How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 library to Outlook 2003?

How can I connect a SharePoint 2007 shared documents library to Outlook 2003?

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Outlook Today #43
How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? And where do I find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I first start Outlook) -- The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none. ....Thomas Carlyle Steve <hgd@wsx.inv> wrote: > How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236081/en-us > And where do I > find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I > first start Outlook) Click the root of your data store (the one with the "Outlook Today" icon of t...

Bulk attachments

Outlook Web Access & Sent Items
Hello all, Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would like to be able to turn it off per user, or at least let them deselect it like they can in Outlook. Thanks in advance. In news:5C4CD94F-F424-4653-A79C-461F1D4C1681@microsoft.com, DHood <DHood@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello all, > > Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not > automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would > like to be able to turn it off per user, ...

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
I have chart data for sales that I add to each day. I hide the lines for the days to come(ie if it's the 5th, I hide lines for the 6th - 31st) so that the chart doesn't go all the way down to zero for the 6th thru the 31st. I'd like to be able to leave all lines unhid, but not have the chart line go down to zero. I've tried putting N/As in those days that I don't have data, but the chart is still going to down to zero - I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Hi, Try either #N/A or th...

outlook error...Operation Failed
I have been using outlook for many years and in the last week I am not able to open outlook. It appears it is going to open up and then at the last second and error message comes up "Operation Failed." I have removed and reinstalled outlook and I can't get past this error message? Anybody know how I can correct this? Scott How about posting some details about your Outlook version and setup? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account w...

Upgrade to Exchange 2007
We are planning on moving to Exchange 2007 in the next few months. We have a new server for this, and it will only be a one exchange server enviroment. We want the new server to have the same computer name as the current Exchange server, for naming purpose we will call it MAIL on the forum. I have read about problems renaming an exchange server. I wanted to know if this has been made easier for 2007, and what the best practice for doing this is. We want the smoothest transition possible to the new server, eagerly waiting replies. On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:00 -0800, Synapse120 <...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can't delete email #2

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Bugs worked out with XP SP2 and Outlook?
When SP2 just came out, one functionality that existed in Outlook 2003 (while using Word as e-mail editor) didn't work anymore, the icons (in Web Tools toolbar) that allowed embedding of sound, video, and marquee text in e-mail. I wrote about that problem here, and there was a response that that is a known bug, that Microsoft was working on. Has there been a fix for this yet, either through a SP2 update, or an Outlook 2003 update? Are you running Windows XP SP2? I think that is what has broken it (or an update to IE). It's broken in Outlook 2003 too. " MS" <ms@nospa...

outlook does not recognize my address book
whenever i open a new email to send, i will click on the 'to' button to insert addresses, nothing is listed in the dropdown menu. there are no addresses listed. when i go into 'properties' for contacts, the box to check to make 'contacts' the address book is not highlighted and i can't make that selection. i'm not sure what to do to make 'contacts' recognized as the address book. Make sure the Contact folder is enabled as an email address book, right click the folder choose Properties and Outlook Address Book ensure checkbox to enable as email a...