Inbox and Sent Items

Is it possible to see all the messages sent and those received in
chronological order in the same window?  I want to view all emails and all
Inbox and also the Sent box.
--
bmorganh

Error: Unable to load Application.COMAddiIns.Item...
When opening a saved file i get the following error: Unable to load Application.COMAddiIns.Item ("PPCMenu.dsrPPCMenuExcel").object.clsMenuManager Can anyone suggest a fix Could be a problem with one of the Add-ins. Remove the Add-ins one after another. After each deletion, try to open the file and see if it can be opened without the error message. Regards, Murthy "Jeff" <Jgregorc@stonecarlie.com> wrote in message news:0f9b01c3beac$fe08ae60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When opening a saved file i get the following error: > > Unable to load Application.COMAddiI...

no inbox
I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an inbox for the new email address. What version of Outlook are you using? Adding a new e-mail account doesn't create any new Inboxes - the e-mail will go into the same Inbox as the existing accounts. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm <lisareyna@aol.com> wrote in message news:1193371832.071337.126490@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... >I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an > in...

OWA/Exch 2k7 Sent email going directly to draft
Hello, I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message in queue when using the queus file viewer. Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this problem ? Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped... remi.giroux@gmail.com a =E9crit : > Hello, > > I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send > an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message > in queue when using the queus file viewe...

IMAP Inbox empty
Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. Opened it this morning and the IMAP Inbox is completely empty. Emails showing on Webmail and in Thunderbird, but O2007 Inbox empty! (All the other subscribed folders are OK - it's just the Inbox). How do I fix this? Remove the account then add it back again. It should grab everything in the IMAP Online Store. -- Bill R MVP "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:O7PC8go%23HHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. > Opened it this morning and t...

Calendar - with Auto Preview
I accidently, I'm guessing, clicked on Day Week Month View with Auto Preview in the Advanced toolbar. My normal preference is Day\Week\Month. With Auto Preview selected in the Advanced toolbar, _many_ of my entered items in Calendar disappeared. That surprised me. They were of course still in the program, I just couldn't see them. Before I go any further with this, is this normal behavior? I also did a scanpst.exe and came up clean. Thanks, Dave Horne Ignore my post - I realized after spending a few minutes with this that the settings for Detail - Low, Medium, High were ...

Multiple emails sent problem
I have Outlook 2002 (latest updates), Mcafee, and Earthlink satellite Directway service. When I send attachments, the receiver receives 6-8 copies of the message. Also, it takes forever to send a small file (~300k) over my broadband connection. Eventually McAfee complains that the same email being sent too much is most likely a virus and I should stop sending the email. It's not a virus, just some glitch somewhere. Recently I changed from Norton to McAfee to see if that was the problem - nope, also I got a new computer - still happening. Any help would be great. Thanks. W...

Sent emails not showing in sent folder

item reorder # to alias
I know I've seen this before, but can't seem to find it. I need a query to add all my items reorder #'s into the alias field so that I can use those #'s to add items to PO's. Any help would be appreciated. Craig ...

how do I combine 2 inboxes my regular inbox and an 'inbox 1 I cre
In screwing around with my mail message rules,I somehow created an "Inbox1" that has a arrow attaching it to the primary inbox. What's the proper way of either deleting 'inbox1' or whatever I need to do so that all the mail I want goes into the primary inbox ? (which the rules,somehow don't allow me to do unless I'm missing something completely) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Resolved,thanks "bbrebozo" <bbrebozo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3068D7-355A-4A92-9965-81505371AD2D@microsoft.com... > I...

item.send
Hello, I am a real estate agent who uses Agent Office for contact management. Agent Office sends email through Outlook. when I send an email using Agent Office I get a message from Outlook saying another application is attempting to send email from Outlook. when I click help it mentions 'item.send'. you can imagine this gets tedious when I send a newsletter to our many clients. is there a way to turn off the Outlook message? BTW, we use Symantec anti virus which is set to auto clean all drives and eamil and runs every night. cheers, Michael I would bail on Agent Office! I spent ...

No Messages in Inbox
I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any ideas? Need more info - if you're using Exchange, are you opening up the Exchange mailbox directly? what services do you have loaded? What version of Outlook? Have you checked your view settings on the inbox? Have you asked your Exchange admins for help? Brian wrote: > I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange > account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any > ideas? ...

