2007 categorize and separate emails both inbox and sent

i have inquired on this before and have received some responses which are
helpful  but a few details remain--have also been to amazon, microsoft
add-ons and other software---all three don't say the same thing always

1. receive email   system sends it to say folder and then sub folder with
this rule  first category based on "a specific project number" in the subject
space, and then by email address of the sender
2. same for sent email except that in this case the second criteria shall be
email address of the person sent to

3. i assume that the system woud already have included the date chronology

4. after say 45 days of the date of an email, those emails are transferred
to archives, with the same categorization as above

please question me if anything is not clear, so you could include it in your
final response

Coloration is not a requirement
thank you very much.

I forgot to mention  if you know of a software which covers this it would be
fine

thank you

"Aamir" wrote:

> i have inquired on this before and have received some responses which are
> helpful  but a few details remain--have also been to amazon, microsoft
> add-ons and other software---all three don't say the same thing always
>
> 1. receive email   system sends it to say folder and then sub folder with
> this rule  first category based on "a specific project number" in the subject
> space, and then by email address of the sender
> 2. same for sent email except that in this case the second criteria shall be
> email address of the person sent to
>
> 3. i assume that the system woud already have included the date chronology
>
> 4. after say 45 days of the date of an email, those emails are transferred
> to archives, with the same categorization as above
>
> please question me if anything is not clear, so you could include it in your
> final response
>
> Coloration is not a requirement
> thank you very much.

I don't think there's a software that covers what you're looking for. So,
you'd have to write it yourself.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

  : Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool
  : VBOffice Reporter for Data Analysis & Reporting
  : <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>

Am Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:01:01 -0800 schrieb Aamir:

> I forgot to mention  if you know of a software which covers this it would
be
> fine
>
> thank you
>
> "Aamir" wrote:
>
>> i have inquired on this before and have received some responses which are
>> helpful  but a few details remain--have also been to amazon, microsoft
>> add-ons and other software---all three don't say the same thing always
>>
>> 1. receive email   system sends it to say folder and then sub folder with
>> this rule  first category based on "a specific project number" in the
subject
>> space, and then by email address of the sender
>> 2. same for sent email except that in this case the second criteria shall
be
>> email address of the person sent to
>>
>> 3. i assume that the system woud already have included the date
chronology

>> 4. after say 45 days of the date of an email, those emails are
transferred
>> to archives, with the same categorization as above
>>
>> please question me if anything is not clear, so you could include it in
your
>> final response
>>
>> Coloration is not a requirement
>> thank you very much.
0
Michael

Publisher 2007 does not recognize printer
When attempting to print any document, page & etc from Publisher 2007 the pop up window "To print or preview a publication, at least one printer must be installed on the system" appears. The printer is installed and prints with all other programs installed on the computer including a test print. I have met with negative results with anything I have tried. There have been similar problems with Publisher 2007. What model printer do you have? There is an article here that was posted by Mark Clifton sometime back, it might be the solution you are hoping for. It is the art...

Excel 97 and 2007 on same computer
How can I *re-set* Windows XP SP2 to open all of my Excel files (.xls.xlt.csv) in Excel 97 when double-clicking? I also have Office 2007 installed inorder to sample the program, but not to use as my primary office application at this time. Thanks. -Dennis -- Dennis Kessler http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture You have to re-register the particular Excel version you want to open excel files with http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214388/en-us -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dk_" <nobody@spamless.com> wrote in message news:R%LSj.2715$NZ7.901@newsfe10.ams2... >...

Pegasus email
How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? > > "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > > How can I import or...

Document scrolling in Word 2007
I think you can get documents to automatically scroll through when you are using compare - but can you get it to do it for just one document? It would be very useful for proof reading (e.g., you can do it on Acrobat) -- Jon Morgan of Paraphrase If you have a mouse with a clickable wheel in the middle, click it on the Word document. The cursor changes to a pair of arrowheads with a dot in the middle. Drag the mouse downward very slightly, and the document will start to scroll. The farther down you drag, the faster the scrolling becomes -- and anything more than the least pos...

