cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails

outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress
does not show anymore at the bottom right page.  the in box used to show the
progress of the number of emails downloaded.  ecample 3 of 84 emails

Migrating all email / folders / address book from Outlook Express
I am have been using Outlook Express for many years on what is now a Windows XP computer. Now I have a new laptop with XP and Office XP with Outlook 2003. I want to migrate ALL of my Outlook Express email - preserving headers, dates, attachments, folder structure, address book, etc. to Outlook 2002/XP. What is the best way to do this? It is very important that I not lose any existing email message, attachments, headers, etc. I couldn't find any useful info in the KB.. seems like there should be a lot of help with this, assuming MS really wants me to move from express to regular outlook ...

Outlook 2003 HTML emails
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 under WinXP SP3 with all updates installed. Quite often I receive HTML emails that has one of more solid lines to the left of the text and/or pictures in the body of the message. I suspect that these lines are the HTML equivalent of > found in forwarded plain text messages. Can anyone suggest how I can clean up the email by deleting the solid line(s) before forwarding the message on to other recipients? -- Cheers . . . JC In article <3n7o451ierhkjb2dltgturi1bu6m5fh94l@4ax.com>, jc@invalid.net says... > Hi, > > I am using Outlook 2003 unde...

Exchange 2003 doesnt send email while logged on
When im logged onto the server using RDP or from the server console itself all of my SMTP outbound smtp emails are queued. Once I log off the server everything works correctly. The accounts im using to log on are the domain admins accounts and even the local admin account, neither works. I tried running domainprep and forestprep while logged on as domain admin but that didn't resolve the issue. Any ideas?? On 8 May 2006 07:53:00 -0700, Bbruce2k5@gmail.com wrote: >When im logged onto the server using RDP or from the server console >itself all of my SMTP outbound smtp emails a...

unable to set up email
here is the message I get The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'antysandy@gmail.com'. Subject 'erasdf', Account: 'pop.gmail.com ', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP,...

Import into CRM 3.0 Contacts?
What's the easiest way to get Outlook Contacts imported into CRM 3.0 Contacts? Per... use this way http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/configure/outlookimport.mspx -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Per Moeller-Olsen" wrote: > What's the easiest way to get Outlook Contacts imported into CRM 3.0 > Contacts? > > Per... > > > Thanks. Will try that. Per... "Imran-mscrmexpert" <mscrmexpert@gmail.com...

Excel Not Talking To Outlook [Email Settings] #2
This is a follow up to an older thread on the same problem. Search groups.google.com for the same subject and you'll find the previous thread (which lacked an answer). I'm just posting here for posterity. When sending email from Excel and expecting to see your Outlook contacts box come up for you but instead you see a strange box letting you choose "shared contacts" or "this identity's contacts", the answer is that Internet Explorer is set up to use Outlook Express for email instead of Outlook. Open IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab. Chan...

saving attachments #3
I have Outlook Express and I am unable to save attachments from e-mail messages. They show up but they are greyed out and I can not open them or save them Thanks Look here for help and more info on this subject: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Michael" <lundmich@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:032e01c34fd5$c85492c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Outlook Express and I am unable to sav...

How can I show different bar colors in the same chart?
I have 2 different data groups in the same month for a 3 month period. I want to show the same data groups for all three months in the same color. Example: I have an "in" total and an "out" total for Nov, Dec and January. I want to show all "ins" as blue and all "outs" as red. This would be for a bar chart. If I put the text "in" and "out" in B1 and C1 In A2:A4 I have month names : Nov, Dec and Jan In B2:B4 I have in values and in C2LC4 I have out vlaues Seelct A1:C4 and make a bar chart The Out data is red, the In data blue Can y...

CRM 3.0
Hi everyone, How do I set up Services so that I can schedule service activities? I have followed the instructions on the help file (ie: Settings->Settings->Services) but I cannot find "Services" in the Settings section. Any ideas? Thanks Rael Can you check if your role has "Service Management" related privileges? If you have the right privileges, you should be able to see the Services link in Settings (right after the link to Product Catalog)... -- Jagan Peri Microsoft Business Solutions CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...

smtp connectors repeatedly sending same emails.
Running SBS 2003 Exchange 2003 Cutomers have complained that they are receiving the same email over and over again. Looked at the connectors in Exchange manager and found there to be three additional SMTP connectors with the domain names of the people receiving the emails, and every 15 minutes when the POP3 connector retrieves emails, these SMTP queues are sending out the emails again. I have frozen the queues for the time being but when the server gets rebooted they will get unfrozen and send out all the emails that have built up since. Please can some tell me how to delete these fr...

Queues not picking up email.
What I am working with right now is a Support and Sales queue that is tied to email accounts inside CRM. When email is sent to the appropriate email account CRM should be picking up these email messages and populating them into their respective queues, but its not. I am at a loss of where to go from this point forward to troubleshoot the breakdown in communication. When i send emails to the queue email address accounts I am not getting any Delivery Failures and the mailbox sizes are growing when i check them in the System Manager for Exchange. My end result here is to be able to use 360'...

Send email from group mailbox
I have a group mailbox set up in my Outlook profile (it's set up as an additional mailbox in my profile). Therefore I have my personal email, and this group mailbox appears as a folder in my folder list. Let's call the group mailbox, "XX Group". If I "Reply" to a message received from the group mailbox, a "From" field appears and "XX Group" is listed in that field. If I send the message, the message will appear to be from "XX Group" instead of from me. However, if I simply open a new mail message, I don't get that "From&qu...

