new group for syncing with I-phone

I want to create a new group for syncing with I-phone. How can I do it?

New group of what? Mail, calendar, contacts...

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"ilbi" <ilbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to create a new group for syncing with I-phone. How can I do it?

0
Diane

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Group By
I have a view which uses group by - containing 2 aggragate functions, Sum() and Count(). What I want to do is include in my Select portion of my view , a column that I do not want to be included in the Group by. Is there a simple way to do this? Example: Select A.Field1,B.Field2,A.Field3,A.Field4,A.Field5,Sum(Field2),Count(*) From tablename A Left Outer Join Tablename2 B on B.Rec_ID = A.Rec_ID Group by A.Field1, B.Field2 A.Field3 A.Field4 (Note: In this case A.Field5 is EXCLUDED in the Group by) Your help is greatly appreciated. -Ray Field2 is in the ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Open Group Default ??? #2
Concerning Visio 2003 Std: Can I set as a default to open groups in their own window as it does in Visio 5 ??? I don't know of a global setting to do this. You can prevent individual sub-shape selection for individual shapes by going to Format > Behavior > Selection = Group Only. You can also set the double-click behavior to open the group edit window. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Maseo" <malhiwent@verizon.net> wrote in message news:%23...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

grouping mails based "read" status
I want to group mails based on the read status. UnRead mails should b one group and read messages in another group. I searched for th "Customizing Views", but I could not figure. Any idea from the group? Ramesh ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't think you can group by read status. You could sort by the Icon column... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to t...

Style available all sheets new or old

Your administrator has disabled this command through group policy
Office 2007 in Options / Advanced / Display. The show this number of Recent Documents is greyed out and has an information bubble which states:- “Your administrator has disabled this command through group policy” I am the administrator and I have no idea how I managed to turn this off. Or what and where group policy is Can anyone tell me how I can turn this back on please? ...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...

New Accounts on Exchange 2003
This week I entered two new people and the reciepent policy is not providing the necessary email addresses. Of course without those, the GAL does not get updated and no one can email them. I have Exchange 2003 running on Server 2003 with a w2k AD. Any suggestions for jump starting the default reciepent policy? Omer, Thanks for the response. The Recipient Update Service was scheduled for once an hour. I changed it to every 15 minutes. I also tried the "Update Now" feature. For both of these, there were no events generated. I remember setting up trace logs earlier this y...

new columns created from "&nbsp;"
I have a bunch of data in a column and it is "separated" by "&nbsp;". The data was imported from an online database. Is there a way to create columns within the current workbook from where the &nbsp; appears? (much like importing a text file) TIA, Greg Greg Wilker wrote: > I have a bunch of data in a column and it is "separated" by "&nbsp;". > > The data was imported from an online database. > > Is there a way to create columns within the current workbook from where the > &nbsp; appears? (much like importing a te...