I want to set Outlook to automatically send read receipts to a fol

I want Read Receipts to drop automatically into a Read Receipt folder. I see
where you can send emails from particular persons to a folder, but not any
Read Receipt from anyone.

Normally receipts process on the sent item and are moved or deleted. See
tools, options, email options, tracking.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"jane" <jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want Read Receipts to drop automatically into a Read Receipt folder. I
> see
> where you can send emails from particular persons to a folder, but not any
> Read Receipt from anyone.

0
Diane

Pie Chart values Automatic Update
Hi, I need to have my pie chart update whenever the source data changes. The source data location stays the same, all that changes it the data itself. How can I get my pie chart to update based on these new values? (As mentioned the source data ranges have stayed the same.) Any ideas? I do appreciate it. Orlando ...

Import outlook setting
how do i import outlook setting from slave hard disk to master hard disk? faeiz2, you wrote on Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:32:13 +0800: > how do i import outlook setting from slave hard disk to master hard disk? http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Thank you "Christian Goeller" <nomail@news.invalid> wrote in message news:1p75tkpkrjqtm.dlg@news.cosego.de... > faeiz2, you wrote on Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:32:13 +0800: > > > how do i import outlook setting from slave hard disk to master hard disk? > > http://ww...

Field whose value increments automatically
Is it possible to create a field which automatically increments by 1 every time I open the worksheet? Thanks... Only with code. Use the Workbook_Open event procedure to increment a value in a cell. For example, put the following code in the ThisWorkbook code module: Private Sub Workbook_Open() With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") .Value = .Value + 1 End With End Sub -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Quinnboy" <Quinnboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Setting Product Defaults
Hello, I am trying to set up defaults for the Unit of Measure and the price list within the quote and order. Our inventory is Great Plains. Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Hi Crysztl, Here is how you can set the default value for a lookup : http://niths.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/my-first-post/ HTH, Niths "crysztl" wrote: > Hello, I am trying to set up defaults for the Unit of Measure and the > price list within the quote and order. Our inventory is Great > Plains. Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated. > Thanks! > ...

Outlook 2003 pst file not readable by Outlook 2000!
Hello Don't know if I was doing something wrong but I copied a pst file from Outlook 2003 to a machine running Outlook 2000 and it complained that data file was not compatible or something. Is this normal for newer version pst files to not be compatible with earlier version Outlook? Angus Of course. That's been exhaustively documented. If you want to create a PST file that will be backwards compatible in Outlook 2003, you must do so expressly. File > New > Outlook Data File > Outlook 97-2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Angus Comber" <nospam@gmail.com&...

want questions

I want more!

Problems changing x-axis with large data sets
I have relatively large data sets (for example 8 sets of 1500 x/y-values) that I want to plot in one chart. So far all is fine. But if I want to change the x-axis scale (to show the curves better, for example from 0-100 to 20-40), everything becomes very slow. Just to mark one curve or try to move the chart within the sheet can take one minute! If I do the same i Excel 2003, there is no delay or problem. Is there a simple solution, or do I have to stick with old Excel? Excel 2007 is a notoriously poor charting performer, particularly if you customize the scale of an axis. Excel 2007 SP...

Outlook 2003 and Images
One fine day, Outlook stopped showing images in my mails. Only 'X' symbols. I tried this --- Under Tools --> Options --> Security --> Download Pictures both "Don't download pictures...." and "Warn me before downloading...." are TURNED OFF (boxes not checked). No matter how many times I check those options on and off, it does not resolve the issue. HELP NEEDED!! Regards ...

Need help with table set-up and Thanks!
I’m about to finish my first database and am in the planning stages to create another. I want to express my gratitude to all that helped me with this. I learned more with the help of this group in three months than in three years of reading books and taking classes. I have the utmost respect for all of you kind people. I just hope that I’ll be able to find you all when they close down this site. I need some guidance about my table set-up. I’m going to have a data table that will be updated each month for employee, project and hours worked. I want to have a master tab...

HELP: Outlook Connector Problem
[Note, if there is another newsgroup for Outlook Connecter issues, please let me know. I couldn't find one in the list.] I have asked about this before, but not received any replies. I don't know if others are experiencing this, but for me it is 100% reproducible. It's a serious problem that has effectively rendered the entire Outlook alarm and notification system worthless, because I now have a hundred alarms that just keep popping up, drowning out any legitimate reminders. The Problem: For messages on an MS Live account, accessed via Outlook 2007 (12.0.6514.5...

Outlook Express Attachments #19
Normally I use Eudora for getting my mail and the attachments go in to a designated folder of my choosing ...I decided today to try Outlook Express for a while but I cant see anyway of directing attachments to the same folder ..I looked at the Message Rules and it asks you to specify a folder but only the mail folders not ones outwith OE,as far as I can see ...Can anyone help here please ?? Stuart ks -- "YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift That is why it is called the present " As far as I know, there is no way to have OE detach and save attachments to ...

