How do I sync Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid?

I would like to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes from my PC's
Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid

What sync software does it use? Did you read the instructions?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"gettingthingsdone" <gettingthingsdone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F38B08E1-3D39-4C7C-A1F4-7FB986D71486@microsoft.com...
> I would like to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes from my PC's
> Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid

0
Diane
1/17/2010 4:09:18 AM
"gettingthingsdone" wrote:

> I would like to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes from my PC's
> Microsoft Outlook 2003 to my new Motorola Droid

CompanionLink can do that.  Check out
http://www.companionlink.com/android/index.html   It's free to use 14 days -
full feature trial.  After that it's $39.95.  Free telephone technical
support is included so give a call if you have any questions.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
CompanionLink Software, Inc.
http://www.companionlink.com

Printing Excel sheet in Publisher 2003
I wish to print an Excel sheet in a publisher document without showing grid lines created in Excel. Is there some way to remove them in Publisher or some other method?? Merv, To remove the gridlines in Excel, open your Excel worksheet/book (while in Excel) and then go to File>Page Setup>Sheet Tab and UNCHECK print Gridlines. Also make sure you have not applied any borders to your worksheet/book. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >I wish to print an Excel sheet in a publisher document >without showing grid lines ...

Outlook 98
I am running Outlook 98 on a Windows NT 4.0 system (SP6a - Hi Enc). I am able to get into the 'Options' at the top of Outlook today and modify the data that Outlook Today displays. I am a Local and a Domain Administrator. However, my colleague (who has exactly the same permissions as me and using the same environment - same image) cannot. He clicks onto 'Options' and nothing happens. He cannot modify the way Outlook Today displays. I cannot find anything about this behaviour in the Microsoft Online support and I cannot determine where this option is enabled/disab...

Combo Box Error 3077
I am using to following code to select a record from a combo box: Private Sub cboFindName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[Name] = '" & Me![cboFindName] & "'" If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub This works fine until there is an apostrophe in the record when it fails with: Runtime error '3077': Syntax error (missing operator) in expression. This is obviously due to using single quotes after [Name] = and then putting the ...

Outlook windows error message
Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then in the body of meesage there is a check in a box to restart Outlook. How do I get rid of this error. Outlook seems to run. Thank you. Do you have any details on the error? "Corky D" <astroman707@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHveft4kFHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook > has encountered a problem and needs to close....

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

Outlook Freeze when try to open message
Hi there, This problem just come up. Whenever I try to open a received message (or read message) Outlook freeze and I have to open task manager and end it. I have try to delete the registry key, resintall outlook. But no help. Please Help ... Thanks Kylie ...

Outlook Client: Syncronise other peoples calendars
Hi, Is it possible to let the Outlook client bring in other peoples appointments in CRM. We want all our sales team to see all appointments in Outlook, We this to happen by default rather than having to add attendees each time. -- Thanks in advance Chris ...

Configure your firewall to forward SMTP messages to the new server
When retiring an old exchanger server, after moving the FSMO roles and rehoming the public folders and offline address book, is it necessary to set the new server as the default SMPT server prior to changing the firewall or will it automatically accept the messages? There are 2 things that typically happen on most firewalls: 1. A static network address translation (NAT) that maps the server's internal/private IP address to an external/public IP address 2. ACL/rule that allows traffic on a particular port - tcp port 25 in this case for smtp - to that server. You can either change the...

microsoft access
How do you create a drop down list in a 2000 microsoft access database. I would like the drop down list in the "form view" Presently the only thing allowed is a list you must scroll through to pick a selection from a designated table What am I doing wrong ? thanks, Harry Some clarification is needed. Are you talking about form view on a form that you constructed? That's what I would expect, in which case the toolbox wizard can get you started with a combo box, but I wonder if you are talking about the Forms tab on the database window (the thing that appears when you open...

Purchasing Microsoft CRM
I am looking into this software, however I am wondering. Is this soley for installation onto a network. I am the only one to be using this software, and I want it only for my laptop. Is this an option? No. If you are looking for a stand alone, single user contact management solution, I would take a look a Business Contact Manager from MS. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:08:51 -0800, "Steve U" <Steve U@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I am looking into this software...

