How can I erase contacts in TO bar

Hi All,
When I writte the first letter in TO bar, a few possibilities of contacts is
appearing... how can I erase some of them, that were wrong, to aboid any
other confusion?
I mean, something like when you delete explorer history... then...
How can I erase this history contacts??

Thks a lot for your help

When the contact pops-up, highlight it with your arrow keys on your keyboard
and press Delete.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Noelia" <Noelia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> When I writte the first letter in TO bar, a few possibilities of contacts
> is
> appearing... how can I erase some of them, that were wrong, to aboid any
> other confusion?
> I mean, something like when you delete explorer history... then...
> How can I erase this history contacts??
>
> Thks a lot for your help

0
Roady
3/23/2010 1:44:50 PM
when the list appears, use the down arrow key to highlight the ones you don't
want and press the delete key

"Noelia" wrote:

> Hi All,
> When I writte the first letter in TO bar, a few possibilities of contacts is
> appearing... how can I erase some of them, that were wrong, to aboid any
> other confusion?
> I mean, something like when you delete explorer history... then...
> How can I erase this history contacts??
>
> Thks a lot for your help

outlook express
Anyone know if there is anyway to recover emails, folders, contacts, etc... if you re-installed a new copy of xp over 2000 but didn't use the upgrade feature. That is to say, all of my 2000 OE doesn't appear when I open OE in the newly installed XP environment. Does the old info get stored in some file I can link to xp oe? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.wi...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Sending/exporting Outlook Contacts for use in another computer
I want to send the Outlook Contacts address book from my desktop to use in my laptop. Can it be as simple as copying the whole address book file and replacing the laptop Contacts address book with the new one? Thanks. Bob There is no separate "address book" file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com...

Lost Windows Live Mail Contacts
My Windows Live Mail contacts have been replaced by the few contacts in Windows Messenger, both in launching a new email - and also clicking on the contacts icon. I have tried all sorts of actions, including reboot, but the problem remains. WLM reflects 2 different sets of contacts depending upon whether you have "signed in" with your live ID... Depending on upon where you main contact list is stored.... you'll either want to sign-in or sign out... Login to the Live website and check your contact list. If everything is there, you'll need to be signed-in w...

Can't send/receive

Show format in formula bar
Hello: On some spreadsheets I have #'s in the billions added together in cells. Sometimes it is difficult to verify the number is 10,000,000,000 because it shows up as 10000000000. My eyes get crossed counting the zeros. I'd love if the formula bar would show 10,000,000,000; however, can't seem to find a way to do this. Is this possible? No, you can't change the number formatting in the formula bar. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Native" <native_texan_03@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Importing Outlook Contact Note attachments? Is it possible?
Currently my company has a CRM set up using just Outlook. We are in the process of implementing MSCRM. As we are doing this one of the largest problems we have come across is getting all of the ntoes stored in a contacts note box imported to the CRM. Exporting the data out of Outlook seems to get some of the written notes in a distorted fashion. This distortion is probably due to the mail file links that are seperating each note in the box. Is it possible to export these notes in an organized manner and retain the links to the mail? This is a large part of our current CRM that NEEDS to ...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...