change category of one appt in series?

Is it possible to change the category of one appointment in a recurring
appointment?

That's not possible.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"GAK" <GAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to change the category of one appointment in a recurring
> appointment?

0
Diane

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

How to Unhide or Hide Multiple Sheets at One GO?
Hi Everyone I guess my Subject Title has already said what I need to know. SO is i possible to hide or unhide a selection of worksheets at one go? Cheers Kelvi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Kelvin, Select the sheets to hide, then Format>Sheet>Hide -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "hce >" <<hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:hce.12cnl1@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi Everyone > > I guess my Subject Title has a...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

witch one should i get
Hi im Sam i want to buy the latest ms money but witch one should i get i want every can someone compare with Microsoft Money 2006 Standard and Microsoft Money 2006 Premium and Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe or Microsoft Money 2006 Small Business please would someone help be to decide the best one thank you Sam M06 is two versions obsolete hence two versions closer to being unsupported/disabled from online services. Deluxe is fine for most people. Premium adds some features of slight value to some and large value to others. If you do not have a business need, do not get the business editi...

How to change icon for my application

Can Money remember expense categories?
Hi. I'm evaluating Money 2004 and I'm assigning expenses from a downloaded bank statement to various categories. Can Money be told to always assign, for example, Starbucks to "Food - dining out" so I don't have to assign every single Starbucks expense, every month, to this category? I can't seem to find this function and the help function doesn't. Thanks! ...

How to change newsgroup message font

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Please help to recover one mailbox from Old Information Store Backup
Hi, We are running Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2000 with all latest Service Packs, One of my user has deleted his Important emails 15days back. Now he wants his emails back. But the Retension period is 11 days. We have backup of Information Store of one day before as he deleted emails. So, please tell me how to recover his emails without restoring Full Backup on Exchange Server. Regards Manish Gupta You will need to do a restore. With 2003 you'll be able to use a recovery storage group, but you'll need enough free space somewhere to put the database. <ma...

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...