how delete all contacts in outlook

I recently setup a new computer and  imported a cvs file to Outlook contacts.
It created a separated contacts file, now I have 3 contacts folders, one
Contacts has only names init, Contacts in Mswings11@hotmail.com has all
information in it, a second contacts has all information in it. Outlook 2007,

Was there a question you wanted to post? If so state it clearly.
--
Russ Valentine
"mswings" <mswings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently setup a new computer and  imported a cvs file to Outlook
>contacts.
> It created a separated contacts file, now I have 3 contacts folders, one
> Contacts has only names init, Contacts in Mswings11@hotmail.com has all
> information in it, a second contacts has all information in it. Outlook
> 2007,

0
Russ

Outlook Shutdown Addin
There are several messages about problems with Outlook exiting in this forum. So, try Outlook Shutdown Addin: http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/olshutdown/default.shtml -- Virtually yours, Alisher H. Abdurahmanov ...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Outbox difficulty with Office Outlook
In Express outbox I have a 'from' column indicating the sender from several of my email addresses - this works, so I can check the 'sender' before transmission. I have a 'from' column in Office Outlook for ALL boxes which also shows the sender email address but in the Outbox the sender column is blank. WHY? "eric" <eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EA80F5B-B65B-445B-A299-F3BD55404B11@microsoft.com... > In Express outbox I have a 'from' column indicating the sender from > several > of my email addresses - thi...

Cannot delete subreport

add news reader to Outlook 2003
Can anyone tell me how to add the newsreader button to the go menu in outlook 2003. Thanking you in advance David It's a known issue in Outlook 2003 where the News command disappears if Outlook is chosen as the default newsreader. Try the following -- it seems to work for many: To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No bu...

Unable to automatic close Outlook
After installing CRM Outlook client on laptop it isn't possible to close pc. This funtionality closes all open programs and shut down computer. After CRM is installed Outlook needs to be closed manual. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

problem with outlook 2003
Hello all. im having a strange problem with outlook 2003. almost everytime i send email, or forwared them to people in my contacts list they get the mail empty. either the subject of the email is gone from the mail, and then when people try to open this email the computer gets stuck (it happend in different pcs with different versions of office on them from 2000 up to office 2003). the other problem is when the email reaches the people im mailing them (and the subject is not removed from it), then the email is recieved empty. all my attachments are gone from the email. its dosent matter...

Rule for Deleted Items

Outlook won't check 2nd email address #2
I have two email accounts set up in Outlook '02 SP3 (10.2627.6626). When sending/receiving only the default account is being checked. Send/Receive group is configured as follows. Beneath "Group Name" it says "All Accounts. Beneath "Send/Receive when" it says "Online and Offline." "Include this group in send/receive" is checked. I guess this is default as I have never configured this manually. I have tried deleteing the account and re-entering it. After re-entering, Outlook will "Test Account Settings" okay. A message is sent t...

Template connect to outlook 2007
Hi, I downloaded the template called "IT Team Workspace" from mircosoft website. Everything is working well. But I have a problem to connect the "Tasks" to MS outlook. In the default sharepoint page, i can choose "connect to outlook" at action tag. But i cannot find it at "IT Team Workspace" template. Can anyone tell me how i can do it on ""IT Team Workspace" template? Thank you. Budd By the way, i am using Sharepoint 3.0 and outlook 2007 "Budd" wrote: > Hi, > > I downloaded the template ...

contacts list for Outlook 2007
I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to use my Contacts list as an address book. When I right click on properties, and go to the Outlook address book tab. The box for "Show this folder for an email address book is not checked. The item is greyed and will not allow me to check the box. I have multiple folders and all have the same problem. This is a new install of Office 2007 ultimate. How do I increase Office functionality to allow me to change this setting. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and using the repair function, neither option works. -- Eddy Jr ...

Delete macros

Outlook and IMAP
I am quite disappointed with the implimentation of IMAP for Outlook. It seems there are many features available with Imap that are available in other email clients, such as Firebird and even Microsoft's OE... Is there anything in the works to put together more robust support for IMAP in Outlook? Or am I missing how to do all this in OL 2003? Thanks. Derek IMAP is lacking in Outlook. The upcoming SP promises some improvements, mostly in speed, I don't think I've seen anyone mention new features - we need to wait for the next version. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] A...

Outlook 2002 and tasks
I have a friend using Outlook 2002 (I know, it's old, but upgrading isn't in her future right now). She wants to import some tasks from an .ics file. Importing calendar events works just fine. She was able to export the tasks from the Essential PIM into an ical file. But when she tries to import the tasts into Outlook 2002, nothing happens. Should I post the .ical file somewhere so perhaps someone can help? She's downloaded Office 2002 Service Pack 3. She's on a WinXP system. Thanks. ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Forum Statistics * Forum Members: * Total Threads: * Total Posts: 1 There are 1 users currently browsing forums. =?ISO-8859-1?Q??= Community Links Social Groups Pictures & Albums Contact

Outlook Rule
Hi, I would like to make a rule to have Outlook open a particular web page upon receipt of an email from a particular address. I was able to create a rule to have Outlook launch IE upon receipt of the message, but I want it to go to a particular webpage, not my IE home page. Is this possible? Only via a custom script. What are you trying to achieve with this? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Rea...

outlook reporting wrong time
When someone sends emails to me, the time shown is one hour before. Example, the email was sent at 11:00 am but the received time in my local outlook shows 10:00 am. Is there any settings that I need to change. Thanks All ...

How to delete chart

Manually linking items to contacts Activities tab in outlook 2007
I have email linked to those contacts i want to view past emails in their "activities" tab. But i'm not seeing the option to link other items to a contact (i dont have Business Contact Manager)....like an email or a note or a task....i don't see an option in any toolbar to form a link...please help. Did i find it maybe? do i r-click the message and choose "message options" and then fill out "contact" field? i'm used to the lingo "link to" from older versions of OL---this seems a bit time-consuming "runspud" wrote: > I ...

Delete blank Last page