Outlook pst break up?
Hello, Is there any sort of automated PST Break up scripts, etc that anyone knows of for outlook? I sometimes get multiple issues at the same time where its just the pst needs to be broken down. I would rather have a script to do these save break the sub folders up in alphabetical order into pst's. anyone see anything like this? I remeber awhile ago seeing this somewhere but not sure where.. This way I can work on more technical issues besides spending time at a desktop breaking a PST when I could set it automatically to break up and come back to a finished PST then just pop them onto ...

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

Recording stock options money 2003 standard edition
When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe example, I pay $50 dollars for an option but it shows up as .50 cents thereby showing a loss of $49.50 rather than .50 cents. Is there a way to enter these transactions without this occuring? In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio >shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This >results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe >example, I pay $5...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Small Business Accounting and Microsoft POS
We have recently converted from Quick Books to Small Business Accounting. A post in the SBA general group referenced Microsoft POS. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.sba.general&lang=en&cr=US After looking at the POS site it does not mention SBA. Description of the product/solution for our Small Business to convert from just "cash registers" sounds appealing. From the site: Microsoft Point of Sale works with the Microsoft Office System and QuickBooks Accounting Software to streamline store operations. Sounds great, but we j...

Password protect a Publisher 2003 document?
Is there a way to password protect a Publisher 2003 document? nope. "Andi" <Andi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9485B5C8-588A-4C06-80E3-47E0116B7ABE@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to password protect a Publisher 2003 document? ...

Outlook 2007 Links
I cant open links embedded in email within Outlook 2007. I get a message stating I should contact the account administrator. (this is a personal computer and i am administrator) This is something new that i have not seen before. Thanks in advance for your help. This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] O...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

See this pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--rqsfyvmvzxuxhvkh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dvdwpovv"; type="multipart/alternative" --dvdwpovv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xjaboncb" --xjaboncb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "January 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect you...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Outlook 2007 and digital certificates
Hello, I've been using Outlook 2007 for a while with a digital certificate I have from Comodo. It is annoying how every signed e-mail I sent, Outlook has to ask me _twice_ about granting access to the certificate in order to send _any_ e-mail I want to sign. I have already trusted the certificate using the Trust Center in Outlook but it doesn't help. If the window for granting/denying access showed up only once I would not be bothered at all, but why twice? I didn't have this problem in Outlook Express nor in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd be very thank...

Macro error after switching from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003
My company recently switched from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003 and now a macro I created does not work. It gives me the error 1004 and highlights the line of code where I set it up to open certain files in a folder. This macro has been working for 6 months without fail and only has problems opening the Excel files I created after the switch to 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Without any other info the only suggestion is to see if your sheets have different names. For example, a statement like: Sheets("Feb Sales").Cells(i, j+5) = k might cause a 1004 error if the new workb...

uninstalling microsoft office 2001 value pack
Hi, I already have office 2001 on my machine, and recently installed the value pack. i noticed word became notably slower and so for now i just wish to unistall the value pack. how can i do that cleanly. any ideas why my machine would slow down like that. i still do have 1.2 Gig of hard disk space available. thanks. ...

transfer publisher to new PC. How to download to CD ?
I AM CHANGING MY PC AND WISH TO KEEP ms OFFICE PULISHER - 2003. with all my graphics ... I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE. How can I down load the existing program onto a C D so that I can keep the existing program on the new PC ???.. (It does not come with Office business etc....) Without the setup disk you are up the proverbial creek. You can still buy Publisher 2003 from various vendors. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_4_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=publisher+2003&sprefix=publisher+ -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Lassamicus" &l...

50,000 msgs stuck in queue. HELP! (Exchange 2003)
Help I got over 50,000 files in my smtp virtual server queue. I have been trying to use microsoft's method of removing the files but it is not working. (using the Find Messages tool System Manager, deleteing 1000 at a time) I think there are just too many messages and my server locks up everytime I start the SMTP virtual server. (the inetsrvr.exe memory goes up too high Is there a manual way to remove all of these quickly? Can I delete the messages manually from the queue directory from the command line? If so should i stop smtp then delete them (ps I might be open relay or maybe virus w...