Error in closing Outlook

Application error ciceroUIWndFrame.
The instruction at 0x7e430240 reference memory cannot be
written 0x7e42631A

Also unable to dial a phone using Outlook.
0
Sanford

Sanford

Take a look here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323613

--
Peter

"Sanford Aranoff" <aranoff@analysis-knowledge.com> wrote in message
> Application error ciceroUIWndFrame.
> The instruction at 0x7e430240 reference memory cannot be
> written 0x7e42631A
>
> Also unable to dial a phone using Outlook.

-1
Peter
2/6/2010 5:19:30 AM
Peter Foldes wrote:

> Sanford
>
> Take a look here
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323613
>
> --
> Peter

> "Sanford Aranoff" <aranoff@analysis-knowledge.com> wrote in message
> > Application error ciceroUIWndFrame.
> > The instruction at 0x7e430240 reference memory cannot be
> > written 0x7e42631A
> >
> > Also unable to dial a phone using Outlook.

No help at all.

SystemRestore solved the problem. Question: What was wrong?
Why the need to system restore?
1
Sanford
2/6/2010 2:26:38 PM

> SystemRestore solved the problem. Question: What was wrong?
> Why the need to system restore?

Because you applied some change to your PC that caused the error and the
System Restore removed whatever change you made.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Excel Progrom Error

Outlook taskpad question
Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom right corner, how can I get taskpad to only list active tasks, NO completed tasks? Try using the "Active tasks for selected days" view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:028701c3c5b8$84179c20$a601280a@phx.gbl, mike wrote: > Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar > screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom righ...

Sharebuilder account import error

Outlook 07 closes out
Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has received an error. No other reason just that and closes. Running XP, even tried doing a different logon and it does the same thing. I do not want to reformat my pc uless I really need to. Have even unstalled and reinstalled. Same thing Are there any relevent entries in Event Viewer? "Ken" <kbishop53@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:uTcAVBARIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has > received an error. No other reason just that and closes. R...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

Hidden Outlook reminders
My wife has Outlook 2003 under Windows XP. When she had Outlook 2000 (or 2002, I'm not sure), each reminder arrived in its own pop-up window, but in Outlook 2003, they appear only in the taskbar (and therefore tend not to get noticed) and several reminders are grouped together. I've read all the recent threads on this topic, and share the frustration of those who just cannot understand why MS would remove the option to have pop-up reminders. In several threads, jmaxon wrote: "This is annoying me as well. It appears to be an issue with Windows 7 (Win7), not Outl...

error, chkdsk

How do I change double spacing to single in Outlook 2002?
When entering data in my contacts in Outlook 2002, all of a sudden the line spacing changes from single spacing to double. How do I fix that? ...

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

error 0x800CCC0F

Outlook 2003 Personal Folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders in my folders list. But, they both point to the same place and have the same data when I click on them. How do I remove the duplicate? Jeff -- Jeff Grossman (jeff@stikman.com) R click the one that is not your default, then select Close from the context menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:im1jsvsn93v4to7kjlkctmqhjc25om151b@news.stikman.com... > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders > in my folders list...

4.4.7 error

Outlook /pda sync fails when View changed
I accidently(!) removed the Subject field form my main OUtlook view. Since then, syncing with my ipaq pda fials (even after I have added the Subject field back to the view as was). Any ideas if this is a known problem, or what the fix may be? Thanks ...

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Outlook
Microsoft is now offering for download a free "Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool Version 1.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook." It is described this way ... "Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you&...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook