calendar view

wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view
(i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then click
on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar
and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away.

thanks

"sookie" <sookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view
> (i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then
> click
> on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar
> and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away.

Why not just choose the Day/Week/Month view in the calendar?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

Quick view...redux
In Live Mail, my Quick View folder has totally disappeared. <I suspect that a certain little relative of mine was messing around on the computer and deleted it but the reason that it happened is neither here nor there.> After reviewing and implementing the regedit "fix", that hasn't restored the folder. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Live Mail. That only takes me back to the way that it was with all of my email accounts still in place as they were before the uninstall/reinstall. It isn't doing a wipe of the program and "clean" ins...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

View & Filter Worksheet
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me. I have a master worksheet with information on equipment and how long equipment has been installed, etc. What I'd like to do, is set up a second tab that views the information on the first tab and filters it based on a single column. That way the end-user will have the master list and a filtered view of the master list on the second tab. The end-user has limited excel knowledge, so the goal is a simple sheet. Any suggestions? Please provide more detail about what you have in the Master sheet and what you want to have in the sec...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

reset access menu back to original view
I just made small prog. in startup i removed the default menu, now i can access the menu any more. how to rest the menu back to original? any help plz? -- *new access developer* Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 Try holding down the shift key while you're opening the database. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "fathi_abuayyash via AccessMonster.com" <u38929@uwe> wrote in message news:7b8367d71bcfb@uwe... >I just made small prog. i...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

View Sent / Recieved Emails
Hi, I'm wondering is its possible to view a users incomming and outgoing emails... I know its possible with monitoring to show how many emails were sent and received but not who they were to... I know you can view received emails by adding another user to the "Deliver To" section, but is there any way else? Thanks you could enable journalling on their message store, but this will capture all messages sent by users on that store. you could also enable message tracking on all of your exchange servers and then you could query the message tracking logs to see who they sen...

Having common calendar entries on server..
Is it possible to have calendar entries applied on the Exchange 2000 server that all Outlook clients can see in their calendars ? For example, instead of all clients importing holidays, we would like to centrally manage this and add additional days and events that are common for the entire corporation. /Patrik ...

Set up a Calendar in Excel
I have a Lotus 123 spreadsheet that brings up three calendars. I need to convert it to EXCEL. All I do is enter the first date of the month and the three months come up one under each other. I just used formulas to create the dates in each field. Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up the appropriate days for each calendar. I tried to just convert the spreadsheet and apparently there is some problem with the formula. Here is the 123 formula for the 1st day of the month of the first calendar. I just added days to it to get the rest of the days of the month....

how can I view what each cell contains at the top of my page?
I used to be able to see what I was typing into each cell at the top of the page. That is now missing from my spreadsheet. There was an = sign at the beginning of it. How do I get it back? Now using Vista... You say you are using Vista but that is the operating system. Do you mean xl2007? If so then:- Click Microsoft button (Large button top left of screen) Excel Options (towards bottom right of dialog box) Advanced (Left column) Scroll down to header Display in right side of dialog box check option show formula bar Regards, OssieMac "hh" wrote: > I used to be able to ...

Have calendars window size be maximized when calendar is opened
Need help getting calendar to maximize to full monitor size and stay that way! Every time I open a calendar, outlook opens calendar is a window about 1/4 the size of my monitors screen. Does anyone know a way to set the screen size for outlook calendar windows? I had that problem. I did not maximize the window. Instead I went to the bottom right corner and made the window the size I wanted. Now it always opens to that size. I hope this helps you. >-----Original Message----- >Need help getting calendar to maximize to full monitor >size and stay that way! Every time I open a...