"Microsoft Outlook not responding"

My outlook 2003 is constantly crashes with the message  "Microsoft Outlook
not responding" has anyone any idea why? I have recently linked my sky
account to outlook could this have caused the problem?

You need to check your application event viewer. The error message you
provide is too vague. Look for any Office or Outlook-related errors and post
the eventID and source.

"SteveK666" <SteveK666@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My outlook 2003 is constantly crashes with the message  "Microsoft Outlook
> not responding" has anyone any idea why? I have recently linked my sky
> account to outlook could this have caused the problem?

0
Orland

why is my microsoft outlook not responding?
when I click on my microsoft outlook to read my emails it freezes before fully loading the page and then says not responding. I have a new comp, and have only just installed it as a trial edition. This is the 1st lot of emails ive had. I read a few just after downloading the outlook, and then closed it. When I went to open it again the problem started. Version of outlook? Did it ever work correctly? Have you rebooted recently? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007:...

My outlook 2003 is constantly crashes with the message "Microsoft Outlook not responding" has anyone any idea why? I have recently linked my sky account to outlook could this have caused the problem? You need to check your application event viewer. The error message you provide is too vague. Look for any Office or Outlook-related errors and post the eventID and source. "SteveK666" <SteveK666@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9375F9E4-EB60-4DA7-9F6F-F091EDBF7F86@microsoft.com... > My outlook 2003 is constantly crashes with the message ...