Can I group by year or month(when message received)in my inbox?

I need to group my received mails by date and then by sender.
Can I do this by year or month, or I can only do this with the exact
date+time.
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Balint

You could add a formular field that displays the year of the ReceivedDate
property, but you can't group or sort by such a field.

The only way is to add a custom field and fill it by using VBA code.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:46:02 -0700 schrieb Blint:

> I need to group my received mails by date and then by sender.
> Can I do this by year or month, or I can only do this with the exact
> date+time.
> Thanks in advance!
> Regards!
> Balint
0
Michael

can't publish website
I am trying to publish my website using Pub. 2007. I am publishing to godaddy. I have uploaded it after many try's. But only the background shows up. I think this has come up many times with GODADDY. You will find your content displaced away to the right. Please ask Pub WEB related questions at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and include your operating system as well as your PUB and IE versions and include your URL if possible so others can help you. John G. "Tom Tanner" <Tom Tanner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DD841D7-9AC0-4993-9199-28...

Item Message #2
I'd like to add an item message to a group of items, does anyone know if it's possible to do this, or does the item message box have to be activated item by item ??? thanks. marwat. We have a Utility for RMS Store & HQ. Amongst these are 36 new wizards one which allows you to associate a message to a whole group of item. If you want to know more contact me. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "marwat" wrote: > I'd like to add an item message to a group of items, does...

Access 2002 - Open
Hi, Upon opening an Access 2002 DB a security warning message is displayed. Help suggests that setting the security setting for the entire machine to "LOW" will solve this problem. This is, of cause, not acceptable at most client sites. Is there another technique to suppress the security warning message? Thank you, Nick Use that as a guide... Hide the Unsafe Expressions security warning message in Access 2003 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011071331033.aspx Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8) for Windows XP (KB829558) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details....

Where can I get a spanish spelling dictionary for Excel 2003?
Spain? "ro" <ro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0EFB010-3369-4C41-9004-EB11DAD28115@microsoft.com... > Use tools>spelling and from the dropdown select the dictionary or use Word which probably has Spanish and French built in already -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "ro" <ro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0EFB010-3369-4C41-9004-EB11DAD28115@microsoft.com... > ...

Can MS Gold partner use CRM without additional payment???
Our company is listed as a MS Gold partner, so that we have priviledge to use MS license. But I'm not sure whether we can use MBS product or not.... so if anyone knows about this issue, please let me know... Thanks!! We looked into this and a partner can use the sales and customer service standard modules (not professional) for 5 users. -Bill "seongseok shin" <shinss@techdata.co.kr> wrote in message news:<eHpHFwDxDHA.3140@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > Our company is listed as a MS Gold partner, so that we have priviledge to > use MS license. > But I'm n...

How can i merge all the information into one ?
I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 worksheets and make a master worsheet with info from all 3. What's the best way to do this? On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:35:01 -0800, Santi <Santi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each >worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made >ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 workshe...

Persistent 'pop up' message problem
When Outlook Inbox is opened, the last message is highlighted and a pop up message appears asking where to save the (highlighted )message. No matter what reply is made - Cancel or <enter> - another box pops up asking the same thing. The only way to get out of Outlook is to open task manager and end the Outlook process. Needless to say, Outlook is not usable. I am using Vista. There was a file problem with a recent Vista installation on this computer: Upon reboot, Chkdsk began renaming the security id to a "default id" for all files. Many Thanks. Version of Outlook...

Windows mail error message 12-18-09
What that means?: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'phoenixgym@aol.com'. Subject 'World Champion Kayla Williams is competing in the Excalibur Cup 2010 (Virginia Beach)', Account: ...

Can't Access Newsgroups
How do you get to the newsgroups in Outlook 2003 Pro? I've followed the help instructions and they don't work. Dan If your News command is missing, try the following -- it seems to work for many: To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. You may need to reset the Menu Bar and/or restart Outlook and/or reboot your...

outlook message help
I recently set up microsoft outlook, I already had outlook express --same email same server some messages go to express and some go to ms outlook--why and how can I change this Thanks Use only one or other Apps. NOT both. If neccessary delete mail accounts in OE or ensure it is set not to retreive mail Do not try to delete OE as certain files are used elsewhere, not least the OE newsreader, which may be accessed directly from IE or OL. David "Integra" <integracareers@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:3735087C-71E5-4622-A70D-896AC44285FA@microsoft.com... > I recently set ...

Yahoo mail messages cause Outlook to crash
Some recent messages from Yahoo have caused my Outlook (Office 2003) to crash. I try to open the message, nothing happens for a while and then I get the window that says sorry, Outlook has to close, would I like to send an error message to Microsoft. Has anyone else had this problem? A friend noted that the Yahoo messages now include Yahoo! Messenger with Voice which seemed to be an embedded attachment and contains and HTML divider bar. No hidden graphic elements, however. Can somebody suggest a change of Outlook parameters that will prevent a crash? Thanks, Bill Edelstein Schenectady, NY ...

Receive PO based on amount.
Greetings GPLings.. :) Is there any way to receive with invoice , a PO that contain service /non inventoried items based on the amount? Eg: PO amount $100000000 for ONE service item and i would want to receive and invoice only $ 200. The reason i used this huge amount as PO is that even if i used a decimal value to receive the PO as a percentage,it will still not be accurate as GP allows only 5 decimal places. In a simple form, i want to receive based on the amount rather than qty. Cheers.. The only way to do that is to enter the PO for a quantity of 100,000,000 at a unit...

Drop Ship Receiving Problems
We have a drop shipment that was received incorrectly. Apparently someone was doing the GP receiving that is not the normal person. When they recieved the transaction, I am assuming from what it says, someone else was in the document. The Back-Ordered Items Received Report states at the bottom, "Sales Document was in use and couldn't be updated. Please perform the sales reconcile to update quantities and or costs." PO Commitment says "Purchased" not fully recieived. When we try to transfer to order from BO it fails. The purchase order is closed. When I try to fin...

Help with query for consecutive years
I have a table that contains donation data. What I want to do is pull records based on if they gave $1000 or more for 3 or more consecutive years or more. The years in the table range from 2005 to 2010. I'm running SQL Server 2005. I've included some sample data to put into the table. Can anyone help with this? Here is the code to create the table SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO SET ANSI_PADDING ON GO CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Donations]( [MemberID] [int] NOT NULL, [FiscalYr] [char](4) NOT NULL, [Amount] [money] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_Donations] PRIM...

Can't see photos in email text box unless I open the attachment
Hi. As a new XP Pro user, I am unable to view photos in the text box, whether I'm sending or receiving them. This results in my having to open each photo separately to view them. Could someone kindly tell me how to change the view in Microsoft Office Outlook to enable me to view photos when I open, or compose an email with digital photo attachments. Thank you. hooklinesinka <hooklinesinka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. As a new XP Pro user, I am unable to view photos in the text box, > whether I'm sending or receiving them. This results in my having to > o...

SetLayeredWindowAttributes can it be (LWA_ALPHA | LWA_COLORKEY)
Seems that acording to the on-line docs, you can do (LWA_ALPHA | LWA_COLORKEY) to cause BOTH an alpha blend with specified value, AND a color key. In my scenario, I use RGB(0,0,0) {black} as the transparent key, and want to have a border and keep-out areas in a dialog that also has a specified alpha blend. Using one or the other works fine, just not at the same time. The LWA_ALPHA seems to take priority over the COLORKEY. Any ideas? Bob Scheffler ...

Error Message When Opening Excel #3
Everytime i open Excel or an Excel document, i get the following error message: "SUMIF.XLA is already open. Reopening will cause any change you made to be discarded. Do you want to reopen SUMIF.XLA?" Whether i answer YES or NO, the application will open normally. It is just very annouying.. HELP -- W Walid You could try looking under Tools>Add ins... and then uncheck anything, then check back those that were checked one at a time, close and re-open excel, when the error comes back, that's the faulty add-in, either go to the vendor or unload the add-in if you don&#...

Outlook 2003 will not receive
I am trying to run Outlook 2003 (just upgraded Office XP to 2003) on Windows XP Pro. The "Test Account Settings" button connects to SMTP and POP servers and finds no problems, Outlook sends mail OK, but will not receive. I am trying to connect through a LAN via ADSL. I have turned of my Firewall and Virus scanner. On all 4 of the POP accounts from which the previous version of Outlook was receiving I now get a message of the form: "Task 'F2S - Receiving' reported error (0x800408FC) : 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network... " Forte Agent...

Econnect error when same item on PO more than once when receiving.
DOC 30 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 9344 Stored Procedure taPopRcptLineInsert : Description = PO Line number is required - item exists on more than one line. Does Econnect not support this scenario while the GP screens do? Thanks. Rich: I had the same type of error but awhile back but I was passing my document wrong when I was trying to update it. I had the same item number on seperate lines and of course I never passed the parameter @I_vPOLNENUM. Well of course eConnect didn't know which line to update thus I kept getting that 9344 error. After some t...

microsoft.public.access not subscribed group
microsoft.public.access not subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not subscribed group ...

can't delete a corrupt record in a access 2007 table?
Access 2007 program but Access 2000 File format, Can't delete a corrupt record in a table, weird symbols, search error. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- I'm assuming that you tried a compact and repair. Are the weird symbols in a memo field? If so, here's what to try. 1. Make a complete backup of the database mdb file(s) and put away for safe keeping. 2. Create a query ...

Backing up messages in smtp queue
We're looking for different alternatives for disaster recovery and one option is to backup the smtp queue directory. What we'd like to do is to backup all smtp messages that come through before it hits the mailbox. This way we can redeliver messages in case of a failure. Just wondering if anyone knows of a third-party tool that can do this? So instead of backing it up, I imagine you really want to intercept the messages and write them to a seperate queue that never gets delivered until a disaster? I imagine that queue can get pretty large. There are plenty of third party option...

Can't send email 08-31-10
This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails! The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit. You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced, to break messages into smaller parts. Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting' Server Error: 552 Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message, and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net for more information. ...

Can I add to a drop down list like a new status that is not shown.
I am using Time and Billing form. I would like to be able to add to the drop down status menu which already gives me some options but I need some to cover warranties. How can I add an item to the drop down menu? I am new to this. Tks. By drop down, do you mean a combo box? If so, what is the row source type property of the combo? What is the row source property of the combo? The above questions need to be answered in able to answer your question. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Learning the ropes" wrote: > I am using Time and Billing form. I would like to be ...