Bookmarks take me away from email

I use "Actions > Send Web Page by E-mail".  Then setup the bookmark, and a
link to the bookmark in Outlook.  This link takes the recipient to the web
page (www.webpage.com#bookmark), rather than jumping them to that part of the
email.  It seems like this should be possible since you can set the link to
go to a bookmark.  I don't even get how it thinks I would possibly want it to
go to a web page.  Help is much appreciated!

Can't send email
This is the message I get when I attempt to send email via Windows mail....I have NEVER been able to get it set up right. I am using a Yahoo Plus account! Please help! The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account: 'Yahoo Mail Plus', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Yahoo Mail Plus', Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 1...

Email Problem #2
I am not sure this is an outlook problem but when i send e-mail, outlook says that it has been sent. It show's in the log that it has been sent but it reaches the destination hours later. Sometimes it never gets to the destination. Nothing is showing in the OUTBOX. I have brought the machine down and up. I have done that after I have sent the mail. If I go to another machine on the network and send, no problem and it gets there immediately. I have checked with our ISP provider and they can't see a problem. Is there a setting I don't know about? You may have som...

Music in an email
A friend has his theme song on his email. When you open the email the song starts. If I receive that email on my live.com address directly from the net it works fine. If I receive through Outlook 2007 I get no sound. Is there a setting I can change to correct this? No, due to security concerns, outlook does not support sound or other active content. You can view it in a browser to hear the music - open the message, go to Other actions button and choose View in Browser. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Soluti...

I would like to email my outlook appointment calender to my boss
I am now using your outlook express for my appointments and also wish to use it as a report of my weekly activities to be emailed to my boss. Can this be done? I would like to email it to him How are you using OE for that since OE doesn't support a calendar? "Steve The Skiff Sailor" <Steve The Skiff Sailor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBF16032-79FE-4082-BD84-A405BA1433ED@microsoft.com... >I am now using your outlook express for my appointments and also wish to >use > it as a report of my weekly activities to be emailed to my boss. > Can ...

Sending an email from Access
On my form I have a Command Button. I created a macro within the Command Button. When you click the Command Button, a Lotus Notes email will open up. Under the Macro, my Action is Send Object. Under Object Name I have cmd email: on click. The email opens and the To name, Subject line (which include ID number from Record) and email body is prepopulated. My question is, what can I add to my Macro that will send the email on its own. Right now, you have to hit Send in Lotus Notes. I actually would prefer it if the user did not see the email at all. I want them to h...

Email sent through Excel
We are using an Exchange 2003 server, and Outlook 2000 clients as well as Office 2000 on our desktops. One certain user is sending emails through Excel, with an attachment. The problem is that the emails are processed several times, and for several hours. The items aren't showing up in Sent Items. The addressing changes on them, the first one coming to the name in the Exchange directory, the following all come from the actual email address. Anyone have any ideas how to track this problem down? On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:07:02 -0700, Messages processed multiple times <Messagesproc...

The -1018, except it won't go away
I have a system with RAID5, which is assuring me there is nothing wrong with hardware. We have an exchange 5.5 database which is continuously reporting the -1018 error, assuring my database is corrupted and I should restore from backup. We went through that, didn't fix it, and ended up attempting to perform this procedure: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=259688 We have created a new, blank priv.edb, and imported a single .pst only 512 MB in size. We shut the services down immediately, and ran an eseutil. The database was reported as inconsistent, and worse, even trying an eseutil r...

Exch 2007 Store taking all available RAM
I have recently installed 2007 set up. The Server has 16 GB of RAM and the "store.exe" process is constantly taking up all available RAM. It starts off as only a few hundred MB then by the the 2nd day it's at 10-12 GB. If I stop and restart the Information Store service it knocks the size back down but only to begin swelling later. Is there a way to limit the size or can someone let me know why this is taking up so much RAM? Maybe there's a clean up process I need to run? Thank you On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:10:43 -0800, jferguson-onco <jfergusononco@discussions.microsof...

Accessing bookmarks in Word from Access
I have developed some code in a 'test' database to open a Word document and go through all of the bookmarks to extract data. In the 'test' database it compiles and works fine, but when I have copied the code onto the application where I want to incorporate it I get a compile error of Variable not Defined. The error highlights "FormField" in the line of code below. I have checked the References and everything is the same in both databases - anyone got any ideas of why this would be happening? For Each FormField In myWordDoc.Bookmarks My gu...

import Emails
Hello, which is the best way/tool to import emails into MS CRM, when you used Outook or Outlook with BCM? Emails which you have sent and received so that they will be assigned to the particular contact in MS CRM. Are there any other tools than from scribesoft? Thanks a lot ...

archiving emails
For QA purpose I want to archive all emails received on a particuliar project with other files related to that project. I put the received emails into a project folder I have then exported that folder to projects main folder, for transfer to a CD. This creates a single pst file with all the relavent emailsin it. The problem is searching and retriving a relavent email, I cant open the the pst file, ithought outlook would do this. Any help or is there a better way of keeping records of emails If the file is on a CD, it is read only. Outlook requires Read/Write access to the .pst file....

external email does not route
I am looking at an exchange server for a client. (they did the setup) They are having problems with external mail routing to internal mail boxes. (they had a sending problem also, but I resolved that) It seems like the system does not know any other address. only the administrator. Mail will arrive at the server and be sent to the administrator. Mail will go back to sender as "error 500" All internal mail is fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!! All incoming mail had this issue? -- Jammyù�ٴ� "vito" <vito@vbnetworks.com> ���g��l��s�D :OHknl6hxEHA.3276@TK2MS...

