I have lost all inbox activity and keep getting error in outlook

I am not receiving e-mails in my inbox and I have ran the repair inbox and it
says it is configured.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Amy;112315 Wrote:
> I am not receiving e-mails in my inbox and I have ran the repair inbox
> and it says it is configured.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Post your version of Outlook, the account type, and the exact text of
the error message.

--
Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Brian

What is the correct way to kill a search in progress in Outlook 2007?
I was doing a simple search in Outlook, it didn't find it in the Inbox, so I told it to "Try searching in all mail items". After five minutes I gave up but couldn't find any way to cancel the search. Not CTRL C, CTRL Break, escape, clicking anywhere on the Outllok window, etc. I ending up killing it in Task manager. What is the correct way to kill a search in progress in Outlook 2007? The x to the right of the search field should do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Copying part of Spreadsheet while keeping Columns Widths and Rows Heights
I want to copy part of an existing spreadsheet to a new empty sheet. The normal Copy & Paste do not carry the Columns Widths and the Rows Heights to the new sheet, hence they have to be adjusted manually. Does anyone have a way to make this possible? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ In Excel XP, I made this work by doing a sort of a "double copy" Copy what you want, then select Edit, Paste Special, All. That copies the data. (I found t...

Public Folders using Outlook 97
We have several users still using Windows 98 running Office 97 connected to our Exchange server in Windows SBS 2003 server. How do I get the public folders to show up in this older version of Outlook? Thanks Ron If the user has permission to view the folders, they should appear in = the Folder List.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Ron Boetger" <rboetger@bblink.net> wrote in message = news:9je3511te7i986ampmsb8t...

an unknown error occurred error code: 0x9004010f
I've just installed MS Office 2003. I decide to remove it and reinstall Office XP. When I tried to setup a user on an exchange server I get the following error. "An unknown error occurred, error code: 0x9004010f." The way I fix it was as follow. Delete the outlook profile, and recreate it using outlook 2002. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817958&Product=ol2002 ...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

Outlook delegate-mailbox deletion problem
This sounds like an easy one however, haven't found resolution yet. Here's scenario... User B reported to User A and added A to his delegation for being copied on all meeting request replies (done from Outlook 2000). All was well until User A left the company and mailbox was subsequently archived and deleted. Ever since the mailbox deletion, all attendees accepting a meeting request from User B receive an NDR referencing inability to deliver reply to User A's mailbox. The typical answer would be to open User B's Outlook app, goto delegates and remove User A.. The problem is...

HELP Cant get Outlook 2007 to work with Hotmail
Hello, I have a Hotmail Plus (Paying 19.99/year for it) I Just singed up for it 10 minutes ago and i still cant get outlook 2007 to work with hotmail. ...Does it take a while to let you in or something? Any Ideas? Carmine On Jan 31, 8:44 pm, "Carmine782" <carmine...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello, I have a Hotmail Plus (Paying 19.99/year for it) I Just singed > up for it 10 minutes ago and i still cant get outlook 2007 to work > with hotmail. ...Does it take a while to let you in or something? > Any Ideas? > > Carmine NOTE I AM USING THE 60 DAY TRAIL OF OFFI...

Need help with Outlook backup app
Hi, I am currently working on a application that backups MS Outlook. It has to save all messages, settings, accounts. I can backup messages, accounts and most settings. The problem is that I don't know where Outlook saves the user defined RULES. I have used Regmon and Filemon to try find them with no luck. So please if anyone knows where it saves the RULES or know how I could find out please help. Thank you. > I am currently working on a application that backups MS Outlook. It has > to save all messages, settings, accounts. > I can backup messages, accounts and most settings. ...

My reply emails are appearing unwanted in inbox
When I reply to any email, the same email I send out (the reply) also appears in my inbox. I do not know how to fix this. vandal <vandal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I reply to any email, the same email I send out (the reply) also > appears in my inbox. I do not know how to fix this. Using gmail by chance? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] What version of Outlook are you using? I ask because some versions are a bit different from others, and the instructions below would be better suited for you if I knew what version. However, I will go on the assumption that you hav...

Windows identity getting confused between users
We are observing some strange behaviour in our web server logs where where the Identity of the currently logged in user seems to be getting swapped with another user. I will describe our set up before explaining further. We are running an asp.net web site (v3.5 of the framework) on 2 Windows 2008 web servers and use forms authentication.They are load balanced using a separate server running Apache 2.2 on Linux (Cent OS 5). The load balancing simply attaches a cookie to a user and directs them to a particular server for each subsequent request. We notice on occasion patterns i...

