how to add ...person wrote...email address..reply - 58618

My question about Outlook:     How do I have this entered automatically when
sending a reply?

"In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes:"

Is there a website to learn this?   Or is there software that will do this
and some other such entries.
The automatic...out of office...we can find..  I have not been able to find
this online.
Thanks.   help...

In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes:

cant open email
trying to open my email but it just keeps asking me for my user name and password here is the error i keep getting Account: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Server: 'pophm.sympatico.ca', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR authentication failed', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 i am not sure if i have the right password or not Check the box on the Servers tab of the account setup (Tools - Accounts - Properties) which is for authentication of the outbound server. It reads something like, "My server re...

Email Stats / Usage
Hi All, I was curious if there was a function in Outlook 2003, that lets you see your email usage stats. Like number of emails received, sent. current day, current week etc etc. Eudora has a cool function like that, and I'd find that very useful (prove to the boss I really get over 100 client emails a day ;>). Thanks -Dave No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outl...

All my Emails turned into Junk Mail but not on Junk Mail List. Is this a virus?
How do I remove a name from the Junk List if the name is not shown in the junk list but is noted as junk email in the field chooser Junk Mail column of inbound messages? Went to junk sender list and cant find the names, but these names automatically go to Delete folder, although I never placed them there. When i make a new rule, they still have the Junk Mail label attached. Very bizarre. Can anyone help????? ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

html email
Ever since I saw html e-mails in yahoo mail, I am also trying to send some thing like that. I have some knowledge in web designing. Can any one help me. can I do it with frontpage? FrontPage is an authoring tool, it does not send or receive email. You can create html to include in an email with it, but it would make more sense to use an email client that supports html, which most do. -- -- "Unni" <mailtowwit@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:97044918-ee8c-46ef-b23a-e14da9b9b7bd@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Ever since I saw html e-mails in yahoo mail,...

Excel Add Ins

attachments show inside outlook emails
hi, I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an attached file that can be "saved as" by the recipient. anyone with a problem like this? how do I fix this? thanks MAC MAC wrote: > hi, > > I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he > sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the > contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an > attached file that ...

Add on

Resolving addresses from contacts folder
Hi, How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up in the Address Book? These email addresses show as underlined in the contacts folder but yet dont appear in the address book. Thanks for any help Ramesh Your contacts folder is set to be viewed as an address book? It should be! Resolving addresses works differently. "Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in message news:%23p0C$jflIHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up > in the Address Book? These...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Format text to add character

Select Names Listing for Sending Emails to Contacts
My Outlook 2002 Contacts list is set up to show last names first, and contacts are filed accordingly. However, when I compose an email and try to Select Name, the contacts are listed with first names first. How can I correct this so that contacts will be listed last name first there, also? Tools, e-mail accounts, view /modify address books - properties of outlook address book - choose 'file as' and close. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see ht...

Publisher emails
I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 people. I send the publication as the message (not as an attachment). The recipients are telling me that they get 2 copies of the email even though I only send it to them one time. I bc the recipients if it makes any difference. I use Outlook Express 6.00.29 and have been using it forever so it's not my email program. Any ideas how I can stop Publisher from automatically sending 2 messages? KristyRNinAZ wrote: > I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 > people. I send the publication as the message (not as a...

"unable to opne your default e mail address"
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit your e-mail account settings. "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB10E0BA-0557-4527-87FD-4CE7CA267739@microsoft.com... I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Incoming Email Response Management
Hello: Hopefully someone can offer advice, or a solution here. I have a form on our website, built in Frontpage, that is sent to our server and then the server emails it to me in Outlook. What I want to do, is autorespond to the person who filled out the form. The problem is, when the form is submitted, the server's address is now the "from" and not the person who submitted. Is there any way to set up an autoresponder that will pull the email address out of the email and paste it into a new, templated email? Thanks! Kevin kevin_behringer@yahoo.com <kevin_behringer@yah...

Errors send email via CRM
I have just installed MS CRM for the first time. I am running win 2k and exchange 2k. I get a fairly non-descript error when I click "send" on a email activiy. When check to see if the recipient has recieved the email, it appears that they have. Checking the event log reveals the following application log entry: EventID: 2 MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>mscrm key was not found in the registry</description><details>mailserverurl key was not f...

unable to resend emails
one of my clients has an issue trying to resend emails he has already sent. An error appears stating he does not have permission to resend emails. He is using Outlook 2000 connected to an exchange 2000 server ...

Otlook 2002
Anyone met this one before? On replying to a message the Reply window hangs. As a workaround, switching away and then back (Alt-Tab x 2 or any other method) clears the hang. Any fixes will be gratefully accepted. Bob Stewart IT System Manager Blackadders, Solicitors Dundee, Scotland Outlook version and environment (Exchange, POP3, etc.)? Any Add-Ins or rules applied? -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "Bob Stewart" wrote: > Anyone met this one before? >...