How to find Tools menu - Outlook 2007

Hi there - I'm trying to configure my Accounts and can't find my Tools Icon
in the Menu Bar - is it located in some secret place?

Have tried to 'restore' under standard and advanced menus in case I had
deleted it somehow, but it's still not appearing

Any help much appreciated!

thanks
Feldy

Which menus do you see now? By default they are the following;
File | Edit | View | Go | Tools | Actions | Help

Otherwise force a reset on your Toolbars by renaming outcmd.dat to .old. For
details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"feldy1" <feldy1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there - I'm trying to configure my Accounts and can't find my Tools
> Icon
> in the Menu Bar - is it located in some secret place?
>
> Have tried to 'restore' under standard and advanced menus in case I had
> deleted it somehow, but it's still not appearing
>
> Any help much appreciated!
>
> thanks
> Feldy

0
Roady

Find Duplicate names and delate

How can I add Paste Special to the Word 2007 context menu?
Excel 2007's context menu includes Paste Special; Word's does not. I have frequent need for Paste Special in Word and the many trips to the Ribbon get tiresome. I'd like to know how to add commands to the context menu in general, but a solution for Paste Special is the immediate need. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Word2007_SC_Menu_Programatically.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://...

Trusted locations for 2007 Access
I am going to purchase a new PC and order Office Professional 2007 with it. I now use Office 2003 and have many data bases. It is my understanding that I will have to locate my data bases in a "Trusted Location" to use them with Access 2007. All my data bases are now located in "My Documents" along with a lot of other files. My first question is will I have to move my data bases individually or is there some way I can move or make them all "Trusted" at one time? Not being familiar with "Trusted FIles", my second question is there some ...

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Exchange Server 2007 and Domain Controllers
Hello, Could someone please tell me if I have to install Exchange Server 2007 on a AD Domain Controller, or can it be installed on a member server? I have a Windows 2008 Server that is a member server in a Windows 2003 Active Directory network that I'm looking to install Exchange 2007 on. Also, could someone tell me if there are any articles out there that will help me install my Exchange 2007 in the same domain as an existing Exchange 2003 Server (running on Windows 2000 Server)? I'm looking to install the new Exchange 2007 as a new server (new name) and migrate th...

Menu item changed event
I am using TrackPopupMenu() to display a popup menu and allow a user to make a selection. I would like to have an event occur (have a method called) each time the selected item in the menu changes. In other words, as the user moves the mouse up and down the menu, as a menu item becomes selected (not clicked, simply highlighted), I would like an opportunity to take an action (such as display information regarding what will occur if the user selects that menu option). Thanks >I am using TrackPopupMenu() to display a popup menu and allow a user to make >a selection. I would li...

Menu items added with menu item editor in older versions
Hi! Years ago I created a worksheet with macros that could be run through some extra menu items in the data menu. My customer upgraded to Excel 2000 and now the macro to be run cannot be found because "Module3." must be added to the macro call. Unfortunately the menu editor I used when I created the worksheet is not available any more. Where can I find (and change) the menu entry? Thanks in advance, Michael. Michael, This question was raised a few days back, in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5de3e. Windsurfer LA seemed to have a solution, which you could try him for. -- HTH...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Download Professional Services Tools Library
Can someone please provide a link where I can download the PSTL. Thanks. Here you go Mike. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/serviceplans/professionalservices/NOAM_PSTL.htm Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

2003/2007 compatibility
i work on the same .xls files as the rest of my collegues, but i am the only one that made the jump to 2007. even though i open their files with more or less no problems, ever time they open mine the charts are all messed up. The textboxes loose their background, the printable box gets unchecked, and they seem to get resized so not all of the text even fits in the box. Is there something that i can do to avoid this and solve this problem? I will be forced to change back if i cannot because it is much too counter-productive. ps. i wondered if there is a way to have the same function...

Portfolio Manager Drop Down Menu for Calendar
I have installed Money 2006 Premium on my desktop and on my laptop. On my desktop I have a pull down menu for the "As of:" on the Portfolio Manager of My Portfolio. On my laptop I have to right click to get the options for "As of:" because there is no drop down. There are drop downs for "Select View:" and "Group by:" Is there an option for this somewhere? If so where. ...

excel 2007 autofilter change to 2003 autofilter functionality?
Is it possible to make the 2007 autofilter change back to the 2003 autofilter functionality? You have at least one response at one of your other posts. jonnybrovo815 wrote: > > Is it possible to make the 2007 autofilter change back to the 2003 autofilter > functionality? -- Dave Peterson ...

Finding an event

cannot find database

Where is the graphics selection pointer in excel 2007?
I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the left end of the drawing toolbar then click and drag over multiple graphics to select them all. Then I could group them etc. What do i do now? It's to be found in - Insert tab - Illustrations - Shapes - select a shape and insert into w/s and immediately the new drawing tools format tab opens up -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Bruce" wrote: > I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the ...

How to set up IRA Account in Money 2007
I am trying to set up my IRA in Money. It is through a bank, so there are not investment type transactions, just the bank's own listings of interest. Do I set this up as an investment account or something different? For best treatment by things like Tax Estimator, I'd set it up as an Investment (IRA) account. You may never have any Investments in the Investment half of the account. It may just have interest earnings in the Investment Cash Account. This essentially wastes the Investment Account, but that's probably not a big deal. "Rick" <Rick@discussions.micr...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

tools > options
In pub 2003 I go to tools > options and set file locations for publications and for pictures. Pub 2007 does not seem to work the sane way. How can I tell pub where to look for files and where to save them? -- SOB711 Weird ain't it? I think they forgot to put it in. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "SOB711" <SOB711@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86B625A5-8F37-48BE-A4D8-880ACA021A64@microsoft.com... > In pub 2003 I go to tools > options and set file locations for > publications > and for pictures. >...

How do I find the out of office reply?