How do I display the bcc line when I print my outgoing email?

I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails.  How do I do
this?  I have looked EVERYWHERE!

"Everett Betty" <Everett Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails.  How do I do
> this?  I have looked EVERYWHERE!

You can't.  The standard story is that it wouldn't be "blind" if you could
make an external copy of it.  The only way you'll see it on a printout is if
you print a screenshot.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
6/3/2010 6:33:10 PM
You must customize the form of the sent message for this.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/5

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Everett Betty" <Everett Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to show the bcc line when printing my outgoing emails.  How do I do
> this?  I have looked EVERYWHERE!

0
Roady

Email attachments #16
I am currently experiencing an Outlook problem where any email attachment I add is automatically compressed into a zip file. I attach WORD documents or PDF files and the recipients receive these files as a .zip file. It has to be a preference problem, but I can't find a way to stop this automatic zipping of files. These same documents can be sent by others using Outlook 2000 without a problem. Has anyone encountered this problem before. thanks You have an add-in installed that does this like attachment compressor as this is not a native function of Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaa...

Dual Displays

Printing Postage in Publisher
While using MS Publisher, how can I print postage while doing mail merg at the same time. I have designed a 1/2 page postcard, placed my mai merge fields on it and I am "pushing" addresses from an MS Excel file Wondering if I can set up something like an online postage account and do this I think Word does this? Many thanks -- maximake ----------------------------------------------------------------------- maximakey's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=541 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=127922 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i ...

Access Email
Is there a way to get around the security popup messages that Outlook comes up with when access send a email, have looked around and can only find addins the i want to try and stay away from to make it a simplier process. Been looking at various sites and this keeps coming up 'Object model guard'. Would like to have access take care of the email and outlook problems. The reason why i want to use outlook is that i have records stored in outlook that a email has been sent. Thanks -- Take a look at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=52 An add-in such as Outlook ...

Non-Delivery Reports for External email senders
My Exchange 2003 Server only sends NDRs to internal email senders. External email senders who mis-type email addresses get nothing delivered back. My Bad mail folder is empty but the mail queue is full with stuff trying to leave the server. How can I make the external mail servers get their non-deliverable reports. I have Recipient policy set to check users in active directory and enabled in the SMTP virtual server. Make sure everything is enabled, use this article as a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294757 Nue "David A" <DavidA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Folder could not be displayed

How to disable auto-capitalization of first letter in Outlook eMail writing?
When I write new eMails in Outlook then always the first letter on new lines is automatically turned into a capital letter. How can I turn this "feature" off? Characters should be taken as I type them. Sven Tools, Options, Spelling tab, Auto Correct, turn it off or change the Auto Correct Options. If Word is your editor, see the instructions for auto correct in Word's Help. "Sven Claasen" wrote: > When I write new eMails in Outlook then always the first letter on new lines > is automatically turned into a capital letter. > > How can I turn this &quo...

Problem with DL receiving external emails
We got Exchange 2K3 SP2 on w2k3 servers and recently we got targeted for spam pointing to DLs. I don't understand how could external get access and find out the DLs. Protecting the DLs is one thing but exchange security is another I am worried about. Does anyone have any info on how can I check where is the leak on the exchange boxes? Thanks. In news:80CB16CF-6EDB-49F0-8708-9B05D22AA0A2@microsoft.com, Speedyturtle <Speedyturtle@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We got Exchange 2K3 SP2 on w2k3 servers and recently we got targeted > for spam pointing to DLs. I don't ...

How to create a 2 columns and 2 lines graph with non-related value
Hi, I am trying to create a graph with 2 columns and 2 lines. I am able to get the 2 colums ($000 value) and one line easily ($000 value), however the 4th data series is completely out of range (it's a percentage value ranging between 8 and 10%). I can see the line completely flat on the bottom axis but would like to be able to move it up so it kind of "hangs over" the columns. Any ideas that do not involve complexed programming? Thanks, Double click on the line, and on the Axis tab of the Format Series dialog, select Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exc...

Driver for "Generic Color PS for Commercial Printing" in Publisher 2003 and Win 7, X64
Hello Listis, until last week I used with Publisher 2003 under WIN XP, X32 with the Postscript Printer as above mentioned. Now I have WIN 7, X64 installed but it isn't possible to install the Printer "Generic Color PS for Commercial Printing" with MSCOL11.INF. How can i install this printer or a similar printer? Thanks Josef ...

Printing JUST the Charts, not the data...
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 and have a number of worksheets with which I've created some charts (all in the same workbook). Is there a way to print the charts that doesn't involve having to highlight each chart individually? I've got some charts in the same worksheet as their source data and some that are on their own page, but that doesn't seem to matter (unless I'm missing something). Any ideas? Thanks, Shane You could use a macro like the following. It prints out each chart sheet, and each embedded chart on each sheet, as if you'd selected each chart a...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Display or not display series

Calendar not printing all appointments
When I print a monthly calendar only 3 appointments per day will show. Some days I have 4 appointments. This only seems to happen with my laptop. ...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...