HELP ME - type of file

What type of file is sent in the confirmation of received or read.

Thank you,

 The responses use TNEF so they can be processed by your outlook. This
creates a winmail.dat.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Carlos - El Salvador" <Carlos - El Salvador@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:71A0785A-2F2F-41C0-997D-C3AB2C31F49D@microsoft.com...
> What type of file is sent in the confirmation of received or read.
>
> Thank you,

0
Diane

sumifs help

Help !

Practice Files
Hi. I just purchased a used copy of "Step by Step Microsoft Excel 97 Visual Basic" by Reed Jacobson. Unfortunately, the practice files seem to be corupt on the accompanying CD. Does anyone have access to these file that they might send to me or know where I can download them? Thanks, Mike. mdemos@REMOVETHISattglobal.net ...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Uplaod file / Image file grater that 3mb.
Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. What to Do? I am using WINHTTP. You could try WinRar to break the file into smaller chunks Les <shrikant.gurav11@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9cccc88a-a554-47ff-866f-c394295483ac@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Facing problem to upload the file with size greater than 3mb. > What to Do? > I am using WINHTTP. ...

exch 5.5 help

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Publisher (PUB) file viewer?
How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without having the actual software? You don't. You can't. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Steezy20" <Steezy20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75144304-0B4C-4EED-B4F7-614D6085FD65@microsoft.com... > How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without having > the > actual software? Steezy20 wrote: > How do I view and print a .PUB (Microsoft Publisher) file without > having the actual software? Look, you l...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

Opening a file with a Macro
To open files with a macro, I am currently using: Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\file_path.xls" How can I use a variable as part of the file path? In other words, before I try to open the file in my VBA code I will set a variable (let's call it date_extension). Then I want to open a file that I know will exist with a file path whose final characters before the .xls will be the date_extension. How can I get the file path to be recognized with the variable? Thanks for your help (P.S. I am a total novice, so I may not be familiar with commands or procedures that are fair...

Looking for control to browse files
Hi, I am pretty new to and unexperienced with access (2007 is the one I amworking with) I have made a database (of 1 table) to record registered mail and such. I have added a hyperlink field which contains the link to a specific transmittal document showing the contents of the mail item. I have added it to the form and it works fine. If I click on the link it opens the (Word) transmittal file). So far so good. What I want is a control that lets me browse for the transmittal file, something like a simple Open dialog Can someone point me to the right documentation, please ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help