format "mark my comments with"

Using WinXP and Office 2007

I have typed  my name in the "mark my comments with" and would like  to
format my comments as bold and red.  How can I do that?  Right now the
comments include my name, but everything is blue.

0
BK

Mark My Comments With: grayed out
Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot check the 'mark my comments with" check box under email options? It is greyed-out (i.e. unselectable). Oulook 2003 on WinXP. Thanks Simon You can only set that if your default mail format is set to RTF or HTML. "Simon Kearns" <simonk@nospam.cvm.co.nz> wrote in message news:q20_e.14530$iM2.1197978@news.xtra.co.nz... > Hi, > Can anyone tell me why I cannot check the 'mark my comments with" check > box under email options? It is greyed-out (i.e. unselectable). > > Oulook 2003 on WinXP. ...

Mark my comments with magically changes?
I have one user who recently got a "new" computer, a one-year-old Dell laptop originally used by someone who is no longer with us. It's running XP Pro and Outlook 2003 in a Small Business Server 2008 / Exchange 2007 domain. Server and workstations are all fully patched. The name in the "Mark my comments with" box spontaneously, apparently randomly, and frequently changes from hers to mine. I've never had an account on that system. I may have used OWA on that box, but that's it. I don't find any instances of this problem. Anybody got any ideas? I suppose th...

Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...

Mark my comments with
I had an employee leave and as the new employee had the same requirements, I renamed the last user in MS Exchange and amended email addresses etc accordingly. The problem is that when the new user replies to emails, whether text or otherwise, Outlook auto inserts the prior employees name. When I go to the "Mark my comments with" setup in Email options, the field is greyed out so I can't check or uncheck. Changing the options on "On Replies and forwards" makes no difference, still greyed out. Any ideas? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message...

format "mark my comments with"
Using WinXP and Office 2007 I have typed my name in the "mark my comments with" and would like to format my comments as bold and red. How can I do that? Right now the comments include my name, but everything is blue. ...

Outlook 2003 spell check w/ Mark My Comments With enabled
When using "Mark My Comments With" the editor automatically inserts [my username] as it should with no space in front of the insertion. If I'm using Word as my editor and run a spell check it thinks that I've misspelled because the inserted [username] is directly behind the word I added it to (no space). But If I'm using the built in Outlook editor then spell check it correctly recognizes that the Mark My Comments With insert is not part of the word it's connected to. Is there a way to fix this? Don Powell wrote: > When using "Mark My Comments...

Format text for "mark my comments with..."
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. ...

Enforce "Mark My Comments With"
I am currently in the process of creating an Outlook 2003 build to be deployed to our organization. I am attempting to "lock down" (and select) the option "Mark My Comments With". I configured the option via the Group Policy, along with the options: "When replying to a message"; "When forwarding a message"; "Prefix each line with" The three items above do get locked down, but the 'Mark My Comments With' does not. I confirmed that the following reg val. is getting set: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\Com...