maximum number of recipients

I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007.  What is the maximum number of recipients
that can be added to send one message to?  I get an error code 452 when I
want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously.

Which is an error code and limitation set by your ISP and is not coming from
Outlook. You'll have to contact your ISP to find out which limit applies to
your subscription.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Krummels" <Krummels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007.  What is the maximum number of
> recipients
> that can be added to send one message to?  I get an error code 452 when I
> want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously.

1
Roady
3/1/2010 6:30:37 PM
Krummels wrote:

> I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007.  What is the maximum number of recipients
> that can be added to send one message to?  I get an error code 452 when I
> want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously.

Oh, it's a secret error message so the only part you can divulge is the
status code and nothing of what the rest of the error message says.

So what do you consider "a few" for recipient count?

And what might be the size of the message that you are duplicating to
multiple recipients?

Have you tried using the webmail client to access you mailbox and check if
you can send that same message to the same number of recipients?

Since this error is generated by your unidentified e-mail provider, they
should know why they generate that error message.  Have you called them?
0
VanguardLH

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Account number change
Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still having trouble with this. My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of duplicate accounts for that bank. Fine...I merge duplicate accounts and everything should be fine, right? The next time money updates, it creates ANOTHER set of duplicate accounts that have no transactions in them. If I merge again, I can't see all my old transactions anymore. How do I correct this? In microsoft.public.money, Banjolicious wrote: >Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still ha...

Maximum number of recipients
For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that a message can be sent to? Thanks, Robert Your ISP is the determining factor, not Outlook. Most limit from 25 to 50 for residential accounts and up to 150 for commercial accounts. "Robert Ramin" <rramin@swcsx.com> wrote in message news:eCWbWuPiGHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that > a message can be sent to? > > Thanks, > Robert > ...

Which the maximum of characters of value in a cell?
When I impute a numerical sequence in a cell with more than 15 digits, excel does not conserve the typed value, modifying the digits from 16th typed. I ask: it is necessary to adjust some configuration in excel? Hi Excel's numerical limit is 15 digits. If you need to use more than 15, you'll have to enter it as text - either by formatting the cell as text before you type into it, or by starting the entry with a ' Hope this helps. Andy. "Malisky" <Malisky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B261F7DB-7A39-45D5-8FCE-F750D26D36EC@microsoft.com....

Document numbering in Excel
Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. I created delivery notes on Excel. In the one cell I need to put a formula in order to bring up a new page number for every new delivery note I do. This I must do the same for collection notes and invoices. I need this really urgently. Thank you so much. -- Rykie Botha Hi, look into McGimpsey web http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html if this helps please click yes thanks "Rykie" wrote: > Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. ...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

averaging numbers #2
Using Excel 2007 I need to average numbers. The numbers are in the same rows _but_ not in consecutive columns. The problem I am trying to get around is that in some rows, some cells are blank (do not contain a number) and I therefore do not want them included in the calculations even though the formula includes them. How does "=AVERAGE" handle blank cells? Do I have to do anything special to make XL ignore the blank cells when averaging the numbers? Thank you. Jeff AVERAGE ignores blank cells. Suppose you have 2 in A1, A2 is empty and A3 contains 4, then: =3D AVERAGE(A1:A3)...

Maximum no of accounts
Hello, Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it comes within 2 days. -Nanci In microsoft.public.money, Nanci wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that >can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere >between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single >file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it >comes within 2 days. http://support.microsoft.com/...

Random Number Generator #2
I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill one column and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this? To generate a random whole number between 1 and 3000, you can use =int(rand()*(3000-1)+1) binder Wrote: > I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill on > column > and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this -- BenjieLo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.co...

How to Print PO Number and Check Number to GL Trial Balance Detail
Hi, Can anyone help me to print the PO Number from Purchase Order Entry and Check Number from Payables transaction Entry to GL Trial Balance Detail report. I've searched some knowledgebase but it doesn't work. can you make me that report or can you give me step by step procedure on how to print po number and check number. The code i've already check are listed below: Note: it doesn't work! 1. 863689 2. 855515 3. 850888 Pls hope for your response -- Jeremy Ayaay Technical Supervisor STRC You should insert the orginating document number from the Year to Date Table this ...

display number as number name
I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter. Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html "Kamala Kannan" wrote: > I want to get the number name of the corresponding number i enter. ...

Can a maximum discount percent be assigned at cashier level?
I'm trying to find a way to assign a maximum discount percent either at a cashier level or at a security level. Example, I am using security level 4 for my POS staff and I want them to be able to offer a maximum discount of 10% on a sale. I can't seem to find where to do this (although in cashier properties you can limit over/short amounts for z report, or maximum sales, but nothing with respect to a maximum allowble discount) I appreciate any help I can get on this - thanks. ...

formula to BOLD partial number
Helo, MY experience with your group is awesome. Can you help me with this one, I have time data "06:09:23" is there a formula where I can indicate the first two caracters ("06") to be bold. Manually to do this could be quite a hassle for a couple of hundred cells. Thank you smile One simple way Sub boldleft2() For Each c In Selection c.Characters(1, 2).Font.Bold = True Next End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "israel" <israel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C76F7C5-01F4-4033-8...