Why do SOP Returns take longer to post than Invoices?
For some reason, our batches consisting entirely of SOP Returns transactions take around 10 times(!) as long to post as our batches having SOP Invoices. I did just about everything I could to ensure that the timing runs were done under similar conditions. Both types of batches consist of Sales Inventory items. Has anyone else experienced this? What would the posting of a returns transaction do differently than an invoicing transaction? I would think it would do essentially the same thing, only in reverse. I suppose I could turn on a trace in DEX.INI and try to see what's happening...

saving emails for move to other pc
hi there. Environment : outlook(express) windows xp home ed. Hi , I want to move my emails to another pc with xp. How do I do that? thank You regards jan "Jan Eikeland" <jan_eikeland@c2i.net> wrote in message news:PHmvb.26121$BD3.4900264@juliett.dax.net... > hi there. > Environment : outlook(express) windows xp home ed. > > Hi , I want to move my emails to another pc with xp. > How do I do that? > > thank You > regards jan > > This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express i...

Lost email folder how do I retrieve easy to follow instructions ne
I lost an importnat email folder yesterday, I use POP3 and Windows Vista. I have checked and it has not dropped into another folder. How do I retrieve it? Can you give me a step by step as not very tech savvie. Thanks Either you inadvertently moved it to another location or you permanently deleted it, in which case its lost. Presumably you have no data backup "Positive Trish" <Positive Trish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7AE8A0A-72C9-498E-9658-7BD94F0362C3@microsoft.com... > I lost an importnat email folder yesterday, I use POP3 and Win...

Sent email Tally
Exchange 2003, how can I see total number of emails sent out for a day or week. Thank you, Mrcorp ...

Save as web takes away my chart
I have an Excel file that has a bar chart. The chart is based on the start and end date of 10 project related tasks. I want a web page that allows the user to type in the 10 start dates and 10 end dates and then see the chart. How can I do that? Is it possible to embed excel charts like that? Is there a better way to do this? I need something basic as I'm not a programming guru. I'm not bad at copying and tweaking, though. When I do a Save As Web Page in Excel it gives me a gif picture for the chart. I need something that'll let my users change the data and make the chart change....

emails received are duplicated
When I receive emails I get two of everything. How can I eliminate this problem? Gompfer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I receive emails I get two of everything. How can I > eliminate this problem? Make sure you have adequately long send/receive interval and server timeout values. -- Brian Tillman ...

email password
Recentlly I am asked for username and password when I try to access my email account. On checking the account I find the password section empty. I have completed the password, and ticked the box for save password. this works fine for that session, but when I try to access my emails after logging out, the problem appears again. I am using Windows Vista 32bit, and know that the deatils input are correct. I have also deleted the account in windows mail, and reinstalled it, but the problem still persists. Any suggestions?? PJM That symptom can be caused by interference from a...

linking to word bookmarks
I am trying to link from an excel cell to a bookmark in a word document. I get an error that excel cannot parse the word file. Any ideas. As much as i like excel i am wondering if i need to be using access. For linking to a Word bookmark: In the Hyperlink dialog, navigate to your word file. Add an octothorpe (#) and the bookmark name. e.g.: mydoc.doc#mybookmark Access vs. XL: See: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA01042918103 3&CTT=4&Origin=CH011056861033 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/modcore/ html/deovrW...

changed from outlook to outlook express where are emails
I recently changed from outlook to outlook express I no longer have outlook on the pc where are my emails that were on outlook? I tried to import but as outlook is no longer on pc nothing to import from Your emails from outlook are in a file called outlook.pst (or something.pst). I think you should have imported them while Outlook was still on the PC. The Outlook engine has to read the .pst file. "splasha" <splasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15EBBEF6-CA55-4A96-BDEA-30443F940D5F@microsoft.com... >I recently changed from outlook to outlook express...

Outlook
I am trying to email multiple people from a mail list. I am using Microsoft Access database for the list. I am using the Mail Merge function on Outlook but I keep getting a MAP1 error message. Does anyone know what that means?? Thanks for all your help. ...

switch between user names/ emails in outlook?
How do I switch between different user names/ emails in outlook? This should be easy but I have searched and searched for this simple instruction to no avail. Also can each username have is own calendar and so on? G'Day Luke, If you have different UserNames to Login to Windows, then each User will have their own complete collection of settings. These will include their own profile, Personal Folders file and e-mail accounts. There is nothing 'special' to do, other than log in as each user (in turn) and configure: Tools>e-mail Accounts ... -- Regards, Pat Garard M...

Outlook Sync hotmail windows live email folder, but not emails
I have two accounts, one hotmail email and one live email, through Outlook connector, I successfully sync the hotmail account with Outlook, however, when I used the Connector to add the live account, Outlook 2007 only downloaded the folders, WITHOUT the emails in it... Any help or suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you. "mduque" <mduque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EB6B7FF-428A-435E-9150-6D4E600CADC8@microsoft.com... >I have two accounts, one hotmail email and one live email, through Outlook > connector, I successfully sync the hotmail acc...

Email tracking.
Hi all, User tells me that he did not receive a message from me last week but I am sure that I did sent one to him. What can I use to prove this. Is MTA log that will tell me what happened with the particular message like if it has been opened, deleted etc... Kind regards, Lion. On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:21:16 -0000, "Leon" <Lion@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >User tells me that he did not receive a message from me last week but I am >sure that I did sent one to him. What can I use to prove this. Is MTA log >that will tell me what happened with the...