Link third party e-mail to contact

I use MyFax to receive faxes in outlooks inbox as e-mails. How do I manually
link these e-mails to a contact so that they appear in the activities list
for the contact

Problem Printing out Outlook Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2007 as part of Microsoft Office Small Business. Today I tried to print out a contact listing for the first time (installed only a couple of months ago so I don't know if this has been a problem the whole time or if my problem "just started") when I print out all my Contacts, Outlook is merging the names of some of my contacts and using the address of one of the contacts. Example: Mary Smith Mark Sutter 123 Main st. anytown , USA 12345 prints out when in fact Mary Smith and Mark Sutter are 2 separate contacts with 2 different addresses. ...

Change link between form and subform

Migration of Exchange 2000 Contacts
I recently installed a new Exchange 2003 server and used ex-merge to export the users mailboxes to PST's so that they could access their old mail, but have a fresh start in terms of mailbox size on the server. I then imported the users contacts and calendar to their new mailbox. The issue is that when a user has a contact that was created on the old Exchange 2000 server, Outlook tries to contact the old server and the bounces the message back as undeliverable. Is their a way to force the contacts to look at the new server or must these contact be manually recreated? Thank you! E...

Mail merge using Excel data
Using P2003 and mail merge In Pub, whenever my "zipcode" field (that I am getting from an Excel file) has zip +4 digits, "0" shows up in the Pub merge results. In the Excel file, I have tried having the column attributes set as Custom, Text, and others to see if that was causing the problem, but still the same results. How can I get the zip + 4 to display correctly in the Pub merge? Thanks much for your help. Try inserting an apostrophe before the figures in Excel. This tells Excel that the cell contains text. Does this work for you? -- Rae Drysdale "ladyt...

linking #4

contacts appear as deleted in my list when they didn't delete me
I have this situation come up every once in a while is anyone else experiencing this? and what is causing the miss labeling? -- Four Generations Of Trust And Betrayal...One Legacy Skywolfe Hi Skywolfe, Just to confirm, how are you identifying them as being deleted? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation -- "Rage Skywolfe"...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Mails Combined
HI, I mistakenly delete all mails from Inbox and then found them on the deleted Items and selected all and ask to move folders back to Inbox. the problem is all mails were combined into one email and moved back in to Inbox as a single email. How do i go back to the original version. How do i uncombined all the mails in to individual mails from the right recipient? Please help ASAP.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Cannot send E-Mails, but can Receive them -- Outlook 2003
Okay, I'm completely baffeled by this one. I have two Windows XP machines (one desktop and one laptop), both with Service Pack 2 (and up to date), and both have Outlook 2003 installed on them. I've set them both up with the exact same account with the exact same account configuration options; the desktop sends and receives just as it should, the laptop can only receive. On the Laptop, when I go into the "E-Mail Accounts" configuration screen and click on the "Test Account Settings..." button, a dialog box comes up with two tabs. The first tab shows that th...

Add configuration to default "Customer Lookup" to Contact
Add configuration options to MSCRM 3.0 so that various parameters of lookups can be configured. For example, making the "Customer Lookup" (popup window or Form Assistant) default to looking up a Contact, if that is what the client prefers. Other examples include setting default Entity when clicking on "Track in CRM" from Outlook. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fol...

Send e-mail to newly created user
I know I can change the Welcome.msg file to customize the Welcome message generated when Outlook is first started. I want this welcome message to be initiated from the server and not the client. I can write a script, looking at the creation date of a user and send it an e-mail and schedule this script. But is there another way to this? Thanx. On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:52:02 -0700, Gerdo Lansing <GerdoLansing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know I can change the Welcome.msg file to customize the Welcome message >generated when Outlook is first started. >I want this welcom...

Mail Merge Empty Lines
How do I mail merge postcards and remove empty lines in the address? ex. Name, Company, address, city, state, zip but some of my addresses don't have company name/ There is a check off in the Print Merge screen *Don't print lines that contain only empty fields.* Do a test from the print screen if you are unsure. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Karena" <Karena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E9E6815-1468-46BF-9288-2381A08E3BC8@microsoft.com... > How do I mail merge postcards and remove empty lines in the address? ex. > Name, Compa...

Link To A Cell From Chart

e-connect error after install hotfix
Hi i have security problem with e-connect after install kb902400 on server2003 sp1 if i uninstall kb902400 the module run well. i talk to my MBS about this problem, but he says the problem came from microsoft in e-connect module itself. some one have a work around. thx ...

Sumproduct but only first time corresponding value is seen e.g. un
Using XL03 Sample Data: Name Race Speed Avg Speed Track Month Joe 2:12 2:15 OFCF Jan Joe 2:28 2:15 ADL Feb Mary 2:14 2:07 ADL Jan Joe 2:15 2:15 ADL Feb etc I already have sumproducts in place to count how many participants raced in each month, how many at each track, etc. The last piece I need to add is the number of people for a given track on a given month, who had an /average/ time of over 2 minutes. But, I have repeat...

Creating Email Address Book/contacts under public folder
Hi, We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address Book/contacts that would show up under the public folders in outlook. Is that done from the server or from Outlook and how would it be done? Thanks. Mitch It is done using Outlook client. When you create a public folder you can choose the items that folder will contain. Contacts is one choice. -- Gustavo Del Grosso Laboratorios Andrómaco Gerencia de Tecnología gustavodelgrosso@hotmail.com "mitch" wrote: > Hi, > We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I wanted to create a Address > ...

Mailing system for access
Hi We have an in-house access app which runs on windows LAN. We are looking for an email newsletter mailing solution that can work with contacts data from the access app. Currently I am looking at this; http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp. The problem is this does not access data straight from an access database. Does anyone have had experience with this? Anything that works well with access? Any recommendations would be appreciated? Thanks Regards On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:11:19 +0100, "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: >Hi > >We have an in-house...

links

working with multiple e-mails
We are working as two companies in our office. So every user in office has 2 e-mail account with the same username but with different domains. What we need to do is let them work with both e-mails together in outlook. But what important is I should prevent mistakes like sending mails from wrong account and receipts shouldn't see anything with the other company.. Can anyone offer any architecture for it or any recource on the web..? (sorry for the bad english) ...

Setting up Outlook Express to work with an MSN e-mail account
Does anybody know how to set up Outlook Express to work with an MSN e-mail account? There are instructions for Hotmail but they don't work. Any help is appreciated... "J.O." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:041b01c3db01$0002a750$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know how to set up Outlook Express to work > with an MSN e-mail account? There are instructions for > Hotmail but they don't work. Any help is appreciated... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Expr...

when i use the option to put all mail in junk mail except what's on my safe list
when i use the option to put all mail in junk mail except what's on my safe list it don't work if I try to use the option where you have a blocked senders list it don't work I get all my junk mail in my inbox can anyone tell me what the trick is in windows live for windows 7 ...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links