0X8007000E Out of memory ...

When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:17:02 -0700, Jose F. Lugo Velez <Jose F. Lugo
Velez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive
>Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error?

How much memory does your system have? How much free?

Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
under the Performance tab.
Evan
6/4/2010 11:02:15 PM
"Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message

> Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking
> under the Performance tab.

You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
which will bring Task Manager up directly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
6/7/2010 12:47:11 PM
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:47:11 -0400, "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]"
<tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You must select "Task Manager" after pressing Alt+Ctrl+Delete before you'll
>have a Processes tab.  A better keypress, in my opinion, is Ctrl+Shift+Esc,
>which will bring Task Manager up directly.

Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
Vista.
Evan
6/7/2010 2:57:39 PM

> Umm.. Maybe we're talking about different OS/s? In XP at least, C-A-D
> directly brings up the Task Manager. Don't know about Windows 7  or
> Vista.

Depends on some configuration settings.  On all of the Xp systems I use, when
one presses Alt+Ctrl+Delete, once sees a "Windows Security" box with two rows
of three buttons, the one in the middle of the lower row being the Task
Manager button.  The buttons are "Lock Computer", "Log Off", "Shut Down",
"Change Password", "Task Manager", and "Cancel".  Ctrl+Shift+Esc is
configuration-independent.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Not Enough Memory / Windows Installer
Two programs, and probably a whole lot more. Recently trying to install AVG, and I was receiving installer issues. I approached other Tech sites and was told to use a program, basically now I cannot install any program, and I receive the error concerning windows installer... "The Windows Installer could not be accessed" I attempted re-install the installer on the Microsoft website, but it gave me the "Not enough memory to process this action" I've spent countless hours troubleshooting and yeah... I'm just tired of it. Any help please? Preferably...

0X8007000E Out of memory ...
When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error? On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:17:02 -0700, Jose F. Lugo Velez <Jose F. Lugo Velez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to use OuLook 2007 I get the following message: Send/Receive >Error: Out of memory or system resourcres. How can I resolve this error? How much memory does your system have? How much free? Generally you can see this by hitting Control-Alt-Delete and looking under the Performance tab. -- To reply via e-...

Not enough Memory #4
Dennis, I booted up in Safe Mode and tried to open the excel application bu got the same "Not Enough Memory" error. I didn't see many othe programs running. I guess it is not looking good. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Crai -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27067 ...

RAM memory check?
Is there an easy, straight forward way to check the RAM memory sticks in my computer? This is an older computer, running Windows XP Pro with SP3 installed. The computer has a Gigabyte S-Series motherboard...GA-P35-DS3L with an Intel P35 Express chipset. I set it up with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, E6750l @ 2.66 GHz and two 2.67 GHz, 2.0 GB RAM sticks. From time to time, when I try to start this computer it will beep a series of beeps of about one second on and one second off. At this time the CPU cooling fan will start and stop in sync with the beeps. I can press the OFF switch...

error (0x8007000E) in Cached Exchange Mode
My exchange 2000 server (with latest SP) has been running well for almost three years. In the last few days I have had several users complain that they can't download their mail. Switching off Cached Exchange Mode seems to fix the problem, but it's a mess because they can't use the junk mail filter in non-cached mode. I have seen a number of recent posts regarding this problem in other forums. Does anyone have a clue as to what is causing this problem? It seems to have cropped up only in the last few weeks. Scott Graber SysAdmin Image Labs International scottgraber &quo...

Memory viewer
Hi, I am running MS VC++ 6 SP5 (Enterprise) on a Win2k box, and I would like to monitor my application's memory during debugging. Is there a tool that can do this (I can't run an external memory viewer because it wouldn't have permission to or even know of the existence of my application's memory, and I can't find any tools in Visual Studio that let me view the memory contents.) Thanks for any help, Bill Not sure if that is what you want, but you can go to View/Debug windows/Memory and have a memory display. You can enter a variable name and you will be taken to t...

Memory could not be read "Help Me!!"
With in a workbook I'm working that contains macros I keep getting a Error of : The instruction at "0x3010e069" referenced memory at "0x000000c". Th memory could not be "read". This workbook also reteives data from a database on a server. Th major confusing problem is it works on one machine, but will result i the prior error code on another. As far as I can tell the machines ar identical. Any clues -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just a guess, but this sounds like a hardware problem--you may want to get someone to test your memory ...

