Attachement Modified\Create Date

Using Outlook 2007 SP2.

When I save an attachment it sometimes shows the "Date Created" as the date
the file was actually created.  Sometimes it shows the "Date Created" as date
the e-mail was recieved.  I have not done much testing on this, but it does
not seem to be consistent...at least when dealing with MS Word files
......PDFs always seem to show the date as the date and time of the e-mail.

Does not seem to make a difference how I attach the file or how I save the
file either.  It is just inconsistent.

Can anyone help or explain?

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Is it possible to create and publish Outlook Custom Form through VBA #2
Hi All, I have created COM-Addin for Outlook in VB. But there are lot of limitations in VBScript like to handle all events(other than click event) of controls(ListView,Textbox) on outlook custom form. Can we handle these events using VBA so that i can distribute that application? Or Is it possible to create and publish that form through VB.? Thanks, You can certainly create your own VB forms that will give you a full set of events but you cannot extend the events that you receive in a form's controls from an addin. You would still only get Click and that would be fired in the VBScrip...

Printing

Custom or conditional format to highlight today's date?
Using Excel 2002, I have all 365 days of the year listed in column B, formatted as "03/14/01". When i open the workbook, I would like the current date to be bold and red. Can I do this with a conditional format? I have tried =Today with no success. Thanks Tonso "Tonso" <wthomasss@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:13885af2-777c-43ff-9684-1b5bda8d95d6@o6g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Using Excel 2002, I have all 365 days of the year listed in column B, > formatted as "03/14/01". When i open the workbook, I would like the > current date to b...

Create business form in Excel
I am a long time user of basic Excel functions. My employer would like to create Estimate/Proposal forms in Excel. I am not sure how to have some parts of the worksheet display with grid lines, and have other areas on the worksheet display without grid lines. If there is a video tutorial and you can send me a link that would be greatly appriciated. I do know how to merge cells and outline cells. I have been trying to figure this out for myself for the last week and have become frustrated. Thank you in advance. -- maagk Most of the people who respond to questions in these news group...

Sort these notes by date
Is there any way to sort these notes by dates? If I do a search by my name they come back in random order. It would be most helpful if I could sort by date so I can see the most recent ones first. And by "these notes" you are referring to? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > Is there any way to sort these notes by dates? If I do a search by my name > they come back in random...

creating a visio 2003 button add-on using VSTO with Visual Studio
I need some guidance in creating a button (to perform an action) on a visio toolbar or menu when visio starts up (code to be placed in the start up sub of the add-in), could someone help in directing me to a good source on how this may be accomplished or provide some basic code for a start. using Visio 2003 professional, windows xp. ..NET framework 2.0 The code below has steps i think is involve, but please confirm if i have the correct approach. This was a test to disable a menuitem. Thanks. Dim menuUIObject As Visio.UIObject Dim menuMenuSets As Visio.MenuSets D...

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

how to create line Chart with large number of data points
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Excel allows only some 200 data points. I would need 1025! Is there a way to achieve that or do I have to look for some other special charting software Thanks! You are right. I found the solution. ...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

How do I create a graph in OneNote 2007?
I have got a table drawn up in OneNote 2007 but I can't find how to format a table based on that Data!!! Please Help Me!!!! -- Meg I'm not sure that I understand what exactly you'd like to accomplish. I don't think that there is a way to create a graph/chart in ON alone based on data, as you would in Excel, for example. Also, ON doesn't support conditional formatting, if that is what you mean by "how to format a table based on that Data". You can format the content of the table though. Of course, you can copy the table to Excel and handle the...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

Dates 11-14-07
I have a table of dates, which is just all the dates till the end of the year. I have a table of names with dates on it. the dates are booked from and booked too. Im wondering is there a way where i can get the database to realise that if it says booked from and booked too, them two dates and the dates in between them mean there out of office...... can this be done? please help. Thanks. Take a look at "queries" in Access HELP. You'd use a query to find the rows. And no, Access, by itself, is not able to associate from/to dates with "out of office". That's wh...

Dates in Order
I have a bunch of dates in cell B6-B28, and i need to switch them around somehow so that they are in order, but the information thats in the rows with the date need to switch too..... does this make sense? and can someone help me please??? Select the whole range, go to Data > Sort and select the order Mangesh "Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:342A382F-B85D-4FDF-A283-7CDAE23760CE@microsoft.com... > I have a bunch of dates in cell B6-B28, and i need to switch them around > somehow so that they are in order, but the information thats...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...

how to create a memorandum
i need to know how to create a memorandum for my excel, but i need to do it in word. You can use Paste Special to link an Excel range into Word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "tamara" <tamara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFC8B2F9-D808-40DA-9B22-C7445D486545@microsoft.com... >i need to know how to create a memorandum for my excel, but i need to do it > in word. ...

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Modify Northwind
Dear All, In northwind database that comes with access 2003, how can I make a form for purchase / received inventory just like customer order, form for this purpose how many more table do I have to made I am also want to track the inventory in Transaction table for all the purchase & sales just as below: TransactionID TranscationType (Purchase/Sales) InventoryID Quantity Any idea how I can do this?? -- Regards, Abdul Shakeel ...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Fixed Assets Year to Date Depreciation
We would like to enter an asset and not have YTD depreciation charged for the current year in the Asset Book window (for the Current Fiscal Year which is been setup in the Book). We do not want to set the Current Fiscal Year to the next year and then calculate depreciation for the current year, i.e. on the last date of the current year. We would like to depreciate in the current year and not have the YTD depreciation calculated in the Asset Book window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...