Every mail item flaged as "reminder"

Outlook 2001
Exchange 2005

On my outlook client to exchange today, every email I had was flagged as a
pop-up reminder (all 1128 of them). I did a dismiss all but ultimately had
to close & restart outlook.

Any idea as to what caused this "reminder"?

--

*****************
John Lenz

0
John

Reminder emails for applicable service packs and tax updates
Is there any way to get emails when service packs for GP, FRx and tax updates become available? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bb1d2c23-f600-4170-8506-bc...

Dismissing Reminders
I send out an email for review by my boss. However, if he dismisses the reminder, he forgets about it. Is there a way for the 2 reoccuring reminders. Maybe a reminder when it is due, and then one 3 days after it is due. ...

Shared Reminders
I am looking to have a reminder go to multiple users inside an exchange environment. They could be tasks or appointments, it doesn't matter to me. I just can't figure out how to have the reminder show up to multiple people. If users want to get reminders from a folder other than their default = Calendar, they need the reminder tool from http://www.slovaktech.com=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlook...

Reminders pop up behind other Windows
How do I stop Reminders from popping up behind other open Windows? Taking focus is a problem most likely caused by your videocard driver. Upgrade it to the latest version or in case you already running the latest version; rollback to the previous version. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Zinder" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:276d201c4637a$471efe70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I stop Reminders from popping up behi...

Reminder
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at school across the PC, the Phone, and the Browser. You can purchase Office 2010 from retail, from our OEM manufactures when you purchase a new PC, or get it direct from Microsoft, faster than ever via a new software delivery mechanism called Click-To-Run. And, we're work...

Popup Reminder in Excel
I assist in the running of a local Youth Band & Majorettes. I am trying to find a way to get Excel to run Automatic Pop-up Reminders for dates. I need it to open from the Start-up folder and Automaticly tell me of a Venue date 7 days in advance. Is this possible? Can anyone help me please? Your best bet is to use Outlook or some other scheduling program to handle your reminders. While Excel can do many things it is not always the best answer. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Can't get Calendar reminders? ? ?
Ever so often my calendar won't forward reminders to my live mail address. All the settings are correct, but I don't get reminders. It has done this before, and it self-corrected. But it's not sending reminders at the moment. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to correct it? Ray, I've had it on an for forever.. Never did understand or receive a valid reason regardless of Live ID = sign on in WLM, WLMsgr, web UI or any possible combination of=20 same. What even perplexes me more...the same account in the Outlook Hotmail = Connector in Offic...

Outlook 2007 Calendar Reminder
Hi, Why Outlook 2007 Calendar reminder ring constantly without stopping? The screen shaking and while the message kept popping up all over the place on the screen. Anyone knows why and how to fix this? Thanks Himrod Outlook does not ring nor shake when a calendar reminder pops up. Perhaps you have an add-in installed which does this? Which do you have installed? You can view/disable them via; Tools-> Trust Center-> Add-ins -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-...

Can not close Reminder
A reminder continues to pop up. Each time you try to close/ open it, it says "Cannot postpone/turn off the reminder. The end date you entered occurs before the start date." I checked to make sure that the reminder does not appear in her calendar and I also tried to use the switch, /cleanreminders, neither of which seem to work. ...

Mystery reminders in outlook 2007 under hosted Exch2007
Hi, I'm running outlook 2007 with hosted Exch 2007. I get these mystery reminders popping up, plus some that pop up duplicated (but only have one instance listed). I am only looking at calendar items within the Exchange folder, and there is only one called "Calendar". When I look for the duplicates, there are none. This I verified by selecting calendar, view, current view, category. Some reminders that pop up aren't listed at all. I have a feeling I may have an invisible older version of my calendar running at the same time as the normal one. When I u...

Reminder Workflow
I am new to CRM 4.0 and trying to create a workflow that provides a reminder to an owner of an open case(tickets) 3 days prior to the due date. Is this possible? Thanks in Advance Len Len - This is possible in wokflow depending on how you want the reminder to happen and how your users are using the system. 1. If your users are using the Outlook client and syncronizing tasks to their outlook then you can very easily have a workflow on create of case first wait for the due date to be filled in and then create a task due 3 days before the due date that was entered which will pop ...

Reminders Order
Hi Could some kindly soul point me in the right direction? I am using Outlook 2003 and using the "reminder" funtion to remind me of important dates etc. The order of items in the list seems random when it pops up. Is there any way to put the items in date order or the order they are due? Many thanks in advance Mark F -- No. However here they are in the order they are due, except when I make a new offline folder (using exchange). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) N...

Pop up reminders
How can i set up pop up reminders in excell sheet I just use a formula in a cell: =if(today()>date(2010,1,31),"It's not January","It's January") Anju Bala wrote: > > How can i set up pop up reminders in excell sheet -- Dave Peterson This should wake you up at 16:30 PM ---------------------------------------- Sub Reminder() If Time = TimeSerial(16, 30, 0) Then MsgBox "Wake Up! The time is: " & Time Exit Sub End If Application.OnTime (Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1)), "Reminder&qu...

reminder question
Hello, Can someone help me understand why reminders are not popping in front of other programs that I may be working in? I was told that this is not the same behavior as previous versions of office. For some more detail, here is the scenario: I have an appointment scheduled for 4:00PM. My reminder should go off at 3:30PM, according to the meeting organizer's settings. At 3:30, I'm working on an Excel Document, and don't see the reminder. At 4:00, I get a call asking why I am not at the meeting that I agreed to attend, and it's due to the fact that my reminder did ...

