cannot get dialog box to disappear

I continue to get an hour glass and cannot get dialog box to disappear.  I t
continually asks to grant access or not.

"bud" <bud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I continue to get an hour glass and cannot get dialog box to disappear.  I t
> continually asks to grant access or not.

What dialogue box?  What version of Outlook?  What account type?  What are you
trying to do?  What is asking?  Rather a lack of details here.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Forcing Combo box entry in VBA
In my user form, I have several combo boxes that take their source from various named ranges. The drop down lists work fine but at the moment, a user is able to overwrite whats in the dropdown. How can I ensure that only what is in the drop down is chosen? TIA "Anthony Slater" <AnthonySlater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D124AC9-8614-4619-B8B9-8D1C7AE5A4FB@microsoft.com... > In my user form, I have several combo boxes that take their source from > various named ranges. > > The drop down lists work fine but at the moment, a user is able to o...

IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog when opening PDF
I have written Java application that, when user click on the button, it opens new location in the same window in which it shows new HTML page and opens new popup window using window.open() JavaScript code. In the popup window Java outputs PDF using following headers: ContentType - application/pdf ContentLength - 1000 Content-Disposition - attachment; filename=My.pdf With above settings IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog for my PDF. Above code works fine with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. If I change "attachment" to "inline", then IE8 shows PDF in the popup wi...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Combo Box Yes/No error
Hello. I have a form that I want to add a function in the footer that will allow me to sort the records based on whether they are active or inactive. The field in my table is a yes/no check box that is check for yes and unchecked for no. I have tried to use a combo box with 2 columns, Active and Inactive with corresponding fields yes/no check boxes. I set it up as a 2 column count combo box and hid the yes/no column so active/inactive would appear. I get an error that the expression is too complex.... The information is passed to my query to the Active Yes/No column by using: [Forms]![E...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Check Box Grouping
Hello, When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone know why this would happen? Ellen What happens if you change your Grouping and Sorting expression to: =IIf([YourYNFieldName],"A","B") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "EllenM" wrote: > Hello, > When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone > know why this would happen? > > Ellen Why would you group on a check box? I would think you would apply criteria only to get either Yes or No's. Post your que...

print dialogue box
Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before you print a email message. Currently there are two difference boxes that appear at random. Not exactly at random....Emails which are in HTML format are printed using the IE print dialogue, as opposed to Text messages (Plain or RIch Text) which are printed with the native Outlook print dialogue. I do not believe there is a way to change this behavior. "DS" wrote: > Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before > you print a email message. Currently there are two dif...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

TAB Key doesn't work in my DLL dialog app
I created a dialog based application in a DLL. When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab key doesn't do anything. Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? Is it by any chance a MFC Regular DLL and you are dealing with a modeless dialog? --- Ajay Marek wrote: > I created a dialog based application in a DLL. > > When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab > key doesn't do anything. > > Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? yes Ajay Kalra wrote: >...

Reconnect with existing email box
Hello, About a month ago we had to delete and recreate a user mailbox (SBS server 2003, exchange 2003). The old mailbox sits in the store with a red x (disconnected). The user has since used the new box and it has many items in it so we cannot delete it. The user now needs many emails recovered from the 'deleted' box. I created a temp user and attempted to 'reconnect' the mailbox to this account but I get the error 'OU=... this legacyExchangeDN value is already being used by <the user>'. Makes perfect sense, he has a new email box. Is there a way to get thi...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Combo box display
Hi all, I have a field that is a combo box. It works just as I'd like during data entry. However, when I put it on a form where I don't want to edit it, or on a report, I'd like it to look like any other text box. Right now it has the value highlighted and the two errors to the right of the value (to move up and down the list). Is it possible to change the display of the combo box so that it just shows the value? Thanks, Claire It looks like you have made the common mistake of using some of the fancy options Access provides but can cause you problems and co...

Get photos from a camera

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...