error profile outlook exchange 2007

I am trying to create a new outlook user profile to exchange 2007, there is
a branch in Netherland that connect exchange server in Brazil via VPN client.
The VPN connection is working fine, we can access files etc. The question is
when we setup outlook profile appears a message "cannot open your default
mail folders. You must connect to the computer's Microsoft Exchange Server
with the current profile before you synchronize your folders with the
file-folder offline"

We have tryed setup other users accounts without success. The operational
system is windows 7. We have the same configuration working fine in windows
xp and outlook 2007. At this moment, the connection is via IMAP server, but
we need setup exchange 2007. How can we solve this problem ?

Are you setting up the profiles in cached mode?

"Cassio Silva" <Cassio Silva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am trying to create a new outlook user profile to exchange 2007, there
is
> a branch in Netherland that connect exchange server in Brazil via VPN
client.
> The VPN connection is working fine, we can access files etc. The question
is
> when we setup outlook profile appears a message "cannot open your default
> mail folders. You must connect to the computer's Microsoft Exchange Server
> with the current profile before you synchronize your folders with the
> file-folder offline"
>
> We have tryed setup other users accounts without success. The operational
> system is windows 7. We have the same configuration working fine in
windows
> xp and outlook 2007. At this moment, the connection is via IMAP server,
but
> we need setup exchange 2007. How can we solve this problem ?

0
Orland

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Edit Microsoft Exchange System Object with ADSI
When I applied a new recipient policy to add a 2nd domain name to our users, I applied it to all rather than using a filter to only pick the users in the Users OU. Everything was still fine but we have one conflict. A public folder had the same name as a user and thus had the same email address. We are getting the event:Event ID: 9514 Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Description: Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy - /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName1]/CN=[Object1] and /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName2]/CN=[Object2] I deleted the public folder b...

Unable to create more Windows NT accounts for Exchange mailboxes
Hi Guys, Currently our Exchange server stopped allowing the creation of more Windows NT Accounts with the following error"Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service".Pls is there a way out of this? We run Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows NT Server. -- Buchi ...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Trail Version of Exchange
Hello I have installed and i am test the trail verion of Exchange (180 days) How do i check how many days i have left, as i cannot remember when i installed this Thanks Andy One way to do this would be to fire up ADSIEdit and find out when the Exchange Server object was created in your Exchange Org in the Configuration naming context. Perhaps there are other ways as well, including app. event log... -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Andrew" <not@home.com> ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail