New email moved in Deleted items folder

Hi,

After we activated a rule to transfert new e-mail to another mailbox all new
e-mail were automatically moved to the deleted items folder.  We had used
this rule before with no problem. I first deactivate the rule and e-mail are
still going to deleted items.  I've also tried to delete the rule but still
have the problem.
It's an Exchange 2007 user mailbox and we are using Outlook 2007 on client
side.

Line

Open Outlook with the /cleanrules switch to deactivate all rules both client
and server side. You may have rules in conflict.

"LM" <LM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> After we activated a rule to transfert new e-mail to another mailbox all
new
> e-mail were automatically moved to the deleted items folder.  We had used
> this rule before with no problem. I first deactivate the rule and e-mail
are
> still going to deleted items.  I've also tried to delete the rule but
still
> have the problem.
> It's an Exchange 2007 user mailbox and we are using Outlook 2007 on client
> side.
>
> Line

0
Orland
2/25/2010 3:34:01 PM
I found the solution.  It was due to the mailboxcalendarsettings in Exchange.
 Is was set to AutoAccept and should be set to AutoUpdate.

Line

"Orland, Kathleen" wrote:

> Open Outlook with the /cleanrules switch to deactivate all rules both client
> and server side. You may have rules in conflict.
>
> "LM" <LM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > After we activated a rule to transfert new e-mail to another mailbox all
> new
> > e-mail were automatically moved to the deleted items folder.  We had used
> > this rule before with no problem. I first deactivate the rule and e-mail
> are
> > still going to deleted items.  I've also tried to delete the rule but
> still
> > have the problem.
> > It's an Exchange 2007 user mailbox and we are using Outlook 2007 on client
> > side.
> >
> > Line
>

> .

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

How do I read secure email?
I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1. I have installed my digital ID and I can send out signed email. However I cannot read email encrypted with my public key. It works just fine in Outlook Express but Outlook just gives me a blank message. How do I look at the data? You have to use your private key to read your secure mail. It's encrypted with the public key that everyone has, but only you have the private key to read it. Are you sure you've set it up correctly? I believe it's case-sensitive. If you told the public key one thing and the private key something different, you'r...

I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each
Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.) I don't know what I did but I would like to change the view back to being able to go to Monday, Tuesday, Last Week, Last Month. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Outlook version please? You can probably find the option to "show in groups" under the view menu/tab. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/K...

Default Path to the Desktop Folder
Is there a default path to the desktop folder? I was exporting a a form from one database to another. The database I'm exporting to is on my desktop. The path is C:\Documents and Settings\Chad\Desktop\Test Database.accdb. I want to use this saved export in a macro for other people to use, but it is too specific to my PC. Is there a default path name I can use, like C:\HOME\Desktop...? Try one of these: Environ("HOMEPATH") & "\Desktop\" Environ("USERPROFILE") & "\Desktop\" -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth...

Email service for members...
We are an association (ABC.org) that offers an email service to our members that allows them to sign up for an email address that ends in the same domain as that of the staff at our headquarters. For ex, a doctor could sign up for: drJohnson@ABC.org and provide a 3rd party email of drjohnson@yahoo.com so all email sent to the @ABC.org is forwarded to the yahoo account. Currently, our ISP maintains a list of all doctors that participate in this service and filters for email sent to those email addresses and fwd's them to the 3rd party address so they never reach our Exchange server. ...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Change Report Title before Emailing
On the cmdUpdate_Click button, the record is appended to the permanent file, a report is generated and emailed, and the form is cleared for the next record. I would like to append the date to the report title. The date currently prints as part of the subject line of the email, but I do not want the recipient to have to change/edit the document name. I posted on the Report page but have not received a reply. -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M =?Utf-8?B?bSBzdHJvdXA=?= <mstroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:45811C3B-F028-4ACE-8419-8B077EC3E9F5@microso...

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

records in ms access 2000 ramdomly being deleted
we're using access 2000 and vb6 under winxp We have a program use for sales. Every afternoon the users send their transaction data for the day to our main office. The weird thing is... if they have 20 transactions for the day, those records where sent to main office (and its uploaded in our sql table). The next day the users open the program, the 20 transactions were no longer in their table. Users don't have access to delete the transactions. Thanks in advance "allan" <allan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54A284F1-A6D9-4249-9B72-E1C2DC5906F2...

HTML graphics on email
When I started using Outlook 2007, those messages that had graphics, showed graphics. Now it seems that some emails disprlay propery while others don't. I believe I've checked all the obvious settings that Outlook help suggested and yet the situation remains the same. Anyone have some suggestions ???? PLEASE???? TIA -- phoneguy518 What exactly does not work for you? Which behavior do you get and which behavior were you expecting? If you get placeholders or a red X where pictures should be, even when you tell Outlook to download the images, clear your Outlook's ...

Link to CRM Case from Email Template
Hi There, How can i make a direct link to the CRM Case from my Email Template. Currently i have Email Notification Template as below but CRM URL is not working as its giving me blank ================================ Dear Team, This is an Automated Microsoft Customer Relationship Management notification to inform you that a a Low Case Created with following details and it has been sent to your Unit Queue. Case Number : CAS-12323-GTCD Case Type : Request Case Priority : Low (4) Case Title : Configuration Case Description : Configuration Case Initiator : SAM Case Unit : IT Cas...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

unable to delete mail selected by using OWA
Hi All, I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox. My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003. some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete, whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing. All our clients are using OWA. Please help us and suggest solution for this issue. Is there any patch or fix up available ? Thank you, Mani. Info Tech Systems Manager Naval Exchange ...

Style available all sheets new or old

Can I Display Winodws File Folder Contents in Outlook?
OL2007/Exchange: I have found how to set a particular outlook folder to display a website by seleting the home page tab under properties. Is there a way to have this display the contents of a windows file folder instead of an html file? I have tried something like c:\my documents, and even file:\\c:\my documents, but this does not seem to work. I've thought of perhaps making an html file with links to the contents of the folder and displaying that html file. Looks pretty easy, but if we add new files, etc., then the html file does not get automatically updated. I know this is a stran...

External email for Administrator
I have no need for an external SMTP address for the administrators account. So I create a fakeadmin@fakedomain.com and set that as the primary SMTP address. I then remove the administrator@mydomain.com. Problem is SBS appears to want this in there. It will recreate administrator@mydomain.com and set it as the primary seconds after I make the change and apply the changes. What gives? Allen: There is a recipient policy that is running and reapplying the email address to your admin account. If you don't require a mailbox for the admin account, you can remove it (the mailbox that ...

saving emails in outlook
anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items onto an iomega zip drive? robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items > onto an iomega zip drive? Create a new PST. Copy to it everything you want to save. Close the PST and close Outlook. Copy the PST to the zip drive. All done. -- Brian Tillman Sorry to be so stupid but how do I create a new PST? Thnaks >-----Original Message----- >robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlo...

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...