How do I change a default Message Delivery option?

I have a user who has managed to change his default email option to have
"Expires after" turned on by default.  I would like it turned off.  I've
tried turning it off and saving it as a template, but I would like it off in
the default case...

How restore Outlook messages back to Yahoo Server, removed in err
The related question to this msg is: Why, when you are setting up an account in Outlook '07 on Windows 7, not only is the DEFAULT setting to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server, you AREN'T EVEN ASKED WHETHER YOU WANT MESSAGES LEFT ON THE SERVER OR NOT? If I'd been asked I would have known how to answer, but I wasn't. That question is buried in the Advanced tab under More Settings that you do not automatically go to when setting up a new account. I didn't even seen the More Settings button. It may not have even been displayed. Everything setting u...

External data link change

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

Why does the change change to a number?

Excel should have the option to merge contents when merging cells.
When Excel merges cells, it keeps only the upper-left-most contents and deletes the others. It would be nice to have the option (maybe a toggle button in the options menu) to concatenate the contents of all the merged cells, so that the information in the lower-right cells is tacked onto the end of the information inthe upper-left-most cell. This is not a big deal, but it would be a nice bell/whistle to save some steps. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Why can I suddenly not see toolbar options when I'm working on a d
Suddenly when I'm working on a document I have to click on "home" or "view" or "review" etc. EACH TIME I want to use a feature like bullet or indent paragraph etc. Until today when I clicked on "home" all the home tools stayed visible at the top of the document until I moved to "view" or "review" etc. Now as soon as I type on my document, the "home" (or whatever) tools disappear and I have to click "home" (or whatever) each time to see them. How did this happen and how do I fix it??? You have &...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

some replies come from default account
Some email replies from me come from the address to which the email was sent and others come from my default address. For example if I reply to a message that came to kozmo@thisaddress.com, the reply comes from kozmo@defaultaddress.com. I can change it manually for each reply but that's a pain and if I forget to it's a problem. Not all messages behave this way. Some come from the correct "reply from" address. I can't figure out what the difference is for those that come from the correct address. I'm using OL2000 on XP, Internet Mail Only. Any ideas what'...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...