Where to place Word-related items in SharePoint?
I posted this question in a SharePoint group, but I think they don't know anything about Word templates. I didn't get any replies, so I'll try here. I have a client who wishes to create templates in Word 2007. I know how to make these accessible in SharePoint. But where do I put the Document themes folder that is usually placed in the user template path? And if I have a global template, I usually put it in the Start-up folder. Where do I put it in SharePoint? And is it even possible? And what about the Document building blocks folder and the Quickstyles folder. Th...

old inbox messages disappearing
Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would disappear without being deleted? Usually a filtered view. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Darla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d5501c42a43$a8f8ce70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would > disappear without being deleted? Thanks, I will check my friend's outlook settings. >-----Original Message----- >Usually a filtered view. >-- >Russ Valentine >[MVP-Outlook] >"Darla" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

item tables during import
During import of Items I noticed that there are 4 item tables (items, items2, items3, items4) what is the difference between them and to which one I should import my items? Thanks. ...

outlook inbox slows down
1.my client has informed me that his inbox slows down we he moves from one e-mail to another, and his cursor develops a tail 2. my other client has a problem accessing he inbox but when we moved the inbox to another pc on the network she can gain access to her own inbox on the other machine Do you have Norton Antivirus? If so the latest up has scewed things up. Open Norton and goto Options/Misc. and uncheck the Office plug in. This seem to effect every MS Office program. Check other newsgroups about it. That's how I found out. "donovan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

How do I make my inbox mails which the receiver is a specific grou
I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a specific folder. How to do that? Many thanks for your replying. You can use the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu) to move items from different senders to different folders. "vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:220B0059-3C29-41C0-BC7C-C4DFBF004E98@microsoft.com... > I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I > want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, ...

Item Integration not populating list price
I am doing and inventory item integration. I can't get the price group, default price level, or the list price to populate. I made sure the list price was put in the currency folder. My price group and price level values do exist. I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field and that doesn't work either. We are not using extended pricing. Any ideas? Jenny, You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a one to many relationship between the ...

Pocket Outlook Display 9 items, 1 unread but all are read
I'm running Windows Mobile 6.1. Outlook connects to a mailbox using IMAP4. Outlook is showing 1 Unread mail item in my Inbox but actually no items are unread. Outlook displays 9 items, 1 unread. All 9 items are read. ...

Starting in Inbox
How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Outlook Express>Tools>Options> General tab - select open with.inbox. "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. > You should be able to set that here: Tools menu > Options > Other > Advanced "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Try this:...

MRP Regeneration
Trx >> Manufacturing >> MRP >> Regeneration I am trying to understand the following error, rcvd when reconciling a single item in MRP: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE The only suggestion I found in the knowledge base (doc ID 25918) does not seem to apply to our issue. This suggests field RCRDTYPE may have the wrong value in table IV00102 - the appropriate value is set in our case. I rcvd this error when investigating why an item was not showing requirements correctly in MRP. I continue to rc...

retreving old inbox
i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help "matt" <beer4matt_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5f6b01c42df0$c371e9c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old > inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but > i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help This group is for the support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2003. Outlook Express, while having a similar name is in fact a...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Inbox Display 03-19-10
I have Outlook 2007 set to display the Inbox: * Arrange by Email Account * Show in Groups That's how I want it but how can I set the order (top to bottom of screen) that my email accounts are listed? The only options seem to be alphabetical or reverse-alphabetical by email account name. Is that it or can I set the order? I thought that going to the email accounts settings screen and moving my accounts up/down on that list would set the order they are displayed in my Inbox but that does not happen. Thanks. Peter "PMokover" <PMokover@discussions.mic...

Modifications to Inbox "Subject" lines do not theshow in Inbox hea
Modifications/Elaborations to the Outlook Inbox item subject lines which I make in an effort to better organize the Outlook inbox and saved/stored email messages, do not show in the Outlook Inbox headers after modification/elaboration. Why? I have organized in this way for a very long time. Is this an unintended omission or a purposeful change to Outlook and if so, is there some new way I can accomplish this? Thank you. Answered in the other thread, but for the benefit of others the answer is: It shows in the preview pane but not in the message list so its working... bu...

Clear recent items list
Hi, It's easy to set options to show/not show or to clear the recent items list in Word, etc. But how do I do that in Publisher 2007, please? Thanks, Robert I suspect it would take a registry fix. I'm not sure how many recent open publications is the default. In the registry it appears to be 9. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27659C2C-FA43-4988-A18C-733C010BBC5D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > It's easy to set optio...