How to identicy the line number from where memory dump is occuring
Any way throught that i can find the memory dump line no. from the code .... ??? like it is giving dump as: {289} normal block at 0x003F7878, 28 bytes long. Data: < C| > B8 AE 43 7C 05 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 how to decide the line no.,..??? Ajit Surana wrote: > Any way throught that i can find the memory dump line no. from the code > ... ??? > like it is giving dump as: > > {289} normal block at 0x003F7878, 28 bytes long. > Data: < C| > B8 AE 43 7C 05 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 02 00 00 > 00 > > how to decide the lin...

Exchange2003 memory issues
One of our consultants tell us we need to reduce our Win2003 Exchange memory from 6gb to 4gb or less. States that the information store will have problems with more than 4gb memory on the server. Anyone know anything about this? "Doug Allen" <dougallen@charter.net> wrote: >One of our consultants tell us we need to reduce our Win2003 Exchange memory >from 6gb to 4gb or less. States that the information store will have >problems with more than 4gb memory on the server. Anyone know anything about >this? Exchange isn't "PAE-aware". Read this KB a...

Out of memory
I can't expand folders in Outlook. Any fixes? It says out of memory. Not enough details to work with. Please provide the following: Outlook version Type of mail account O/S RAM What else is running at the time you see the error What troubleshooting you've done "Mikereno" <Mikereno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D47BF34-E098-46C0-B399-A98B091160D4@microsoft.com... > I can't expand folders in Outlook. Any fixes? It says out of memory. ...

Not enough memory error
One of our users is getting the following message when attempting to attach a file to a message from 'My Recent Documents': Not enough memory available to complete the operation. Close other programs to make more memory available, and then try again. 1. The error message will not close on 'OK'; the user has to go to Task Manager; when she ends the e-mail message task, Outlook also closes. 2. There are no other programs open. 3. She can attach a file by going to the source folder. 4. She can open a document in Word from the 'My Recent Files' list. 5....

How to clear clipboard memory?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clear Excel's clipboard memory? If I exit excel, will all clipboard memory be automatically deleted? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric application.cutcopymode = false may work for you. Eric wrote: > > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clear Excel's clipboard memory? > If I exit excel, will all clipboard memory be automatically deleted? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric -- Dave Peterson Or if you're doing it manually, maybe you can copy a single empty cell. Eric wr...

Error Number 0x8007000e
I am not able to send messages. It gives an error message which says me to close other applications to avail more memory. I have tried all that still i am not able to send mails. Please help! Hi Joses Samuel, please read this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;232169 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Joses Samuel" <joses.samuel@mgenindia.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:673b01c4755c$db79cc50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am not able to send me...

Outlook Express Error 0x8007000E
I was using outlook express and had a couple other windows open. I've done this before without any problem. Anyway, I received an error that I was out of memory, so I tried to close OE. My computer froze up on me, so I was forced to do ctrl-alt-del. That didn't work, so I just shut it off and restarted. Anyway, I checked my system resources at that time, and it said they were 73% free (just after restart). Then i tried to open OE and received the following message: "Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express messa...

Releasing Memory
I had an 800MB PST file consisting of many personnal folders. I exported 300MB of personnel folder information and then saved this file on a separate drive. I then deleted the exported information from outlook. When I check outlook file size (of all files) it shows 500MB - HOWEVER when I search for the pst. file it still shows 800MB. and the C drive does not show the 300MB that I just opened up. How do I get outlook to release the memory back to the system. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Create a new .pst file and copy the contents of your old .pst file to the new o...

XML File Size & Memory
Hi All, I have an xml file that is 63mb in size. If I were to load this file into memory, will it consume 63mb of memory or will it consume more than that? Thanks, Roshawn That depends on how you're planning to load that document. If you are loading it into an XmlDocument or an XPathDocument object then it will consume more memory than the size of the file. If you simply walk the document with and XmlTextReader then it will consume less memory. HTH, Christoph Schittko MVP XML http://weblogs.asp.net/cschittko > -----Original Message----- > From: Roshawn Dawson [mailto:udrag...