Assign Activity to Queue in Workflow
Hi, In the regular user interface we can assign an activity to a user or queue, however in a workflow we can only assign an activity to a user. Why is that? Is there any workaround other than an assembly? Thanks! You can assign an activity in CRM 3.0 to a queue via workflow. If the primary entity of the workflow is an activity, add an "Assign entity" step to the workflow. In the Assign Entity dialog, you will see a three radio button and the bottom one for Queue should be enabled. Click that and then click the "Assign to" button Thanks Noor "Dynamics" wro...

Receive new email notification for Inbox only
I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for the ones that are redirected to other folders. Anyone know how to do this? JGP <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a number of rules operating in my Mailbox (Outlook > 98), but I only want to receive the yellow envelope in the > system tray when a new email arrives in my Inbox, not for > the ones that are redirected to other folders. Since the messages come into your Inbox first,...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

Outlook crashing when replying to email
I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he replies to another e-mail. There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens that I can find. I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all ADD-INS and some other things. Here are the errors I am getting in my event viewer: Application log: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70, faulting module mso.dll, version 12.0.6425.1000, stamp 49d65443, debug? 0, fault address 0x00194e6d. MS Office Diagnostics log: ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outloo...

What is the Outlook 2007 "PST" file called and how do I find it?
In prior versions of Outlook, I could always find the Outlook user data by scanning for PST file type. I've got a machine in which an eval version was used and now expired. I want to save the data for the day when I might buy Outlook and pick up where I left off. I can't find a PST file. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail "Al Dykes" <adykes@panix.com> wrote in message news:helf5c$5ac$1@panix5.panix.com... > > > In prior ...

outlook pst #5
Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst files you can have in outloook 2003? I take it you mean how many open? Are you perchance wishing to create a seperate pst for each Contact? "rob" <taylorrob@battelle.org> wrote in message news:207801c4ac7e$331dbc20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst > files you can have in outloook 2003? ...

How to get local ip address
Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? Use gethostbyname(name) can make it. "EagleChen" <xx@xx> ���g��l��s�D:eAO7ftO0DHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? > > Look at the docs for the IP Helper interfaces. These at least make it possible to get all IP addresses on multi-homed hosts. "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:eAO7ftO0DHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? > > you can use the geth...

VCard and Activities Tab
I'd like to send co workers my vcard, but it shows all of my activities on the activity tab. I'd prefer that this couldn't be seen. It's Outlook 2003 btw. Thank you. Sam No, it doesn't. You can stop being paranoid about this. No one is = monitoring the activities in your Outlook folders. A vCard is a text = file that contains information about a contact. You can see this for = yourself by opening it in Notepad. It contains no information about = activities. REPEATING: It contains no information about activities.=20 The Activities page builds a list *on the fly* of item...

email sending to a group name error
I will be grateful for any help on the following. I have a short macro that sends an email message; the receipient’s address is held in a cell = s_Config.Range("Config_Email") When the receipient is a single address this works fine, but if it is sent to a group name;ie, several different people, then it errors out but usually the message is actually sent I show below the code I am using ESubject = Successful" Sendto = s_Config.Range("Config_Email") EBody = "Operation is successful" Set App = CreateObject("Outlook.Appli...

unable to set a record as private (activities)
Microsoft CRM v3 Customers and prospects are requesting the ability to mark a record (primarily notes and emails) as private such that only the owner and other internal party users on the record are able to open it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http...

webBrowser + Scripting errors
Hello Everybody I'm using CHtmlView to implement the browser. My aim is to block all pop up pages which opens up involuntarily. So I overided the method OnNewWindow2 of CHtmlView and wrote code void CTabHtmlView::OnNewWindow2(LPDISPATCH* ppDisp, BOOL* Cancel) { if (bBlockPopup) { if (!(GetReadyState() == 4)) { *Cancel=TRUE ; SetSilent(TRUE); return; } } CHtmlView::OnNewWindow2(ppDisp, Cancel); } I Called the method SetSilent to mask all the error messages or dialogs. Still I am getting these messages " Just in time debugging - An...

how do i delete others inbox from mine?
You'll find it here: Right click your Mailbox. Properties | advanced | advanced. Add or remove ...... Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "G.O.O" <GOO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9F3BE3B-36E8-4576-9D9A-828082EDC975@microsoft.com... > "G.O.O" wrote ... > blank post = blank mind Read: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html http://support.microsoft.com/...

Bugs & Errors
Hi, I think I can say that I am a power user of WMP 11 after having organized 135.000+ songs. I have noticed some bugs and/or errors. for many of them I haveh work arounds as well. Any idea where I could post this in an attempt to get this better with a future release and to see if there is solutions that I do not know about? Joost Since WMP12 is out, I suspect the general development on WMP11 is "complete", minus things that sustained engineering deems necessary/critical. So: if it's really a WMP11 issue, actual support might be the best path. Depending...

Outlook 98 out of memory, pls help.
out of memory when save message as messages format. ...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...