journal entry with multiple contacts

I would like to put a journal entry in each contact automatically when i do a
mailing to a mailing to several contacts at the same time.  (This is a print
mailing, not email.)  Also, I do not print the material or labels, it comes
directly from my printer.
Thanks

Search using multiple fields
Hi Is it possible to search by multiple fields, for example: telephone = '123' or telepone2 = '123' Any suggestions TIA Miria >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Is it possible to search by multiple fields, for example: telephone = '123' or telepone2 = '123' ? >Any suggestions? > >TIA, >Miriam > >. Miriam, the "normal" search fields don't give you this opportunity. But you can use the advanced search option. Tools/Advanced search Searching on two different objects isn't possible. Steffen Klipfel If you ...

Home Sale / Loan Payoff Adjusting Entries
I've refinanced my house and need to close out the loan. I keep my books balanced to the penny and this is driving me crazy. If you can explain why this makes sense or a better method, please do. When closing out the loan, you have the following... 1) Final Regular Payment, 2) New Interest from the last payment to the date of closing, and 3) Various Fees (such as recording, fax, funding, etc) that are added into the loan balance and 4) Escrow balance, which may be subtracted from the loan balance. In the end, the title company nets these values and writes a single check. On...

outlook journals
Does anyone use the journal feature in outlook to jot notes down on a contact? I have used this feature and at some point I believe an archive has either deleted or hidden older notes in my journals. Any ideas as to if journal notes dissappear after a certain point or if the archiving feature in outlook does something to old journal entries? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

Reg entry to tell Outlook to print link not download?
I have been told there is a registry setting in Outlook 2000 and beyond that will configure Outlook to print the link of images which would otherwise have to be downloaded. I understand in versions of Outlook > 2000 there is an option in Outlook directly to not download images. I only have OL 2000 at present time. I have searched and found that OL registry settings are largely undocumented so I was hoping that I could find the answer in the ethereal world. TIA JO ...

Sync discipline across multiple machines?
I use ON2007 on three computers running Vista Business, WinXP Home(SP3) and finally, WinXPPro (SP2) at my desk where I teach. I have set all the notebooks' locations to a folder on a USB stick. I have seen no specific problems but write today to ask about the how the timing of changes might affect correct alignment through the sync process. Can ON2007 keep track of the most recent change in a page as the stick travels from machine to machine? Are new Notebooks perhaps holding different pages, merged or changed? An example is my "Journal" Notebook, which has month...

Multiple PDF files
I cannot send more than 2 pdf files at one time. If I try it just hangs in the queue and comes back after a few days saying that it was unable to deliver the message. I can send 1 or 2 pdf files just fine. I can also send 10 jpg files just fine so I know it's not a size or number issue. It seems to just be with pdf's. Any clues? Win NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 SP 4 Can we see non-delivery report? travis wrote: > I cannot send more than 2 pdf files at one time. If I > try it just hangs in the queue and comes back after a few > days saying that it was unable to deliver th...

Contacts in Public Folder annot be seen in address book.
We have a contact list in our Public Folders in Outlook 2000 and wanted to connect that folder to our address book in order to select email addresses from that list when creating and sending email. Is this possible? Bring up the address book. Click on tools->options->Add. Search through the address books for the contact list in the Public Folders. Add it in. On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:15:26 -0800, "Jack Kuzuian" <j.kuzuian@ventana-crc.com> wrote: >We have a contact list in our Public Folders in Outlook >2000 and wanted to connect that folder to our address book ...

How to link multiple invoices to a report?
I would like to be able to link the Customer info and invoice total to a single report. There may be up to 200 invoices that need to be linked to a single report. Any suggestions? I gather that you have a file with some 200 invoices in it, presumably one invoice per sheet. Is that correct? Or do you have some 200 files with one invoice per file? Either way you want to extract some info from each invoice and put it on some sheet of some file in some format. Is that correct? That would take VBA (automation). Post back if this is what you want and include more detail about wha...

Identifying a modified contact
Our company is rolling out an Organizational Form that modifies the fields in each users contact database and I have a request from the project manager to see if we can query to see if all contacts have had this Org Form update the contacts. Is there any specific tool that can be used to accomplish this task? Thanks CJ ...

Multiple Bins / SOP Processing
I have a problem which is driving users crazy. GP install is v8 SP5 on SQL2000 We only recently started using multiple bin functionality, but I ran all the procedures in the help file to reconcile inventory, and have it create the AutoCreate bin and assign all the stock. After that we created our bins and set up item/site settings for the items. When processing an order, an item is out of stock so is placed on backorder. The item is then received from the vendor and it is placed in its default bin (changed from Autocreate). the user goues in to SOP, finds the order (this is an order type)...

Multiple Tender entries
Just throwing this out there in case anyone can give me a point in the right directtion. I am building utility that that ties into RMS. Basically it is a cheque register. I launch the utility, enter a cheque value, feed the cheque into a slip printer and it imprints date and value on the back. End user will have multiple cheques for a given transaction. This part is working fine. When I am done in the cheque register the utility takes the total value of the cheques and has that already showing on the cheque tender line when you open the Tender screen. Below is the code snippit we are us...

windows journal hangs/ freezes when scrolling down
I am using journal with win vista and 7. Each time when i scroll down a few page in journal, it will hand and not respond. THIS ONLY HAPPEN TO PARTICULAR FILES ESP WHEN THE FILE SIZE IS BIGGER THAN 1mb ...

