filter help needed

I have a filter set up in Outlook 2007 to send messages from a
distribution group to a separate folder and another to mark any of
those messages containing a specific keyword with an exclamation mark.
Is there a way to tweak the filter to make it highlight the keyword so
it can easily be found when viewing the marked message?
0
badgolferman

I'm trying to have a balance column
Why does this not work? =SUM(B4-(E4-G4-I4-K4-M4)) I want to subtract the values in the parens from the value in B4. Thanks for your help I fingered it out, thanks! =SUM(B4-(E4+G4+I4+K4+M4)) "drumz" wrote: > Why does this not work? > =SUM(B4-(E4-G4-I4-K4-M4)) > I want to subtract the values in the parens from the value in B4. > Thanks for your help You don't need to use SUM. =B4-(E4+G4+I4+K4+M4) will do. Francis Hayes http://www.TheExcelAddict.com =b4-sum(e4,g4,i4,k4,m4) best wishes Gabor Sebo "drumz" <drumz@discussions...

Help with Word
When typing an email or using Word the letters may random appear anywhere on the page. Appreciate any help with this issue. Laptop? Perhaps you're inadvertently brushing the touchpad with your thumb or sleeve, or the sensitivity of the touchpad may be set too high and just typing is enough to activate it. This will cause focus to be set to the current cursor location, which may be anywhere on the page - especially if you've accidentally brushed the touchpad. -- Cheers! Gordon Bentley-Mix "lmardis" <lmardis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Newbie needs help in programming in MFC for windows CE
See i want to create a program where i have a dialog box with two editboxes and a button called "Add" .My edit boxes should accept integer values and my 'Add' button must add those two values.I had already created a code where i can enter a string into an edit box and get it dispalyed through a message box in pocket pc 2003 .Now i tried declaring two integers and using GetDlgItemInt to read those integers from the editbox and get it displayed in a message box in the same way as above but cant get my code to work,am i wrong in doing so,pls pls help me out......i am using Evc++...

Help: New dialog box when opening Word or Outlook
Starting in the last week or so I get the following message when opening Word or Outlook (which I have set to use Word as my mail composer): ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The document contains macros. Macro language support is currently disabled. Features requiring VBA are not available. Would you like to open this document read-only? OK Cancel Help ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not opening a fil...

Help with Input Mask
Hello, I'm a complete newbie trying to design a relatively simple data base for organizing choir music. I need to store arranger and composer names and be able to search for them. I will not need to track or display first and last names separately, so I would rather not use separate fields. But I need to have the data input consistently. Is there a way to create an input mask or validation rule to insure "Last name, First Name" format? Thank you, -- Leslie On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:12:00 -0700, leslie1165 wrote: > Hello, > > I'm a complete newbie trying t...

need help replying to multiple email messages
I sell things on the internet, and when I receive say 5 emails for prospective buyers, I would like to be able to highlight all five of those and repsond to all of them at the same time instead of having to cut and paste five addresses individually. this has to be possible - anybody know how to do it? ...

Criteria for Advanced Filter HELP
I have what I think is a simple question that I need answered IMMEDIATELY. I have a spreadsheet with 20 fields and I want to filter it so it only shows records that have something in of any of 5 of those fields. So once filtered, I will not have any records that have all 5 of those fields blank. I know I have done this before but I'll be damned if I can remember or find out how. -- Thanks You all are teaching me so much don't cross-post -- answer supplied in misc NG "knowshowrosegrows" <knowshowrosegrows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACBC0...

Employee Filters

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Filtering based on a filter
Hello, I have an Excel Worksheet with a Pivot Table at the top with a Filter and a data set returned from a DB2 database below it. I would like to filter the DB2 data set based on the Pivot Table filter that is enabled. Any ideas? Thanks! James, You can't filter two ranges on the same worksheet. You can, instead, drill-down on your pivot table, which will show all items that go into the value on a newly created separate sheet. The drawback to that is that you cna only drill down on one item at a time, and it is a separate sheet. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "James" <an...

Question on the IMF filtering in exchange...
Hey I installed the IMF filter last night and it works great, with one exception. I set both thresholds to the same (5) and got almost all blocked emails into the archive that were junk...So that is good. However I had some users report that there was mail in their junk folder that should have been good Inbox mail. This I undersyand and can live with as folas-positives...the problem is, since both settings on the folter tab were set to 5, how does it know to send the mail to archive rather than Junk folder? Why wouldn't it just send them all to archive if both settings were at ...

Corrupt document
I have a very important document that has gotten corrupted - it kinda looks like it is something to do with show codes at first but it is not that.. all of my footnote/references have been corrupted all my hyperlinks are shown as !! HYPERLINK [web address followed by paragraph marker] hyperlink all my images are shown as !! INCLUDEPICTURE [web address of picture] \* plus there is a whole section in the middle of the document that is acting like a black hole!!! ;-) The doc is available here: http://www.exceptiona.com/intranet/worldwidewomencorrupted.doc Thank you for...