Error Code 0x8007000E
Sorry in advance I know not a lot about computers! Just bought a new computer and installed Outlook 2007 - every time a try to send an email it comes up with the following warning: Sending reported error (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. It is a brand new computer and I have been trying it only running Outlook and that still does not work. Ran the diagnostic but it is say that everything is ok and the test emails are going through - the are not entering Outlook but can find them on Bigpond email website. PLEASE HEL...

Allocated Memory Alert MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SEE using 1GB RAM
Hello I keep getting an allocated memory alert for an instance of MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SEE. It is using 906,544 memory on a 4GB box. What is this database and why is it doing this? It has been happening for a few months but is getting more regular. Rebooting the server clears the problem for a week or two. SBS 2003 Premium R2 fully up to date with all service packs and updates. Ya it's a pain isn't it :) Download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c243a5ae-4bd1-4e3d-94b8-5a0f62bf7796&displaylang...

memory could not be read #2
I am using excel 97 SR2 with windows 2000 Pro, when I opened one of my excel files gives me the following error: The instruction at "Ox300f67f1" referenced memory at "Oxfffffffc" the memory could not be read. on debug gives the following: Unhandled exception in EXCEL.EXE 0xC0000005: Access violation 300F67F1 mov ecx,dword ptr[eax-4] Is anything I can do to fix or recover the files? Thanks Very likely a corrupted file. Hope you have kept a backup. Otherwise there is a lot of info on the web on how to attempt recovery ----------------------------------------------- ~...

Not Enough Memory Error
Recently we've started to experience an error when we attempt to open a Contact (E-mail List) within a mailbox. We are getting the following error: "Can't open this item. There is not enough memory available on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer to perform this operation." Memory usage in the task manager on the machine is around 1.4GB, the machine has 2GB of physical memory and is showing 500MB free. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks! Honestly, that sounds more like a client error than an Exchange error. Are there any corresponding errors in the eve...

Memory
When i try to run some reports money crashes with error message OUT OF Memory Any suggestions please rgds Richard In microsoft.public.money, Richard L wrote: >When i try to run some reports money crashes with error >message OUT OF Memory >Any suggestions please See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321085&Product=mny helps. On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:42:53 -0700, "Richard L" <rslonsdale@aol.com> wrote: >When i try to run some reports money crashes with error >message OUT OF Memory >Any suggestions please >rgds >Richard ...

Memory usage
I'm progamming in MSVC++6, Is there anyway at runtime to find out how much memory is being used by the applcation, and how much is remaining? Hamish wrote: > I'm progamming in MSVC++6, Is there anyway at runtime to find out how much > memory is being used by the applcation, and how much is remaining? > > You can call the GlobalMemoryStatus() API. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] Hamish wrote: > I'm progamming in MSVC++6, Is there anyway at runtime to find out how much > memory is being used by the applcation, and how much is remaining? It is purely a OS ...

code error
Please can anyone help - my PC runs out of memory (I currently have 512) I'm presuming that my code is badly written - can anyone please help with this, code follows: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ' Option box allowing user to select relevant ctr filetoopen = Application _ .GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls") If filetoopen <> False Then Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ filetoopen End If Dim strPath As String, strFileName As String strPath = ActiveWorkbook.FullName strFileName = Mid(strPath, InS...

Exch memory optimization 9665
Consistently getting 9665 Event IDs after reboots of Exchange server. Configuration: Dell 2600, dual Xeon 3GHz, 4GB RAM, Windows 2003 STD Edition (new install) with Exchange 2003 STD Edition. Boot.ini: multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINNT="Windows Server 2003, " /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030 Looked at KB articles: 815372, 810371 & 325044. Set the HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold to: 0x00040000 Set the SystemPages to: 0x00031000. (Is this HEX or DECIMAL value? KB325044 is not clear on this) Yet at boot I still get the 9665 error saying that my memory setting ar...

CPtrArray and memory usage
Hi All, I have an application written in VC++ V6, which runs 24x7. It uses CPtrArray for storing information. I found that when I add and subsequently delete the member variables from the arrays, the memory size (as displayed on the task bar) does not reduce to the previous level. Because of this my application seems to be using up app 1.5 GB of memory at some point in time. The memory usage seems to stabilize after that. My application has around 56*3 arrays, and each of these arrays have pointer to different complex class object. The class objects have both CString, and integer me...