Multiple Values in a Query Criteria
Hello, I have a combo box on a form that allows a user to select a location code that is used by a query. I want to run the query for two location - 73 and 28 - if location 73 is selected otherwise just run for the location selected. In my query criteria under location I have the following code In (iif([Forms]![frmFinancial].[cboLoc].[value] ='73',('73','28'),[Forms]![frmFinancial].[cboLoc].[value])). However this does not work. How do I get this to read the two values. Thanks Deo On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:55:01 -0800, Deo <Deo@discussions.mic...

Using Journal to record daily tasks
Does anyone know how to make new journal entry types default to "task" instead of to "phone call?" Thanks, Marti ...

Coping multiple Workbooks to a new one
I have 15 workbooks that I have with quantity takeoffs for houses. I would like to have a new workbook that feeds costing for all the same quantities in each workbook, which then produces a new workbook with the total cost of each item for each house. I have tried copy and paste, and copy paste special but I can only get one cell to go in at a time. I would like to drag the next cell down, not use cell = other workbook for every one. Is there a way that I can copy the adjacent cells of a different workbook by dragging. I'm not sure what you did to get copy|paste to only do one...

Journal
What does the Ck in Journal do? I know it is check but check what? Where are you seeing this? I just took a look around the Journal and didn't see a "Ck". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Linda Kay Alkire" <lalkire@absc.org> wrote in message news:2a2e01c36811$02b22d30$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > What does the Ck in Journal do? I know it is check but > check what? ...

Sum up userform entries
This will turn out to be a foolish question, but I have to ask... I have a userform with 7 textboxes for users to enter values in. The values are limited to 5 characters and are meant to represent working hours, e.g '8', '4.25' or '10.5'. When one of the textbox-values changes, the values in the boxes are summed up. This works for whole numbers, but when decimal numbers are entered, they seem to get rounded automatically. Thus, two entries of '2' and '2.25' would total up to '4', wheras '2' and '2.6' would give '5'. I nee...

One field referencing multiple bookmarks
I have a document containing several bookmarks, each a new letter for revision; A, B, C...G. For each new version of the document, a new field and letter is entered by the responsible. This procedure is ok (for now) and works fine. In the header of my document I would like the latest revision letter to appear in a field. How do I program my way out of: Check if bookmarks until last filled is found Clear field in header Insert latest (last filled bookmark) revision Any suggestions appreciated. -- Best regards Ulf One possibility, assuming that you will use only single le...

Refresh Data in Multiple Forms
FormA can be opened from, and supplies data to, multiple List forms which contain lists of data entered and edited using FormA. After editing, entering, etc. using FormA, I would like to refresh any List forms that are loaded. I am able to write code for FormA's Close button to do this for a specific List form, but get errors if that particular List form is not open at the time. How can I refresh all opened List forms after clicking a close button? This is a single user ACC2000 .mdb database. I saw in the NWinds database module code that returns a True value if a form is loaded. Doe...

Multiple If Then statements
I am using Access 2007 I have a Main form and a subform. The main form has 10 text boxes where allergies can be entered. all1, all2 to all10. The subform has 9 text boxes where medicines can be entered. med1, med2, to med9 I want a msgbox to alert one if one enters a medicine that a person is allergic to. I have tried without success codes similar to: If Forms![Main].[all1] or [all2] or [all3-9] = Me.[med1] or [med2] or [med3-9] Then Msgbox = "Caution" End If Select Case doesn't seem to help. Thank you in advance Ron -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Inserting a contact in the TO field in an E-mail
I have Outlook 2007. I opened a new E-mail, and want to insert a E-mail address from my Contacts. So when I click on the TO field in it, I get the Select Names: Contacts field. The problem is that I have currently three Outlook Data Files open in my MS Outlook 2007 at one time. When I open a new E-mail, and click oon the TO field, the only Contacts that are listed are the ones in the 1st PST Outlook Data Files; I want to be able to open a new E-mail, and be able to access all three PST Outlook Data Files' Contacts. How do I do this? Thank you. "Ben" <Be...

filter multiple values
I have a worksheet with the following details Object Name Last Database Backup NZ01_root 24/10/09 01:11:02 NZ01_netezza_data 24/10/09 05:43:14 AIX353_livebe_RMAN 24/10/09 01:06:05 AIX353_livech_RMAN 23/10/09 23:39:04 Now can i kind of create a code or template that would like have a fixed list which has to be searched within the worksheet? For e.g in the above example, say i have a report which publishes hundreds of object names, how do i get the date and times of "Z01_root" and "NZ01_netezza_data" only, the res...

printing multiple different name tags on one sheet of A4
I have created name tags which I want to be able to print 8 per page of A4 I can print 8 of the same how do I set it up to print 8 different ones per page I have publisher 2003 You could do a mail merge.... have you tried that? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kathryn Groves "June" <June@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F68FAEE-6ADA-4C1A-9E4C-63192DA18854@microsoft.com... >I have created name tags which I want to be able to print 8 per page of A4 > I can print 8 of the same > how do I set it up to print 8 different ones per page > I have publ...

Payables Transaction Entry Error
when the save button is clicked, payable transaction entry increases one of the distribution entries by the multiples of the initial amount. Below is a more detailed listing for the error: Please I need help Urgently: System: 3/29/2005 11:07:42 AM Fabrikam, Inc. Page: 1 User Date: 4/12/2007 PAYABLES TRANSACTION EDIT LIST User ID: sa Payables Management * Intercompany Transaction Batch ID: ...

Help Journal Names
I use the Journal all the time to help track what I'm doing For journaling items such as excel files, and word documents, it would preferable to show just the name of the document rather than the full path to the document (which appears on mouse-hover anyway). My paths tend to be long, so the only way I can find the name of the document is to mouse over. Anybody know if there is a way to just display the document name - without the path information? Thanks for any advice. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond ...