no transport provider available for delivery of this recipient?

I am having some emails returned to me as undelverable with a specific
statement that says "no transport provider available for delivery of this
recipient?  How can I fix this problem?  Thank you.

cdaignault wrote:

> I am having some emails returned to me as undelverable with a specific
> statement that says "no transport provider available for delivery of this
> recipient?  How can I fix this problem?  Thank you.

No, that was NOT an e-mail returned to you.  It is an error message
generated by the *program* (Outlook).

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asupport.microsoft.com+%2Boutlook+%2B%22no+transport+provider%22+%2Bdelivery

You might want to add your Outlook version that you did not provide here to
narrow the search results.
0
VanguardLH

domino transporter error
Try to move user from notes 6.5 to exchange 2007 the transporter is mail to retrieve the domino users listed in the address book but when i try to migrate it get: Warning: Could not locate an User on domain controller 'lab.local' for Source User 'test/ABC/Town'. All the mailbox items belonging to this user will be ignored. Exchange Management Shell command completed: 'CN=Test/OU=abc/O=town' | move-dominomailbox -Quiet - DominoDirectoryServer 'lab-01/abc/town' -DomainController 'lab.local' - TargetMailboxDatabase 'EXCCR1\First Storage Group\Mailb...

LastItem not available in mail merge
I am trying to run a directory mail merge of multiple records from CRM 4.0 into a Word 2007 document and everything works perfectly EXCEPT that there is no LastItem column and I cannot trigger the footer. The hierarchy looks like this: Person -> Quote (Parent) -> Child I am running the mail merge from the Child because it has a many-to- one with the quote entity above it. The quote entity is just CRM 4.0's Opportunity entity renamed but the Child entity is totally custom. Does anyone have any idea why the LastItem column is not being made available? Any workarounds that will help...

High Availability
So my goal is to design the Exchange system with high Availability. What I would like to do, is cluster 2 FE Exchange servers, cluster 2 BE Exchange servers and then attach a SAN. The problem is that the SAN might be too expensive for the moment. So I would like to know if I cluster the BE Exchange then share the drives. What happens if one of the BE loses two hard drives? Does the other BE keep working? If the info stores are placed on the shared hard drives and one of them lose two drives I have to restore from backup right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. On 7 Oct 2006 04:43:...

When is Wave 4 going to be available?
It's June already, so when will it be available for download. Anyone know for sure? Thanks �LarryE� No, Microsoft has not predicted or announced a release date. In my opinion, it will be at least another two months before the public beta is made available for download. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "�LarryE�" wrote in message news:3A909C40-15E1-4F0D-9216-3599290C4482@microsoft.com... It's June already, so when will it be available for download. Anyone know for sure? Thanks �LarryE� Only Microsoft knows that date... This w...

How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Hi, is there a chance to get all badmails (unknown recipient,...) get stored to one mailbox? For example: i have a user abc@zzz.com and someone will sent mail to misstyped adress: abs@zzz.com, he will get and NDR (and i'll get this ndr too, coz i configured SMTP to do it), but i want to get that mail that was adressed to abs@zzz.com. How could i configure exchange to get a copy of that badmail into badmail mailbox and to sent an NDR to that sending user? TIA You would have to configure this address on a mailbox that you have access to, but this would be a time consuming process! ...

can a new email notification be sent to an external recipient?
Here's the situation. Exchange 2003 SP2. A certain group of users wants to be notified in their external email accounts (hotmail, gmail, etc) when they receive a new message in their corporate inbox on the Exchange server. How can I do this? There are folks here who might have a better idea, but you could just have the user create a rule in Outlook to send a notice, they could just turn on that rule when needed. The problem you might encounter is that, by default, Exchange won't allow external Auto relaying/forwarding. Here's an article that explains how to change ...

External email goes to random second (external) recipient!
Folks, I have a strange issue, and just wanted to find out if anyone's had a similar problem. We're running Exchange 2k - fully patched, etc. An external email came in destined for one of our employees, and was delivered successfully to said employee. However, this email was also mysteriously sent to a contact - not in our global address book or any other place - of another employee! This contact does NOT know the external sender or the recipient. I'm just baffled - I can't see any info in the headers that would explain why it was copied to the external recipient! thanks, roa...

Provide space in text
Where text and numbers are at different locations in different cells what formula could be used to suit this type of information. I want to be able to put a space between the main body of text on the left and give a space between the text and the start of any numbers are in the cell. Example 1: A1 = Abelia Edward Goucher2 litre Should be: Abelia Edward Goucher 2 litre Example 2: A2 = Acer campestre Nanum180stem 6-8 Should be: Acer campestre Nanum 180stem 6-8 Thankyou if can be of help. Pat If you double clcik in the cell with the data then you can move th blink line to were you wan...

Transporting custom field from one entity to another.
Not sure if I phrased it right, but I created some custom fields and tabs on the campaign response entity. I know need to, when converting this campaign response to a lead, to transport those fields to fields on the lead entiy, that I have also created. Can this be done from CRM, or will I need to use SQL to map these fieds? Thanks in advance, Ok, the real problem is that I want to map fieds from the campaign response entity which is only related to the campaign entity. I can map fields from the campaign entity to the lead entity. The question is how can I do this if I dont have an exis...

No transport available
Hi, I'm trying to add an internet-email account to Outlook 2000 on an Exchange server. Whenever I try to send an email, it sends through the Exchange server instead... There is no 'send from' or such like. If I try removing the exchange account and leaving only the internet-email account and using a pst file, I still get the same message. Anyone have any ideas? Sounds like some sort of restriction... but I can't remember adding it, and I can't for the life of me find it! Thanks C.S.Mager My advice - get rid of the POP and host your own mail. Your current configurat...

