:874BD696-C65E-44FB-BFF8-DC167B69A162@microsoft.com... >I lost a considerable amount of information that I had saved in an Excel > workbook. Is there a ...

aspnet_compiler and HTM files
Hello, I have an application which uses HTM files as if they were ASPX, so they can contain code and everything is working fine. But I want to compile the website through the aspnet_compiler tool, which seems to work just on ASPX files, is there a way to use it also on HTM files? Are there good alternatives to aspnet_compiler? I've also tried to decompile aspnet_compiler but i couldn't find any explicit reference to the ASPX extension. Thanks in advance, venom00 venom00 <venom.zero.zero@gmail.com> wrote in news:18f7d8f7-98aa-4847- 99db-79413d3c5daa@k17g2000yqh.google...

security issue in notes
we are facing a security issue with notes in MSCRM 3.0 I want some users to be banned from the entity account e.g. So I set a security that they can only see their own accounts (user level) Now I want them to be able to access all contacts. So I set a security so they have full access on contacts. For the notes, I need to give them access to notes so they can attach docs and view all notes on all contacts. Now if this user has advanced find privileges, he will be able to query the notes of ALL accounts in the advanced finds. Anyone experienced this before? any way to restrict that acc...

importing a package file
Hello: I know how to use Customization Maintenance in order to import a package file into Great Plains 8.0. I have modified a report here on my laptop for a client that I will be visiting later this week. As far as I know, my laptop's GP is on the same serivce pack as the client. But, just in case, is there any "harm" that can be done in modifying a PO on a separate "workstation" and importing it into a separate environment (i.e. a client site)? In other words, if the client's service pack is higher than the one that I am on, am I better off to modify the...

Excel opens files very slowly
I have an odd problem that is driving me nuts. Computer 1 has no problems with Excel Computer 2 has no problems with Excel Computer 3 is my problem. It opens all files, XLS, DBF, etc, extremely slow. I tried a test on a files named "Results.xls". The file is on a local drive of Computer 3 and is 38kb in size. It has no macros, no links, no filters, nothing. It's a simple spreadsheet consisting of 10C x 35R of data. There are no Add-ins loaded on any of the three PCs, nor is there a Personal.xls file loaded on any of them. I opened the same file one computer at a time on...

Access 2007 Note table in date order, note form is not. What can I
-- Rachel Rollins Rachel, The first thing you can is learn to use this big white sapce to post your question. My Subject Line got cut off and I almost missed the question. No answer your question... Use a query based on your table as a RecordSource for your form. (Table order is irrelevant to the form otherwise.) In that query you can set the Sort Order of the records to be by the date field. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Rach...