Need some basic help
Hi all, I have the following simple XML file. I would like to load all the values in the Name nodes into a drop-down list box: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <OutlineCodeNames> <OutlineCodeName> <UID>23423523</UID> <Name>Contract</Name> <K234432344/> </OutlineCodeName> <OutlineCodeName> <UID>16345345</UID> <Name>Project Charge Number</Name> <K66634535/> </OutlineCodeName> </OutlineCodeNames> Here is the code I am using: private void PopulateComboBox() { XmlDoc...

Missing PST file
Hi, My entire 25MB personal file is gone! All the mail and contacts that organize my independent consulting business. I ran a chkdsk and the drive never recovered from it. It keeps running chkdsk when I boot. So now I've install the drive as a slave drive to see the data, but the ..pst file is missing. It's also missing from my backup! I've search all drives for .pst and only find one that's a year old. Does anyone have any recovery ideas. I would be willing to pay for some recovery software if any existed. Thanks for listening to me whine, Michele first question -...

Filtering without Filter
I just don't get the following. Any ideas? "A" row I have two different values I use: "Contact" and "Not a contact". "B" row I have the person's name (employee). "C" row I have a quantity, just one number. Now what I need is to output quantities of how many Contacts Employee1 or Employee2 or Employee3 have. Also what I need is to get the number of contacts - which can be found on row "C". Should I use COUNT.IF ? Row A can have 2 or more different values so should there be somekind of conditional IF function included? T...

XSLT Help !

Confused, help with this line please!
Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp works fine, but Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp gives a runtime error 1004 message. why? ( function is in worksheet 1 ) try it this way Sheets(3).Range("a9:f9").Delete Shift:=xlUp Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eaBhR0pbFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp > > works fine, but > > Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp >...

Help
email dropped - store will not mount (exchange 2003 on windows 2003 server) here are the different errors messages I see: The Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store ( is limited to 18 GB. The current physical size of this database (the .edb file and the .stm file) is 12 GB. If the physical size of this database minus its logical free space exceeds the limit of 18 GB, the database will be dismounted on a regular basis. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1240 Date: 3/2/2007 Time: 3:27:24 PM User: N/A Computer: myserver Descr...

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have two graphs which i want to combine to 1. the two charts have different y-axis scale. one is in 5's and the other cahrt is in the thousands. when i tried all the data of my first graph are too small. it there a way to have 2 y-axis any ideas would be helpful. Hi, Double click one of the data series. On the Axes tab of the format dialog select secondary axis. Cheers Andy anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > i have two graphs which i want to combine to 1. the two > charts have different y-axis scale. one is in 5's and the > other cahrt is in the thousan...

Filtering #11
Hi, can ayone tell me how I could do the following in excel 2007 or 2010: Horse Trainer Sam M Jones John M Jones Colin S Attwater Steve J Jackson Brian B Mathers James B Mathers Martin G Raggy Patrick S Thomson What I want to do is filter the dataset on 'Trainer' so that it only shows me the Trainers who feature once in the list. So if I was to do this properly it would only show S Attwater and G Raggy as the other trainers have more than one horse..... Hopefully someone can help because it is driving me crazy !! Thanks David Give this macro a try... Sub HideDuplicateTr...

CD help in Money 2005
Hey guys, here's m problem.... I have 2 CDs through the same financial institution as I have savings account. When i update the savings account, it automaticall adds 2 other accounts for the CDs and says they are for $1000 each. After I setup an investment account with the two CDs as investment in it, Money shows my total account balance as beeing $2000 more tha it actually is. I cannot delete the CD accounts it has as Ban accounts because when I do, it also deletes the savings account. I there any way to solve this You could mark the accounts as closed. The main consideration is t...

HELP! 16gb limit.
HELP Hit the 16gb limit on my priv store. Also ran out of room on the drive that has the mdbdata logs. What i have noticed so far: 1) hit 16gb limit 2) Ran out of room on c:\...mdbdata dirve 3) had norton AV scaning m: and excha folders 4) Logs were being created every minute (5120kb) since way back when never noticed before. - Excluded m: and the exchange folders from the norton av log are no longer being created every minute - still have a over 4000 logs in the mdbdata log directory (file name : E000160,E000161,E000162 ....) 5) log files are on c...

Junk filter BEFORE other filters?
I am running Outlook 2003 and the Junk filter was working really well. Then I started making other filters...one of them looks for my domain name in the headers and if it's there it moves the email to a folder. Problem is, this filter seems to activate before the junk filter, so the junk sn't being filtered now! How can I set the junk filter to do it's job first and THEN to run my own rules? -- Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com> I created this rule and set it as the first rule to run: Apply this rule after the message arrives with 'X-Spam-Level:******'or'...

Rebar help
Does anyone know a good example of a Rebar control like the ones in VC++ 6 enviornment? Also, how to implement a dropdown toolbar menu? Thanks in advance. Bruce, Here, you'll find lots of articles - I'd be surprised if you don't find one matching your needs: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/toolbar/ http://www.codeproject.com/docking/ Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Bruce" <xg1@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uUlAHiNHEHA.324@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know a good example of a Rebar control like the ones in VC++ 6 > en...