Sending to Recipiants a Word Document not as attachment
When I send a Word Document that is not an attachment to some people in my address book, some of them cannot read the document and some can. Some say that a pop-up window tells them to download a chinese font or something like that. So they hit cancel. How can I send the word document (not as an attachment, but more like a web page) to a recipiant without them getting scrambled words, images, and fonts mixed up? All help is really appreciated. Robert in Orlando ...

Best PartyPoker offer available! For new real-money accounts only!
Get started at PartyPoker now and get a very special startup offer that is available only to new signups and for a very limited time only. Just go to the PartyPoker.com website: http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2569156 download the software and open an account using the bonus code: AAABONUS25 and make a deposit of $50 to $500 and you will recieve an immediate $25, plus another 20% of your deposit after you play 125 raked hands. This is a very special offer that is available only to new signups and will not be available for long, so you are advised to take advantage of it now. Altern...

Not enough memory available
Having a problem with Exchange 2003 on SBS2003 with Distribution lists. Creating a distribution list within a public folder - up to 131 contacts all is fine then after adding 1 more get the error "there is not enough memory available on the exchange server computer to perform this operation" However I can open the list ok using outlook on the server - but not on any of the client pcs. I thought that you could have up to 5000 contacts in a distribution list? The server has 512MB Ram and a 2.4Ghz cpu - less than 5 users so should be fine really. Any ideas? Thanks Distributi...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, November 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 157 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Quick Campaign sends 2 messages to each recipient
We have been using Quick Campaigns for some time and recently discovered that it is sending 2 messages to every recipient in the marketing list. We use CRM 3.0 on MS SBS-Premium (Exchange for email). Any ideas on what might be the cause? ...

Recipient addresses are removed from the To: box when send button clicked
I have a user who has a very strange problem. Working with Outlook 2003 & CRM 3.0 client installed on Windows XP Pro. Sometimes when they type in a contact's name to send an email to someone outside our domain, the address is "found", i.e. the underline appears under the name, but the name is removed when the send button is clicked and the recipient does not recieve the email. Any ideas?? Thanks! Ben brodden <brodden@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a user who has a very strange problem. Working with Outlook > 2003 & CRM 3.0 client installed on Windows XP Pr...

Outlook 2002 SP2 - New acct
Need input understanding why when I try to configure Outlook with an MSN web account (Microsoft knowledge base article -287604) the HTTP server option is not available. Is there a setting a can change so this option becomes available? Do the other account type settings show? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com ask...

can't change message delivery option
I want to change the message delivery option in Outlook 98 from plain text to HTML, but this isn't possible. Can anyone tell me which registry key I have to change and in what I have to change it? Outlook has been deployed by ODK, but I can't find the location for changing this option and i don't want to redeploy Outlook. Try removing one of these values from their registry (only one will exist depending on your mode): Corporate or Workgroup configuration: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software \Microsoft\Office\8.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\ExchangeEditor Internet Only configuration: HKE...

Transport hub / Edge transport configuration parameters
Hi there, I'm going through the config parameters available for the edge transport role and the hub transport role, and am missing information about some parameters in the EdgeTransport.exe.config file. I can guess some of them, but I would like to know for sure. Can someone specify what the parameters below are used for? <gcServer enabled="true" /> <add key="ResolverRetryInterval" value="30" /> <add key="DeliverMoveMailboxRetryInterval" value="30" /> <add key="ResolverLogLevel" valu...

Create Recipient policy
Hi, I want to create a recipient polcy for users in a specific OU. Is it possible? I tink I should use a LDAP Query Someone can help me? Tanks Jocelyn Recipient Policies are created using ldap queries. For most simple queries you can use the GUI that constructs the queries, or you can go to Custom Search | Advanced and type the query in. Recipient Policies are based on recipient attributes - OUs/Containers the recipients reside in do not show up as an attribute of the recipient. Use a common attribute of those recipients like location, department, etc. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT w...

Please provide ability to reprint EFT remittance forms
Please provide us with the ability to reprint EFT remittance forms. This would be helpful for customer requests, auditors, etc. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/...

Contacts in personal folder not available. Help!
I had an Outlook 2000 .pst file and recently started a new job with an Exchange server using Outlook 2003. I've successfully added the .pst file in addition to my standard one. It shows up under it's own directory tree "Personal Folders", and I can get at the personal calendar, personal notes, etc. Under the contacts tab, my old contacts all show up under "Contacts in Personal Folders", "Friends in Personal Folders", and so on. I can right click on any of them and send "New Message to Contact". However, if I ever click on the "To" ...

Wrong Recipient in CC
How do I resolve multiple people sending mail that adds a cc to one certain individual without anyone having add him at all? When you go into the Sent mail folder and check the message, there the guy's email address is. Strange. Has anyone had anything similar to this? This one person is receiving mail from multiple people that is very personal. In thinking about this issue, this guy's email address is the common factor, but how would he be adding his address to other people's mail? ...

Make rulers available in excel!
This is a quote from Office Excel Help, "Unlike Microsoft Word, Excel does not provide a horizontal or vertical ruler, and there is no quick way to measure the width or height of a worksheet in inches." Well, why not? (Just the fact that it is written so clearly in Excel Help means I am not the only one to look for it. Make rulers available in ALL office apps, not just Word. Getting columns and rows to fit correctly on a page is important. It shouldn't be a chore. Just make the rulers available so we can see what we are doing without having to go into and out of page...

No transport provider...?
Howdy, I am running OL2000 under Win 2000 Pro. When I attempt to send an email to a particular recipient ('happens to have an AOL address) I instantly get the message: "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient." Messages to other recipients seem to go out just fine. Why might this error occur only with that one address, and, is there anything that I might do about it? Sincere thanks, -- Kenneth If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." Hi Kenneth maybe this could help you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://sup...