mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files

Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send
emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture.  My phone company email
site recieves the  picture without any problem.  Is there a setting in
OUtlook that is stopping the picture?

Need to Transfer Files Between Money and Quicken
I've got an interesting problem here. I need to transfer files between Money 2002 and Quicken Premium 2004. The first four attempts at having Quicken read exported QIF files has been a disaster. Quicken is absolutely no help. Their built-in help is referring me to webpages that don't exist. There is supposed to be a tool to convert the file format, but the fine print says it is for converting between previous versions of Quicken and Quicken 2004, but it "may work" for converting Money files. A Quicken guru says I need to export Money files to XML in order to bring the files i...

New Email Messages

IM RPC Error Message
We have recently seen this message appear randomly when running any integration. This is GP 10 SP3. The only solution we have found is to reboot and it is fine for a few more days and then it happens again. ================================================= DOC 1 ERROR: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)) ================================================= We are seeing more and more of these RPC issues. The only changes that are occuring are Windows Updates. Rich, Looking at your issue and the resolution that you took, It appears you h...

Emails that were in Inbox suddenly go blank?????
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows XP ME. Emails from yesterday are suddenly blank. There is a date and time, but nothing else is present. When I click on the emails it shows "sent none" and everything is blank. No email body, no subject line, now who it was from, nothing. I had previously viewed these emails and all was fine. What would cause some of the emails to go blank? I have one from yesterday that is just fine, but the other 11for today, plus all of Saturday, Friday, and some of Wednesday are gone? Is this for a Hotmail account? See http://www.msoutloo...

cant drag messages to a folder in folder list
G'day. I recently installed office 2003, and in outlook in a cached exchange mode, i cannot drag messages from my inbox to a folder in my folder list. Please help..... Thanks in advance. ...

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

Gibberish In Attachments
Hi all, I use Exchange 2003 in my org. All my users have OL 2003 installed on there machines, in the local Language which is Hebrew. one user though have OL 2003 installed in the English Language. This user receives attachments that the file name is in gibberish (originally the file name is in Hebrew). right click the file / or open it shows no problem. Any idea how to fix this? ...

Viewing forms content when receiving message
I am trying to setup a message form and I have gone through and created the form but when I send it out, the only data that the receiver views is the message text, none of the info entered into the form fields is there. I am obviously missing something. I would greatly appreciate any guidance. Cheers! ...

Error message #14
In my last post I didn't say what the exact error message was, sorry. When opening a template, the query cannot generate the information and we receive this error message: Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager Data source name not found and no default driver specified. The computers that it does work on do not have any different ODBC drivers. It only connects to an Access Database on our server. Thanks, Trish ...

Recovering a publisher file from its .tmp file
I am not familiar with Publisher 2002 and its workings. One of my bosses was creating a company news letter and while inserting, rather large, pictures she crashed and it saved all the work as a .tmp. I tried renaming the file to a .pub with no avail. I am primarily interested in recovering the text. Any hints or suggestions would be greatly apprieciated! Thanks, Jim Try Open, files of type, scroll down to "recover text from any file" and browse to the file. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jim&quo...

Messages with Autopreview
I have a problem w/ my OL2000; I cannot see the messages w/ autopreview even though it is set for that option. I logged in as administrator w/ an administrator account and it worked fine. I have 3 new emails in my infbox that I cannot see. It shows in my folder list this Inbox (3) but in my views there are no new ones. Also, when I scroll in the view area, I get a operation failed error. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! John Graves jgraves@skodie.com I also have another workstation w/ OL2K and this person's outlook will only open to the folder list. When you click on the inbox folder, it tel...

SaveAs wk3 file type error message
I'm trying to convert an Excel worksheet to a Lotus 123, wk3, file format. I've had to use Excel 2003 as Excel 2007 no longer appears to offer the Lotus 123 file formats. When I do the SaveAs command in Excel 2003 an error is generated saying "You are attempting to save a file type that is blocked by your registry policy setting." Does anyone know a workaround for this issue? Ken Error message when you try to save a file in Excel 2007 or in Excel 2003: "You are attempting to save a file that is blocked by your registry policy setting" http://s...

Server message/Client Messages
I need to turn off client message about the status of the exchange server on the server aide. Is that possible? We have users how gets messages through the day about the exchange server. Can I turn this off server side? ...

I need help with VBA and a CSV file output
I am using Excel 2003 in XP Pro. I am trying to export/saveas one tab from a workbook that contains one tab and one column of data into a CSV file. My data is in column A in multiple rows and looks like the following on each row: 0,123456,0,0,99,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,11/11/2009,0,0,0,0,0,0, I have everything working fine except for one large issue, excel adds " " to the begining and end of each cell of data and looks like the following: "0,123456,0,0,99,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5,11/11/2009,0,0,0,0,0,0," These quotes are an issue for what this file will be us...

