No labels for sent or forwared mail

Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not
changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve it?

Thank You.
Girts

You mean the icon doesn't reflect the change?
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/291

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"girts" <girts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes when I am forwarding or replying mails label of message is not
> changing as forwarded or replayed. Where is problem and how I can solve
> it?
>

> Thank You.
> Girts

0
Roady

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

Sent Items and Shared Mailboxes
Hi I am using Outlook 2003. I have some shared mailboxes open. I often use these mailboxes to send a response to clients. However, the response goes into the 'Sent Items' of my primary 'personal' account. How do I get the email to go into the 'Sent Items' of the corresponding shared mailbox account? Thanks Tim Have a look at http://www.ivasoft.com/unisent.shtml Regards, Victor Ivanidze "higgsy" <higgsy@community.nospam> wrote: news:O2DfUyL8IHA.3480@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am using Outlook 2003. I have some shared mailbox...

making labels #2
Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from excel to word and then make labels? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>, "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from > excel to word and then make labels? hi, yes. do a mail merge form word. open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper. Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Is i...

X-Axis labels #2
I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have chosen in my worksheet. I have chosen a row with the dates spelled out, however, when I choose this row it gives me numbers in increments of two. How do I get the information to show up as January, February, etc.? Thanks. Robert Hi Robert, Double click the axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog set the number of ticklabels between categorys to 1. You may then need to adjust the fontsize to clearly read the text. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have > chosen in my ...

Mail not removed from POP server
I'm running Outlook 2002 with Spambayes spam killer. Messages download fine and get sent to the right folders. But on the next few times Outlook downloads email, I get some of the same messages downloaded again. That's usually around 20 to 40. It seems like the POP server is not deleting all my messages. I have the "leave a copy of messages on server" unchecked. Any ideas and help would be appreciated. Dave ...

Special Characters on Labels
What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? -- Bill @ UAMS Try formating the label with the Wingdings font (or other similar symbol font) and entering the appropriate character. See Character Map in Windows for keys. Nick "BillCPA" <Bill @ UAMS> wrote in message news:0D137128-83B0-4C8A-A025-878622F8772C@microsoft.com... > What are some ways to insert special characters (card suit symbols, cent > sign, arrows, etc.) on form labels? > > -- > Bill @ UAMS Hi Bill, More specifically, I think...

Old Deleted AD account still receives mail
Hi all, I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD migration. Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he used the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book. Please help, Gary Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Updated: Meetng Sent: 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: John Doe on 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient dire...

forwarded mail
How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent box? nickis wrote: > How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent box? Ask the sender to send another copy. And then ammend your Mail Options in whatever version of Outlook you are using as to how to deal with forwarded mail "nickis" <nickis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA935D7D-6314-4F1B-A1C9-C7BFE7DBCC08@microsoft.com... > How do I recover mail that was forwarded, but was not saved in the sent > box? ...

Receiving mail from another domain?
Hello, We have a consultant that is working in our office for the next few months, and I would like to know if it's possible for her to receive e-mail from her other e-mail address along with the e-mail address that we provided for her when she started for our company. she should set up forwarding on her other email address, to forward to the one at your office... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB45B37-7325-47FD-9A90-4F9DC991A041@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > We have a consultant that is working in...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...

E-Mail Templates
Hi CRM'ers: I am trying to create an E-Mail Template of type (Invoice) but the Data Fields I would like to display are not part of the selectable Record Types of (User, Account, Contact, Invoice). The record type I need is "Invoice Detail" and the data field is {!invoicedetail:productidname;}. Does any one know how to add/link "Invoice Detail" to the selectable Record Type list? Manually adding the data field does not work. No data is displayed. My goal is to E-Mail a list of purchased products when an Invoice is created. Thanks ...

How do I change data labels on scatterplot
I create scatter plots using two values (salary, year of hire) that relate to particular employees. I want to label each point with the contents of a third cell (initials of the individual related to the point). I have figured out how to change the label one point at a time, but I'd like to simply relate the contents of a third column to the markers defined by two other columns. Help!! -- ahannigan The free Excel add-in "Chart Data Labels" will do that. It can also include the cell formatting in the data label and link the cell contents to the label. Download from ......

Outlook 2000 leaves messages in outbox when sent
I have a user with Windows XP Pro SP3, and Office 2000 Pro. Both are fully updated, including Office 2000 SP3. For some reason, whenever she sends a message in her Outlook, it shows TWO messages in the outbox for each one she's sending, and leaves one of them behind, empty except for the recipient information. Any suggestions on how to fix this? "Detect and Repair" doesn't work because it says it can't find a source for Office 2000 SP1 (which is apparently the original installation.) I realize that Office 2000 is no longer even supported under the "extended" /...

