Get notified when Out of Office is on

I am using Outlook 2007. With 2003, when returning from leave, I used to get
a notification that the Outlook out of office was still on and asking me if I
wanted to switch it off. This reminder no longer appears with 2007. How can I
switch this setting on so that I get the notification?

"Mary Ann" <MaryAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using Outlook 2007. With 2003, when returning from leave, I used to get
> a notification that the Outlook out of office was still on and asking me if
> wanted to switch it off. This reminder no longer appears with 2007. How can
> switch this setting on so that I get the notification?

Outlook will display that information in the Status bar at the bottom.  There
is no pop-up window for that any more.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Disable MS Office Button & Navigation Pane
Is it possible to remove the 'New', 'Open' and 'Save As','Close Database' and 'Access Options' options from the MS Office Button? I created a custom Ribbon that strips everything out, but would like to get these options out of the hands of the users. Also, is it possible to hide the Navigation Bar as well? My app very thoroughly handles user navigation, not to mention that I don't want the users to have access to any of these options at all. ...

Office 97 to Office XP
We are currently running Access 97 and are thinking of upgrading to Office XP. Does anyone know if there are any issues with converting all existing Access databases from 97 to XP? Is it just as simple as clicking a Convert Database button when the database is opened in XP? Hi Tracey, Sometimes it's just a matter of clicking the button, but things can get complicated. See the following for more info: Access 2.0 and Access 97 to Access 2000/2003 conversion issues/problems/bugs: http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/conversionproblems.htm To Access 2002 or 3: http://support.microsoft.com/...

A Crystal Beginner

Office 97 Re-Install
Have a legimate cd for office 97. It is an upgrade version but I don't have the underlying (older version) software that the installer program is looking for. Is there any way to "fake out" the installer program? Point it back to the upgrade disk when it says it can't find Excel. -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "Jim Coulter" <jimcmb@sc.rr.com> wrote in message Have a legimate cd for office 97. It is an upgrade version but I don't have the underlying (older version) software that the installer p...

Hyperlinks in Office documents
WHen I insert hyperlinks in a local document, I browse to the (other local) document that I want to link to. For some reason, those links periodically turn into c:\. . . applicata_data\office, etc. hyperlinks and they break. Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it from happening? Thx Hi Joyce, what did the hyperlink address look like before and after -- complete link. how did you enter the hyperlink what version of Excel You can only have one workbook with the same file name (example.xls) open at time. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

office link
Can any one help. I have a error - null command file entry in swdrvs appear when i try to merge a letter in the card area of myob can any tell me how to fix this. Sounds like an MYOB problem to me. Look for assistance in the MYOB forums at http://community.myob.com/ -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "gb007" <gb007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:363BFB75-A646-473D-A813-00EB962374A7@microsoft.com... > Can any one help. ...

Office 10.1 apps crash when opening or immediately after saving
Word, Excel and PowerPoint have suddenly stopped working. Entourage seems to work as well as ever. When I try to open any existing document or if I create a new one and save it, the application crashes. The crash dump indicates the crash is in com.apple.HIToolbox while calling SetWindowProxyAlias. I have tried removing all preferences (both manually and using the uninstaller) and removing the actual Office folder and restoring from a known good backup. The documents do not seem corrupt since I can open them in other applications. I suspect something in the HIToolbox is corrupt, but I ...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

How do I find the out of office reply?