Serial Number
I need to delet hundereds of old sold serial number. Is there way I can get script ? All the serials are under one item. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Hi Gill - Of the serial numbers you need to delete, how many line items are they attached to (i.e. hundreds of serial numbers under 1 item, 2 items, or more)??? There are some easy scripts to remove these, but it will all depend on: 1) What side is deleting (HQ or SO)? 1a) If HQ - will you also delete from SO? 2) Are the serial...

macro based on text or number
I want to do an if statement within a macro that will copy and paste to another cell, a field that is text. Anything numerical should be skipped. How do I do this? Here is one way. Set rng = Sheets("Sheet1).Range("A1") If Not IsNumeric(rng) Then rng.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A2") End If "JOSEPH WEBER" <JOSEPHWEBER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5D52B8A-7923-416B-9C20-3F18A7594374@microsoft.com... >I want to do an if statement within a macro that will copy and paste to > another cell, a field...

How to HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address details.
Hello, I need to allow a HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address details. What is the cleanest way to allow these permissions only? Exchange 2003, outlook 2003 Quest Active Roles Server <vyaw2003@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170223431.607031.241980@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > I need to allow a HR user to modify GAL user phone number and address > details. > What is the cleanest way to allow these permissions only? > Exchange 2003, outlook 2003 > **I need to allow a HR user to modify the GAL through Outlook 2003 cant i just delega...

Master Transaction Number & Trx Source Number
In SOP what this numbers mean Master Transaction Number Trx Source Number What is the initial tables for this number. Thanks a lot. V, This really is a developer question that may be better posted/answered on the mbspartner.developer ng. That is for GP and SBF developer questions. Matt "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:uIVuOK1sFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > In SOP what this numbers mean > Master Transaction Number > Trx Source Number > > What is the initial tables for this number. > > > Thanks a lot. > > Tha...

Where do I find the Product Identification Number to
The Product Identification Number can be found by going to the Application menu. For example, if you have Word open, choose the Word menu and select About Word. At the bottom you will find the Product ID. Eric Olson [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "lauren" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6fa101c3e770$27b14bf0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Convert between numbers and labels
Alright, here's the setup. I have an index list (hereafter referred to as INDEX), which is a table with one column of (unique) numbers, and another column of corresponding labels. I have another table, hereafter referred to as INPUT, with a bunch of numbers. What I want to do is have Access take the INPUT, and create a table (or query, whatever) that will convert these numbers into their corresponding lables from the INDEX. (I also need to be able to convert labels into corresponding numbers, the exact opposite process.) I have already tried using a query, and setting up a relationshi...

paragraph numbering #2
I have a word document that has been imported to Publisher 2007. It contains a lot of outline numbering which is lost on import. How can I format outline numbering in Publisher as it does not appear to be available. e.g. 3. Heading 1 3.1 Heading 2 3.1.1 Heading 3 Judicious use of tabs is about the only way in Publisher. Set, change, or clear tab stops http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA101732551033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "EdGarrett" <EdGarrett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E68CC3D5-4CBD-4F9F-8A88-1B2A131B402E@microsoft.co...

Convert a number to a date
I'm working with data that's been downloaded from another source. Part of the data represents a date, but it comes through as 90103 for Sept 1, 2003 or 111103 for November 11, 2003. Is there a way to format the numbers so they would appear as mm/dd/yy? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, For a value of the kind your're using in A1, the following formula in, say B1, will convert it to a date: =DATE(RIGHT(A1,2),MID(TEXT(A1,"000000"),3,2),LEFT(TEXT(A1,"000000"),2)) Cheers "Boop914" <Boop914.ylkdn@excelforum-nospam.com> wr...

OL 2003: tools for managing a large number of email rules
I have over 40 email rules to process incoming messages and sort them into diffrent folders. Mostly these are messages for different listservs. Some are from my bank, from eBay or Travelocity, etc., Some are from specific people like my wife or kids. Problem is, how do I manage all this? Is there any way to print out the list of rules or the rules themselves? Is there any way to edit them with a third-party tool outside of Outlook? I've looked at slipstick, I've googled, etc, and I can't find anything that meets this need. I would even be willing to do a bit of VBA, if someo...

return data between numbers
i have a data base that has data in a field showing 200101 to 200710 i need to pull data between 200101 and 200112, then 200201 and 200212 ., etc. I have tried between but to no avail Is your field with 200101 a text or number field? Do you want to total some other fields so as to rollup data by the year? Post your table structure - field names and data type. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "lost in a wildcard query" wrote: > i have a data base that has data in a field showing 200101 to 200710 > i need to pull data between 200101 and 200112, then 200201...

Order numbers from smallest to largest
I have a list of random numbers in column A, in column B I would like the number 1 to show up next to the lowest number in column A. I can't use sort because each random number is in a group of 3 rows that I need to keep together. I am looking for something like this, A containing the random number, B containing the order of the numbers in column A. A B 1 16 3 2 8 1 3 52 5 4 12 2 5 19 4 Does anyone even know if this is even possible? Actually, this might look better A...... B 16.....3 8...... 1 52..... 5 12....

Table Numbering with Numbers and Letters
I'm working on a doc with someone who is pushing me to use "sub-table" numbering for tables, like this: He wants Tables 7A, 7B, and 7C as opposed to Tables 7, 8, and 9. Can I tweak the field coding to handle this? If he forces me to to go this route, I'm looking at manually numbering the tables/figures/x-refs in a 200+ page technical doc. :-( Thanks, -Hans Hi Hans I don't really use the Table caption numbering, so not sure if it can be tweaked in this way - suspect not. Where does the "7" come from? If it relates to the heading or c...