Reminder keeps popping up?
I have MS Money Small Business 2004. For what ever reason, each time I start the app, a popup window appears asking me to upgrade Money. I can upgrade or remind me later. Is there a way to make this stop with out buying the upgrade? This is a fully purchased version. Thanks, Brett In microsoft.public.money, brett wrote: >I have MS Money Small Business 2004. For what ever reason, each time I >start the app, a popup window appears asking me to upgrade Money. I >can upgrade or remind me later. Is there a way to make this stop with >out buying the upgrade? This is a fully p...

Outlook Reminders #5
Hi All, I have Outlook 2003 on my XP Pro machine. I have a question about setting Reminders as a Search Folder. So the question, is there a way for me to create a search criteria(using Advanced tab/fields) to formulate a search that would work the same way as reminders do. Note, the reminder window has multiple type of items emails, appointments, tasks ... and I would like to keep it that way in my Search Folder so that I can go to this customized folder and view everything together and whenever I want. Thanks in advance for the help. Dheeraj The only way you can create a search ...

Reminder OKonly button when spreadsheet opens
My secretary is asking if there's a way to remind her to change th header in a spreadsheet weekly. I was thinking either a reminde (Okonly) when the workbook opens, or a button that brings up the forma so she can change it weekly? Found help on displaying paths in footers, but this is changing th date on the header for printing. Thanks for any help! krislyn;) US -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could insert a formula into a cell that displays on every Monday: =IF(WEEKDAY(TODAY())=2,"Update Header!","") The "2" represents Monday. 1=...

Birthday Reminder
Sorry if I'm redundent. Had a question about Birthday reminders listed in my contacts. Would there be a way to just populate the date and have outlook automaticly remind you of a birthday? Thank you for your help If you put in the birthday, it will automatically remind you.What is it you need to do other than this? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer anonymous@discussions.micro...

Vioce reminder of what I have typed
Someone PLEASE help me!!! I spend a lot of time in Excel and it i doing something I have never seen before. Every time I type in a cel and then change to another cell, whatever I type is repeated to m through my speakers. I have no clue what setting to change to stop thi from happening. It is louder than any music or broadcast I have playin on my computer and I am going batty over this! PLEASE, someone, tell m what I can do!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Go to the Tools menu, choose Speech, and chose "Show The Speech To Text Toolbar". On that toolbar, turn of...

Reminders in CRM
Can I set reminders in CRM? If I am replying to an email, I see that I can set a "Due" date, but there doesn't seem to be any option for setting a reminder. There is nothing that "pops-up", if that's what you mean. but the "my home page" view in the CRM summarizes upcoming and past-due tasks. Dave "BM" <BM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36C43A57-D1FA-44AA-9E36-035D39116421@microsoft.com... > Can I set reminders in CRM? If I am replying to an email, I see that I can > set a "Due" date, but there does...

Unwanted 15min reminders
When sending and receiving appointments the reciever is getting a default reminder for everything. We can shut off the defaults, uncheck the reminder before sending and still it defaults to 15 min reminder. With the number of appointments that we share, this has become a real pain. Please help with any advise and or suggestions. We use exchange server version 2010 and I have 2003 loaded on my computer. MacTenUS;143449 Wrote: > When sending and receiving appointments the reciever is getting a > default > reminder for everything. We can shut off the defaults, unche...

Turn off specific reminders?
How do I tell Money 2004 to stop reminding me to "access my Money data on the web?" I don't use this function, and have never enabled it. So how do I stop the reminder (without having to just not use the Reminders feature)? You don't. They are hoping to suck you in some day Real Soon Now. "Beckfield" <Beckfield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:339CA6CC-B02F-4CF5-80B0-904B6C518AD4@microsoft.com... > How do I tell Money 2004 to stop reminding me to "access my Money data on the > web?" I don't use this function, and have...

Calendar Reminder
Hello i wan t o create a reminder in the mi crosoft outlook calendar (Office XP). I want to use as working days only the five days from monday till friday. So i want the remider to act the 9th working day of each month. I tired to play with all the otions of the calendar but i didn't manage to make teh reminder work properly. It always count the weekends as well so i can not have only the working days and point out the 9th day of each month. Can anyone have a clever idea how can i manage to do something like that? Even with the help of visual basic or an Add in, or something else? Thank...

turning off office reminder
We recently purchased an Apple G5 to replace an old G4. Apple G4 contained the full version of Microsoft Office. The G5 contained the trial version of Office, which allows us to access our documents within 30 days only. The strange thing is that the reminder message only shows up whenever we try to access the newer and recent documents. It does not appear whenever we try to open up old documents. How can we continue using the Office program of G4 transferred to G5, without the "warning reminder"? Or do we need to purchase another new Office program for the G5 to replace the existing ...

Reminder Problem #2