How to delete Messages in ascending order - Outlook 2010

When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
it.
-1

Then reverse the order the messages are in so the newest is at the bottom.

heater wrote:

> When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
> deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
> it.

0
Bob
6/7/2010 8:06:22 PM
That does not accomplish what I want.  In Outlook 2003, there was an option
under tools that you could click to make it go up instead of down.

"Bob I" wrote:

> Then reverse the order the messages are in so the newest is at the bottom.
>
> heater wrote:
>
> > When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after
> > deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below
> > it.
>
> .

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Strange negative indent in plain text messages
Recently my Outlook 2007 installation decided to indent the first line of any plain text message about half an inch to the left, resulting in the first 2 letters not being displayed as they happen to be outside the display area. That applies to editing mails as well as displaying mails in a separate window and in reading pane. Up to now I wasn't able to figure out how to reset that indent configuration. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help. sounds like a style is messed up. if the 'outdent' can't be changed using the Decrease indent button (next to the alignment b...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

received messages randomly in either of two accounts
I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail accounts with it, a Hotmail account and a Sky.com account. When receiving mail it comes into either but not both accounts although the senders are sendin to the Sky.com account. How can this happen. Why would you expect to see an incoming message in both of your = accounts? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Bryan1345" wrote in message = news:BAECB568-9A33-40DE-A63E-4792DE53658B@microsoft.com... I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail = accounts with it, a Hotmail ...

Intelligent Message Filter #16
Hi, Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003 Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter? Thanks, Dan With IMF, you can set the Gateway action to Archive, and all dropped messages above your threshold will end up in UCE Archive folder in mailroot. Those that make past it but do not meet the Store threshold will end up in users' Junk Mail folders. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Dan B" <none@none.com> wrot...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

No NDR/warning for messages that exceed message size limit
Has anyone seen the following problem: config - Exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP3 When message size limits are set and a user tries to send a message that exceeds the limit, the message appears to be sent normally. In addition, there is no NDR returned and the message is never delivered to the recipient. It appears that Exchange accepts the over-size message, then drops it without letting anybody know that the message was too big. Also, if an external message come in that causes the mailbox size limit to be exceeded, neither the sender nor recipient is informed and the message appears to...

Automatic PO Re-Order
Is it Possible to generate Po using min/max re-order and not add the items already in transist on a previous Po? I need to generate from min levels only not the difference between Min. and what's on-order, to max level . -- Proink Clean up the PurchaseOrderEntry table - get rid of the entries you don't want in transit (note that it will also remove them from the prvious POs) "Proink" wrote: > Is it Possible to generate Po using min/max re-order and not add the items > already in transist on a previous Po? I need to generate from min levels only > not t...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Delete macros

Message Box strangeness
I have included the chunk of code with a few names changed, but the functionality is there. I think it will be easier for me to explain my problem after you take a quick glance at the code: onConnectButton() { int go=-1; if(c_task_check.GetCheck()) { go=MessageBox("Doing this will erase old data","Warning",MB_OKCANCEL); } int start=start_server(); if(start==WAITING_FOR_CLIENT) { SetDlgItemText(ServerEdit,"Connected to Client"); c_button1.EnableWindow(true); c_button2.EnableWindow(true); c_button3.EnableWindow(false); c_button4.EnableWindo...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

How to eliminate/avoid double messages?
Hello, I have 3 SMTP email account configured on my outlook 2002, each of them corresponding to a different server, yet I get the same messages from one of these servers downloaded several times (usually 2 times, sometimes even 6-7 times) to my outlook inbox. Can anyone assist me to establish what is causing the multiple download, to advise how to proceed to eliminate the multiple messages from each of my local boxes and eventually how to configure my outlook in such a way that it will simply download the same message only once? Thanks, Luca See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Delete blank Last page

When I search this group w/my user name nothing from 2010 comes up
Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? Try clicking on your own name, this opens your profile pop-up. In the pop-up, click on "Recent posts by this user". I just tried it and it displayed a couple of your 2010 posts somewhere further down in the listing. -- Max Singapore --- "Meenie" wrote: > Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? The web interface for this newsgroup doesn't work so well. You could access the newsgroup directly using a newsreader instead at this address news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.mi...

Deleting an email

View UCEArchive messages
I'm using the IMF in exchange 2003, and I need an easy way to view the messages that are archived. Right now I have to go through and double click each one individually, and I can't see what the scl rating is. How can I view the messages, and sort them by the scl rating. Is there a way to dump them into a specific mailbox? Mike To view the message archived by IMF have a look at this link: http://weblogs.asp.net/exchange/archive/2004/05/26/142366.aspx Serge "Mike" <mrfaber@att.net> wrote in message news:uyQ8#OsDFHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm...

Integration Manager 10.0 error message
Would anyone know the cause if this error? This fixed assets integration ran with no problem last month. "Integration < > is not ready to run due to the following problems: Source queries are not ready to execute. Query < > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:" ------ and nothing is listed! Thanks for any help offerred. Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to remap the source file. Thanks, VJ On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Would anyone know the cause if t...