Printing column label on every page.
I have several column labels like date, hour, ect on one row on the top. I want to print this row label on every page. However I can't seem to do that because on the instruction option is grayed out. Here is the instruction. The last two instruction sentences are grayed and they give me no choice to do it. 1.. Click the worksheet. 2.. On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Sheet tab. a.. 1.. Do one of the following: 2.. Print row and column headings 3.. a.. Select the Row and column headings check box, and click Print. 4.. Print row and column labels on ...

UAC prompt when opening Windows Live Mail
Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to tell it that it is ok for WLM to open so that I don't have to keep clicking on it? Have you toggled on the option for the WLM shortcut(properties/advanced tab) to 'Run as Administrator' in Vista or Windows 7 ? If so, uncheck it. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "myschnucki" <myschnucki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1499C644-21AF-4231-A50E-1C0D885A676E@microsoft.com... > Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to >...

Links in e-mails
In e-mail messages that I receive, I can no longer click on a link and go to that website. I now get a message saying "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I did not change any of my settings recently that I know of. This just started happenning within the last couple of days. Thanks!!! William Question is answered here daily. http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Russ Valentine "William McNeill" <WilliamMcNeill@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Labeling
When using the label templates in publisher, I want to make labels with a certain number on them. (I.E. i want the first label to have a 1 the second label to have a 2, etc.) When i look at the labels in print preview i see that the number that i entered is on every label. i just want that number on one label and different number on teh next and so forth. Is there a way I can make every label on a page number specific or do they all have to be the same when printing. thanks for the help Go here for help with numbering labels using a merge dialogue. http://www.publishermvps.com/gen...

Receiving e-mails
I am able to send e-mails using Outlook 2007 but cannot receive them. I am able to obtain my e-mails using web mail at att but for some reason Outlook Send/Receive button is not functioning. Check your ATT website for the information you need to configure Outlook correctly (server settings, etc.). When Outlook fails to send/receive, there is always an error message if you click the error tab on the send/receive progress window. Please post that error message in full. -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariosp...

Chart Axis Labels are cutting short in 2002
The Axis labels in Excel 2002 are cutting of before the last letter. I can't size the square, its not an option, and if I change the font, the same thing happens. Only if I add an underscore in the titles will the last letter appear, but also will half the underscore. On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:33:38 -0700, Jason <castellanij@mbusa.com> wrote:= > The Axis labels in Excel 2002 are cutting of before the > last letter. I can't size the square, its not an option, > and if I change the font, the same thing happens. Only > if I add an underscore in the titles will the...

[URGENT!] Mail Receiving Problem with Exchange 2003+ISA
Hi All, I have a server which runs ISA and Exchange 2003 on it. It has 3 ethernet cards (1 for Internal IP, 1 Firewall and 1 Mail). I have no problem when I try to send e-mail from client to an external server, but i can't receive mails from outside, or i receive them many hours later. Could someone help me please. Thanks http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_A_Mail_Server_With_ISA_Server.htm that will help Thanks Aaron, I tried this before, 1st ISA server didn't create the rules so I had to make all of them manually. But my problem still continues. I don't whe...

Add data labels without displaying data points?
I have a bar graph showing payer mixes for our 3 business units, 6 bars for each unit, with the data labels above each bar showing the percent of total. Across the bottom of graph I would like to add the prior year percentages for comparison, but I don't want to include that data in the graph - just display the percentage. I tried adding a text box with the information, but I'm not able to consistently get it to line up with the current data. I also tried adding individual text boxes linked to my data, but this was not ideal because of the difficulty in lining them up as well...

Row labels displayed as column labels
In Excel 2007, how can a pivot table with fields in Row Labels appear as Column Labels with associated data also in columns? Please let me know if this is possible, as I have seen a pivot table with this type of display. Thank you for your assistance. -- I Teach ...

Need "Bold Fonts" on some folders in the "All Mail Folders".
In the "ALL Mail Folders" above the Navigation Pane I would like to make the Folder Names to be BOLD and hane the sub-folders normal. I have several Folders that I keep expanded and having the Main Folders in Bold Fonts would help the folder I am looking for "Jump Out". Can anyone Help? Nope, Outlook doesn't support that. Keith wrote: > In the "ALL Mail Folders" above the Navigation Pane I would like to make the > Folder Names to be BOLD and hane the sub-folders normal. I have several > Folders that I keep expanded and having the ...

How do I align, data labels and leaders on a pie Chart in Excel
When you have many data values displayed in a Pie Chart, how can you align the leaders and text neatly, instead of doing it manually, one ny one? ...

Entourage Inbox (number of mail) is not consistent with Web Mail Inbox (number of email).