Word 2007 copied URL's disabled
In Vista copied links to WOR turned blue and were underlined. They became active when the Ctrl key was clicked. In Windows 7 the copied links are black and not underlined. They won't work. How can I get them to work? Word options > proofing > autocorrect options > autoformat - check the box 'internet and network paths with hyperlinks' and any other options you require. Click OK. Then either add the 'autoformat now' button to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) or click ALT+CTRL+K to autoformat the document. -- <>>< ><<> &g...

Outlook 2003 sent messages problem
Outlook is sending messages to recipients junk email folders. How can I resolve this issue? prenuer7 <prenuer7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook is sending messages to recipients junk email folders. How can > I resolve this issue? If their Outlook is declaring your messages to be junk, then perhaps the problem is on their end. However, in what format are you composing your message and are you including any links? -- Brian Tillman ...

correct settings for sql in ms office 2007
I don't believe my SQL is starting when I open MS Office 2007. I cannot send or receive email within the program. Which insances of SQL require what settings please. I'm at my wits end. Thank you. ...

Access email from outside of my network
How I can configure the outlook client to access email from outside office of my network. Which port do I must to put available. Rafael I'm new using Ms Exchange. Rafael Tejera wrote: > How I can configure the outlook client to access email from outside office > of my network. > > Which port do I must to put available. > > > Rafael > I'm new using Ms Exchange. What version of exchange? Ms Exchange Standard Edition 2003. Rafael "Chad Mahoney" <chad@mah0ney.com> wrote in message news:1156279207.555698.278650@m79g2000cwm.googlegrou...

Error 553 using Outlook 2007 and Vista
Hello. I'm getting the following error using Outlook 2007 and Vista: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser) When I test the account settings, it's fine. I can recieve just fine, and the only outgoing messages without this error are for recepients with my same domain. I've turned off my antivirus and windows firewall. Still this doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 550 errors usually mean you're not authenticating properly, or you're attempting to use an SMTP server other than the one your ISP provides. ...

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Money 2007 payee name management
What is the best way to handle payee names and their variations? For example, I charge all of my gasoline purchases and typically fill- up at Raceway gas stations. After downloading the transactions each Raceway gas station appears with its own payee name, such as: Raceway 0001 Woodbridge Racewy 123 Edison ..... and so on I kind of like having this informatiion in the transaction register, but each one is a separate payee. At the same time I'd also like to group all of them under a single payee named Raceway. I started to use the automatic mapping of alternate payee nam...

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

SharePoint 2007 Alerts
Alerts on out SharePoint 2007 server have been working for well over a year. On Monday, alerts stopped coming through on our "EmployeePortal" site. Alerts do come through from the same server from the "BusinessPortal" site. - Newly created alerts do send the "You have successfully created an alert for..." message from the "EmployeePortal" site. - Alerts do come through from the same server for a different web app/site collection. - Both "EmployeePortal" and "BusinessPortal" have the same outgoing email sett...

Resolving emails to lead, contact, or account
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to effectively associate emails to Lead, Contact, and/or Account and track them? Out-of-the-box, a lead with an email address when converted to Account and Contact will assign that email to Account and Contact records. Now there are three records with the same email address and when an email is received or sent, the CRM does not know which entity to link the email to. (even though lead is qualified and is read only, CRM still does not know which entity record to assoicate the email) What are some of the best practices that people have been using to...

Send an email to entire list one at a time?
I have an excel list with 900+ full entries (chamber of commerce). About 800 have email addresses. I would like to send a letter to each, preferably one at a time so it won't be filtered as spam. I am using 2003 version, and I'm a total beginner with excel. Anybody up for a challenge? I'll be forever grateful! Hi Parshooter Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Parshooter" <Parshooter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D7D6B30-D6E8-4E24-9CBB-094F8060F222@mi...

Ribbon in 2007
Recently installed 2007 Office Pro When I open Outlook, I do not see 'Ribbon' It seems as if I have the same format of 2003. Could anyone advise me how I can see Ribbon when I open Mail, Contacts, Calendar, etc -- Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions, HankL The main interface of Outlook 2007 does not have a Ribbon. Outlook 2007 does have a Ribbon when you create or open any item such as creating a new email or when opening a contact. Outlook 2010 will have the Ribbon in the main interface as well. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coaut...