Not able to save changes to system settings
I have 3.0 with sample data. My issue is that I'm not able to save any changes to the system settings. I have SA right. Any idea? Thanks. This is normally caused by a incorrect SQL Reporting Services setup. Check that your SRS Server is working, check that srs's url is well configured at deployment manager. And if it doesn't solve the problem you should read this KB article. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916159/en-us -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "HEC" wrote: > I have 3.0 with sample data. My issue is that I'm not abl...

Issue in reading data from Excel
Hi All, I have 3 excel files with me. say,Test.xlsx, saved.xls and original.xls. Here Test.xlsx has got reference to saved.xls and original.xls and displays values from both files. But the cells referring to data from Original.xls shows #N/A in Test.xlsx where as data from Saved.xls shows the correct values. (I am using the formula: =HLOOKUP(A5,'D: \Testing\[Original.xls]Output'!$A$1:$CQ$2,2,FALSE) Here, saved.xls and original.xls has got same columns and same data, but if i check the files size of both, they are different. size of Saved.xls is 26 KB and the size of Original.xls file...

m01--How to set up additional principal pmt on mortgage
I have been given a system with money 2001. I have everything set up I think except that I do not seem to be able to set up my mortgage payment to show the additional principal pmt I make each month. Sure would like some direction here. Dford You should be able to edit the details of the Loan Payment to add another split element that is assigned to category Transfer:[name of loan] and is the amount of your extra principal. You can do this in the scheduled loan payment. (It may insist on Principal Transfer:[name of loan] instead of Transfer:[name of loan]. I'm not exactly sure when ...

Client does not have permission to send as this sender
I have a virus scanner that sits in front of my Exchange 2003 server. Since this virus scanner is relaying all incoming mail to the Exchange server, I cannot turn off Anonymous access on the SMTP server. Also, since we have clients using SMTP from around the world, I cannot use IP address restrictions to restrict relay through this server. In order to keep this server from being an open relay, I attempted the following: 1. Move the server behind a firewall. 2. Expose the default SMTP instance to the world through the firewall 3. Turn off anonymous access 4. Create a new SMTP insta...

Outlook Express vs Outlook Office
I have both Outlook Express and Outlook Office. All of my incoming e-mail can only be read in Express. I would like to only use Office. How do I have the income mail go to Office instead of Express? Confused wrote: > *I have both Outlook Express and Outlook Office. All of > my incoming e-mail can only be read in Express. I would > like to only use Office. How do I have the income mail > go to Office instead of Express? * Basically set up Office Outlook from scratch and it will ask you if you would like to import your current e-mails etc. from express. Once ya mailing a...

outlook express 06-11-10
Being new to windows live, iv'e always used outlook express and im having problems adjusting to the new set up. before in outlook express all your emails came into one inbox, now i have an inbox, drafts and outbox for each email account, is there no way i can get all the emails to go into one inbox just like the old days with outlook express as i have 5 different email accounts for personal and business use and im finding im scrolling up and down a huge page just to check 5 inboxes thanks inadvance for your help DBT You have two options 1) Quick Views at View (ALT+V), L...

Text want wrap in text box

Load Newsreader in Outlook
How do I add the newsreader to my Outlook menu? I tried following the directions in Outlook 2003, but it told me I could find it in the GO menu and it wasn't there. Thanks. Shannon To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. You may need to reset the Menu Bar and/or restart Outlook and/or reboot your machine in orde...

Send as Distribution List
We are using Windows 2003 w/ Active Directory and Exchange 2003 w/ Outlook clients. How do I give someone rights to Send On Behalf of a Distribution List? When the e-mail goes out, I want it to look as if it came from the DL. There's no such visible property. I go to the security tab and the best property I could see was the Send As property. I gave the person that permission, but they still can't send on behalf of the DL. Thanks, Sylvan Jonas In news:eUQTOekfFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, Jonas, Sylvan R. <sjonas@brouse.com> typed: > We are using Windows 2003...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Setting up credit notes
Hi, I'm making a sales and invoicing system, but I'm struggling with the credit notes. So far, I have set up the sales orders and sales order lines in two separate tables. Same with the credit notes, and credit note lines. The credit note is based on a sales order, but doesn't necessarily contain all the same lines as there were in the sales order. Therefore, I need to pull through a copy of the sales order lines into the credit note lines, and then edit from there. How do I pull a copy of the sales lines for a particular sales order through into the relevant credit not...

formula to have each new invoice automatically have the next numb
When opening a new invoice or page, what is the formula to get the next number in sequence to appear in a cell? This would be simular to having todays date appear (=today()) Jacqui, have a look here and see if this will work for you http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Jacqui" <Jacqui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:959BC6B0-DF37-40...