Help with outlook connector

Hi everyone..

I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account.
(@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs
perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When
I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone
numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my
computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can
retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and
then goto the website some of the information that I changed is not updates
on the website. Is there a way to update the information and the profile
pics, anniversaries and calendar entries as well as anything that I change on
someones contact card?

I just want the information that is on my PC, my nokia N81 and the website
to be the same at all times..

Thanks

dayav07

"dayav07" <dayav07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> But when I send/recieve in outlook and
> then goto the website some of the information that I changed is not updates
> on the website.

What version of the Outlook Connector are you using?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Automatically viewing picture attachments in Outlook 2002
I tried to search in this newsgroup but couldn't find the answer. Is there any way that outlook can automatically view picture attachments like in outlook express. Thanks. No. Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Outlook crashes when typing recipient
Every time I try to send an email message in Outlook, it crashes as soon as I start typing in the recipient address. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I do not have any Add-Ins installed. Thanks. It would be helpful if you provided at least some basic information such as: 1. Outlook version 2. Mail account type 3. Information store 4. The steps used to break Outlook. I suspect this didn't just start happening on its own for no reason. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <yofnik@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1159655665.219713.8280@e3g2000cwe.google...

Outlook Express #222
Can I sent-up to send an Automatic Reply to my incoming mail while I am out of the office from Outlook Express? Do I need additional software in order to do this? ...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

exch 5.5 help

Possible to set up a timer in Outlook?
I would like to have one of Outlook's reminders appear. Then, when I acknowlege it, I would like Outlook to, in effect, 'count down' until a certain period of time has elapsed, then pop up another reminder. In short, rather than a reminder that occurs at a specific time of day, I'd like a recurring reminder that only appears when a certain amount of time has elapsed after I manually acknowlege the last reminder. Is there an easy way to set up such a thing in Outlook? Thanks for any answers or suggestions. Schuh is my hero <no@mail> wrote: > I would like to ha...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Envelope not shown for new email in Outlook 2003 SP3
One of my users has a problem where the envelope does not show in the task bar next to the clock when new mail arrives in Outlook 2003 SP3. The settings are properly set - show an envelope icon in the notification area, display a new mail mail desktop alert. It did work for the longest time, now does not. Does anyone know why the envelope will not show when he received new email - internal or internet mail, and if you know a way to resolve ? maybe re-install Outlook ? thanks, Bob ...

Outlook Express #280
I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I find them and solve the problem Karen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not receiving emails for a few days now. How can I > find them and solve the problem Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

outlook is too slowly
HI ,all Is there someone can help me, My outlook is too slowly and it cost too many memory. I'm using outlook 2003 and CRM3 client. They are all install nearly so not many emails. when I open the outlook 2003,I can see that outlook cost 180M and CRM3 client cost 150M memory. My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Make Outlook the default mail client
How do I make Outlook the default mail client after I've made another app the default? I also told Outlook to stop bugging me about it. Thanks, Chip Control Panel->INternet Options->Programs tab. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, chrkieff@speakeasy.net asked: | How do I make Outlook the default mail client after I've made another | app the default? I also told O...

Your Help is Appreciated