Access 97 Installed with 2007 Runtime
Hello. We are running Win7 with Access 97, Access 2007 Runtime and Office 2007 (without Access). When opening an mdb file with Access 97, the db opens fine. However, after closing the database, then opening an accdb file with access 2007 Runtime, I get the following error " There was a problem sending the command to the program." Immediately Access 2007 Runtime goes into the "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Access Runtime 2007" Following that, the 2007 DB opens with 2007 Runtime. How can I run both Programs and prevent the error ...

Email body disappears when replying
Does anyone know of a fix for this KB? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842937 The problem is users email body disappears when they reply, Office 2003/exchange 2003 ...

How to Install Accounting Express 2008 from Office 2007 Discs
Hi - how do I install Accounting Express 2008 from the Office 2007 discs? Thank you. You don't. It's not there. And, it's no longer downloadable. It's been discontinued. "tmg2010" <tmg2010@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E5641E0-FC17-49FA-9410-D835286AA8B0@microsoft.com... : Hi - how do I install Accounting Express 2008 from the Office 2007 discs? : Thank you. ...

last email crashes Outlook
The very last email I received now crashes Outlook (2000) Unfortunatelly preview of email is turned on. All this means tha whenever I now start outlook it activates that last email and crashe straight away before I could change any of the settings. Is there any way to delete an individual email without opening outloo (that may be a silly question) or change some setting so that th default folder isn't the Inbox (again this needs to be done withou having to open Outlook)? Any other way to get rid of the culpri email? many thanks, Ollyvy ----------------------------------------------- ...

Page numbering Word 2007
Hi! Here's my challenge with Word 2007: Docs I create (using a a simple template (not the Normal template)) place Page X of Y in the footer of page 1 and Page X of Y in the header of the 2nd & subsequent pages. After saving & then re-opening the doc the page numbering on page 1 displays Page 1 of 3 (even though there may be 20+ pages in the doc). I am only able to get the numbering on page 1 to correct itself to the full "Page 1 of Y", if I open the footer or place my cursor on another page or Update the doc. Interestingly the same Page X of Y numbering on ...

error 1606 office 2007
When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message: Error 1606.Could not access network location :. can somebody help me? > When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message: > Error 1606.Could not access network location :. > > can somebody help me? This is the wrong newsgroup for such issues -- Mike GoTinker, C# Blog http://www.gotinker.com "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA257E02-AA9F-47C2-934F-FC4E30986616@microsoft.com... > When i want to reinstal/ remove/ ins...

Displaying colour codes in Word 2007
I know this one isn't new, but that isn't a reason not to protest. There seems to be a conspiracy at M$ to drive the largest possible number of people MAD. When you select or inspect the colour of text or another item in Word 2007, the colour codes (rgb) are no longer diplayed in this version. Apparantly, this is because Word has been dumbed down for the benefit of people who've never seen a computer. If you want to choose a colour that matches another part of the document or an imported item, you need a large number of mouse clics. Even then it is far from obv...

Exchange 5.5 Sending Email
We have several exchange 5.5 servers and we've recently installed one in a remote location. Every works just fine except when we try to send an email to a certain email account outside of our network. I am able to send email to that account using a different exchange 5.5 server and i'm able to send email using my personal email accounts through yahoo and hotmail. this email address is valid and i'm able to get reply's but when i try to send email from this new server that we installed, it seems that it doesn't even leave the server because i get an undeliverabl...

Losing all formatting in Excel 2007 files
I have Office 2007 running on an XP desktop and a Windows 7 laptop. I work on an Excel .xlsx file on my desktop but when I open it on my laptop all of the formatting is lost. I have had this exact same problem except vista to xp. I wouldn't lose all of the formatting, but some words would would be on different lines. Other things I have noticed is that my Office 2007 on Vista doesn't always have the same fonts as on my Office 2007 XP. I think the formatting issue is more of a compatibility issue. ...