Missing e-mails #3
I have a serious problem with e-mails. When we send e-mails to a couple of domains and they try to use the 'reply' function in their e-mail systems to reply we do not recieve the mails. I've checked our queues and logs and the mails are not even getting to the queues at the hosts of our domains. Is there anything in outlook that could foul the reply path? Test mails replied to from both Hotmail and Navigator 7.1's e-mail client are coming through fine. Thanks, Ed Handley ...

crm 3.0
We put item serial numbers in the Invoice Products and print them on the Invoices. I would like to be able to view and search ALL Invoice Products to find them based on the Serial Numbers. Product Invoice [x] box is disabled in customize entity. How can I change this to enable so that the entities can easily be part of the Services menu? Our system is highly customized so I will accept any ideas or suggestions. ...

Certain email not received
Hello to all of you, One of my customer as troubles receiving email from me. I'lm using Outlook 2003. My customer is also using Outlook 2003. Since a few weeks ago, she can no longer receive my email in Outlook 2003. However, she receives them fine in Outlook Express. The puzzling thing is that all was working fine until the end of may. I've looked at the SMTP in both Outlook and Outlook express and they are the same. I've tried sendinf a email from a different computer (with Outlook 2000 this time) with the same problem. I must admit to not understanding this problem! Any...

stop automatically making email address
I am going to KILL excel. How do you stop it from automatically convertine email addresses into hyperlinks?? In Excel 2002: Tools> AutoCorrect Options > Autoformat As You Type. Then uncheck Internet and Network Paths with Hyperlinks. Hope this helps Rowan "lily" wrote: > I am going to KILL excel. How do you stop it from automatically convertine > email addresses into hyperlinks?? ...

User seeing too much data
I have a user who has changed from a view all role to a restricted view role, everything has been updated on his user profile including removing his old role and adding him to the new role but on some views within CRM he can still see data that was linked to his old role. User was a customer service rep who at one time was the owner of several hundred records and had full organizational view privlages. About 6 months ago he changed to a sales position which he now owns a new group of records and should only be able to access and see the records he owns. The records he used to own hav...

No data showing in query
I am new to Access and am using Access 2007. I wanted to create a query to bring data together from several tables to complete forms and form letters. I used the Query Wizard to create a query which selected data from the different tables. It worked fine and I was able to complete a form in Word. I have now used the the same process using the same tables for a couple of other queries but now there is no data in those datasheets. Anything I'm missing here? Thanks. There are three ways of creating a query. The query wizard, which you've used, is at one end of the &q...

how to scan an image into new email message.
anyone know how to scan an image directly into a new outlook email as an attachment, with out saving the image to a disk manualy? -- 5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com The scanning software may have a "scan to email" function. James <See.My.Sig@The.Bottom.com> wrote: > anyone know how to scan an image directly into a new outlook email as > an attachment, with out saving the image to a disk manualy? Nothing can be on your computer without being on your disk, just like you cannot have a thought without it residing in your brain. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wr...

A receipt highlighting if an email has been deleted unread
Hi! The above says it all really, as a recruiter pitching to new businesses everyday it would be invaluable to note if an email had been deleted unread by way of a receipt. This way the client could send out a subtle message to the recruiter and this would enable us to work on other ways to win over the client rather than assuming the email had been read and diregarded for other reasons. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button...

POP3 Email Accounts
I have added 5 POP email commections using the Exchange 2003 POP3 email manager tool and connected the delivery to 5 existing exchange email accounts. Each account can send out mail to the SMTP service but incomming mail is not placed in the associated exchange inbox for the accounts. Checking the application event log there are no errors just a confirmation of 5 email addresses created. Messages are removed from the POP ISP accounts associated with the requests and just disappear into the great Exchange black hole. Any Ideas S :) "Jasmor" <anonymous@discussions.m...

Duplicate e-mails #3
I'm recieving 2 of the same e-mails each time one is recieved. Please help! Sometimes if you disconnect during a download of a pile of emails, the ISP server won't delete them and will resend them once you reconnect. If it happens all the time, are you sure you have it set up for the ISP to delete messages after they've been downloaded? Is is twice and only twice, or sometimes can it be three or four times? BTW, what version of Outlook and what OS? "CSG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03d401c3a1a7$306372a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Access log ms crm 3.0
Hi, I want to achieve following requirements through crm... plz let me know, whether they are possible to achieve and how, if yes.. 1) to log the userid and the crm module they have accessed... (with datetime etc.) 2) to disallow concurrent login by same userid... Thanks... 1) Use the IIS logs. They contain everything you need. 2) There's no login and no logoff, so it's nearly impossible to do what you want. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.c...

Problem w/email signature on scanned docs.
When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go with mail from that user. Does anyone know if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere? We use Outlook 2003 and an HP LaserJet 3015 printer/scanner/fax. Thank you Pearl King "Pearl King" <paking@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:e5tHJtuiJHA.956@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes > up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go wi...

ISP Host Exchange 2003, can't have users see other users personal info??
I want to use Exchange in a hosted ISP environment. I can't have every user see every other user and their personal information in the GAL. Is there an easy way to set this up so only select users (like Admin or Support) show up in the GAL for a normal users and keep the full GAL viewable for Administrators or a select user group (like Marketing?) Thanks!! Exchange 2000+ does not maintain it's own GAL, Acive Directory does. So you need to design permissions in accordance with your business needs. Start here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262183 http://sup...