I need reminder box for tasks&flags-but NO box for calendar remind

I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under
options-advanced options.

Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks &
flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders?

No, you'd need to not set reminders on the calendar appointments.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"binkeene" <binkeene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under
> options-advanced options.
>
> Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks &
> flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders?

0
Diane

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Hand held and outlook calendar
I have a user who synched up his hand-held with his outlook calendar. Now he has duplicates throughout his calendar. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete his mailbox and restore. we are using exchange server 2003 and Outlook 2003 Try the script posted here. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring/browse_thread/thread/5e73659dbf9037f/2613d024a76ccdcd?lnk=st&q=outlook+duplicate+script+calendar&rnum=11&hl=en#2613d024a76ccdcd James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 12:28 pm, Tyson <...

assign task from public folder
I am willing to have a task public folder to centralize all the task of my users. I find it impossible to assign a taks to someone from a public folder ? How can I manage to do this? Thanks Cyril ...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Can I bring an address from Outlook to a text box in Excel?
We have used Excel for some of our forms and would like to know if an address can be brought in to Excel as it can be in Word. ...

Need to test a mobo

My Outlook 2003 follow up flags don't pop up as reminders?
I have used ollow up flags extensively before on previous laptops and previous server systems, but for some reason when I set a reminder on an outgoing email on my current system it doesn't pop up at the set time and go into the reminders task schedule - any ideas? For Outlook 2003 and previous, flags only work for items in the Inbox. Outlook 2007 fires reminders for flagged items in any folders. You can make it work for previous versions of Outlook by using this add-in; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/slovaktech_extendedreminders -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coautho...

text boxes filled with color
When I fill any text bos with color while creating anm e-mail publication, the text boxes are converted into images instead of text, thus making my file size bigger. How to change this? Lavanya <Lavanya@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I fill any text bos with color while creating anm e-mail > publication, the text boxes are converted into images instead of > text, thus making my file size bigger. How to change this? There is no way to change it. This is the way Publisher works. Publisher is not designed for outputting small HTML code. --...

Popup Form with Combo Box
I have a popup form with a combobox to select a field from a query to generate a report. The combobox however needs to pull from mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 fields in table PDM. I cannot make an appended filed in the table as it is on a server and is unchangable. 1. Can I make an appended field in the query for the 2 fields to which I can attach the form to open when the report starts? I have tried to combine the fields and that just merges the 2 different mnemonics for the item. I just want to search both columns for the mnemonic enetered by the user. 2. Can the combo box search both fields wit...

Help needed

Combo Box Text Alignment
Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a combo box other then the standard "Left-Right-Center" preset options ? Thanks - George What specifically are you looking for? Assuming you use a query as the RowSource, you've always got the option of concatenating spaces in front (or after) a field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1366215-05A0-45BB-A27B-272A47458FC8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a ...

Autoload Calendar
I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me about meetings etc. Is it possible for the reminders to popup without opening Outlook? I would like them to popup as soon as my PC boots up? TIA Tony Williams No, you would need a third party program to do this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tony Williams asked: | I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me a...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

unable to display check/radio box with transparent background
I am not able to get check boxes/radio buttons to be displayed with a transparent background in my dialogs. The general technique for displaying controls with transparent backgrounds is described in more than a few postings (e.g. http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer/browse_thread/thread/e5d77d8f30350f3a/22ea8e331b6cd993?lnk=st&q=dialog+bitmap+static+text+background+transparent#22ea8e331b6cd993 ). The general technique in MFC is as follows: HBRUSH CInsDialog:nCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT); retur...

Bills in the calendar do not clear after payment is made?
So I set up all my bills in the calendar. And listed them on their due date with the estimated amounts. The ones from the credit cards are from the debt reduction planner I believe. So I go to my banks website and pay all my bills on the 1st of March. When I download my transactions in money and go down the list and accept them one by one when I click over to the calendar only a few items are now grayed out with a line through them. What does money look for to connect the downloaded transaction and the bill in the calender? Thanks for any help or direction Ryan I have same issue in M2...