Default Meeting Times

I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55
minutes.  I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5
minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default
to the 30 and 60 minute time frames.  Is this possible?

"Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55
> minutes.  I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5
> minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default
> to the 30 and 60 minute time frames.  Is this possible?

It's not possible.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Can I change the organizer of an Outlook 2007 meeting?
If a meeting is already set up by another user, is there a way to change the organizer (by the original organizer or another) instead of having to delete the original and resending out a new one? Thanks! No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outl...

What is Time Machine and how do I enable it? #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Asnwer to an earlier message about retrieving a previously saved document, was: You can use (Time Machine) to go back in time and retrieve the file. What is Time machine and how is it enabled? If you don't know about it, then you probably have not enabled it and so it probably is not available to you to get the old version of a file. Time Machine is an application provided by the Mac operating system (Not part of Office) that makes backup to an attached hard disk. You can find it in Finder, Applications F...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

I have an append query that I want to run several times
I have an append query that I want to run until there are not more records to append. Any idea how can I write a procedure or a macro. I used the RunMacro command but the exprression is not correct; please help me. this is the expression in the RunMacro command, DCount("*","Ste2-Append Weeks in Capacity Data")=0. Ste2-Append Weeks in Capacity Data this is the name of my append query. Thanks a lot In Access, it all starts with the data. If you'll describe your data (both the data structure you want to append to and what you are appending from) a bit more specifica...

can't re-call or re-schedule outlook meeting, appointment
Why can't I re-call appointment or meeting, I sent out? I can't even re-schedule it, reschedule button is greyed out. What settings I need to look at to enable re-schedule option, if not what is the purpose of reschedule button in Outlook 2003? MC ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Message Tracking Logs
If my questions is a stupid one, please excuse me because I'm just starting to learn exchange and can't find an answer at all on the internet, I was hired as a DBA and now i'm going to be the exchange guru. For some unknown reason, my message tracking logs display the wrong GMT time. I'm completely fine with them being that time zone, i have a sql dts processes that imports the logs and does the math for me. But the time on the log file is 4 hours ahead instead of 5 (ex. it's 9:55 am and the logs are reading 13:55 GMT). I've checked the time on the server and ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

How to track or audit meeting requests/cancelations/deletions?
As our exchange administrator I am always getting questions about meetings. Some people send a meeting to a group of people then add or remove someone and do not update all attendees. Someone else may send a meeting to a handful of people and when its canceled they delete it from their calendar but it still shows on the other attendee's calendars. A third person might change the time of a meeting but it doesn't move on other attendees calendars. To date I have been able to explain each instance by looking at each persons calendars, sometimes looking at the organizers sen...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

run Time error "13" type mismatch
I need aid. When I install the HQ Manager gives an error me at the time of printing you order them of purchases. The error is run Time error "13" type mismatch As I can solucinar it? Though not related to any MS Dynamics product, we encounter a similiar error when importing check reconciliation files from our bank. The problem is that sometimes our bank does not pass a date in a sepcific field and our application is expecting a value. To get around this we have to update the file with a avalid date and reimport the file. "arelysas" wrote: > I need aid. When I ...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...

Time reg: Creating an Outlook Calendar appointment from the order
It would be a great feature when it comes to time registration, if it was possible from the Order View in the CRM Outlook client to draw an order directly into the Outlook Calendar, thereby using it for time registration. In that case, it should be possible to select which data fields would be transferred to the Outlook Calendar Appointment, enabling all sorts of time usage statistics. I'm quite certain many companies would benefit from such a feature. I know we would. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...