Watch this critical update which comes from Microsoft Corporation
--qidmykdc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dvnrdjdetxoxjf"; type="multipart/alternative" --dvnrdjdetxoxjf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nlqzswqi" --nlqzswqi Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "June 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain the security of yo...

I have opened an Excel file and I can't edit any cell
Please post any questions in the body of the message this is considered rude http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm Are the sheets protected? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Tools > Protection > unprotect worksheet But you will need a password Cheers peterm "Elise0" wrote: > ...

Outlook fails to shut down... error message not listed in MS KB
Every time I use Outlook and close it, the Task Manager process list still has Outlook listed. If I forget to check, several listings of Outlook will show in the processes list. Then when my backups are supposed to run (pfbackup) I get the error message "outlook has failed to successfully shut down. Please restart and then exit Outlook again." I cannot find any info on this and would appreciate any experienced help trying to troubleshoot this. Thank you Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronizatio...

Finding a mislabeled .jpeg file
Last year I mislabeled a .jpeg video and now I cannot find it. The extension could have been named .doc or .txt, and the file name is now unknown. Is there any way to search for .jpeg files regardless of how they may be labeled? Thank you, "Goomba" <Goomba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B4D9BEA-A671-44D3-9E8B-332C751FB7B0@microsoft.com... > Last year I mislabeled a .jpeg video and now I cannot find it. The > extension > could have been named .doc or .txt, and the file name is now unknown. Is > there any way to search for .jpeg fi...

Post Message
I have two Documents in my MFC Application. These two documents should correspond with each other (only parse one or two parameters). I would like to use PostMessage for communication. I allready declared some Usermessages with the Class-Wizard for the Two Documents. The Messages are recieved correct (I tested it with a Menuitem to send the Message). Know I would like to know, how can I send these Messages to the Documents using PostMessage? ::PostMessage(HWND_BROADCAST,ID_GET_DOCUMENT_TITEL,m_title,0); What am I doing wrong? Despin wrote: > I have two Documents in my MFC Application. T...

New OWA Message and Pre-Populate Body of Message
I want to open a new OWA message inside my ASP.NET page (or in a new browser, either way doesn't matter to me yet). I know I can do that with the URL http://server/exchange/?cmd=new. However now I want to pre-populate the body of the message. Anyone know how to do that? -- Steve Evans Email Services SDSU Foundation (619) 594-0708 ...

Windows Login -> unread message link problem + Outlook 2003
Hello, I am having a strange problem and becoming more pissed off by Outlook 2003: Starting yesterday, on the login to Windows (XP Prof SP2 applied) screen, under my name there is a link stating "1 unread email message" even though there is no such thing because my "Inbox" is empty. For my Email I am using Outlook 2003 with the latest updates applied. I tried to restart the computer several times but this link will not go away. Does anyone knows how to get rid of it? Thanks PS. Only problems with Outlook 2003 !!! Microsoft guys: you should make improvements t...

Error Message when sending messages
When I bought my Dell last month, I purchased MS Office Basic with it. When I try to send a message using Outlook, I get the error message "Sending reported error ox8004010F: The operation failed. The object could not be found." Dell suggested I uninstall and reinstall the software, which I did, but this did not work. Now they say they will charge me a fee to help me. What is this message and is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help with this. Tim ...

problem sending message using windows mail
can anyone tell me why I get this message when i try to send an email message when i use my main email account. windows mail works ok when i use a lesser account. An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'testing', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 193.252.22.189 (193.252.22.189:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 You might try using the Orange servers instead of the Freeserve servers, = ...

Making unread messages "red" in color #2
There is a way to display unread messages in red or any other color when viewing the list in the Inbox (or any other mailbox, for that matter). However, I'm blowed if I can find how to change this. Any suggestions? Thanks. Edit: Oops. It's Outlook 2003. Starting on your Inbox, select the TOOLS menu in Outlook. Then select the ORGANIZE. Nikki Peterson "Snapper" <snapper1@y7mail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0h8h44hnudvj3esp71fcn185qlrn23uvct@yarwho.com... > There is a way to display unread messages in red or any other color when > viewing > the lis...

Attachments on notes read-only
How can I make an attachment on a note read-only even if the user is also the owner of the note? I don't want the user to delete or replace the attachment but it's ok to open, save as, etc. I'm just not sure how to set the security on the role. Thanks. This is not something that CRM security roles can handle. You would need to disallow the delete privilege on notes for the user role in question, but that's about as far as you can go. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "cpeterson@rfcnet.net" wrote: > How can I make an attachment on a note read...