Auto save contacts when replying to e-mails

 I would like my contacts to be saved automatically when I e-mail them.  I am
using outlook 2007.  Can this be done?

"BettyE" <BettyE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I would like my contacts to be saved automatically when I e-mail them.  I am
> using outlook 2007.  Can this be done?

Not without code or third-party software.
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

cannot open or reply to a message or new message
Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in outlook 2007 we recieve mail but cannot reply, open or forward mail. It is open in the task bar but will not open up full screen. Any help here would be grateful. Close Outlook. Open it in safe mode. Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe (please note the space between outlook.exe and /safe) Does this behaviour continue? "Cazz" <Cazz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:355C8102-A769-4B6C-886B-FC8FE61D6495@microsoft.com... > Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in ...

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Docmd.Save
I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save I'm getting an error saying I have not specified the object Do I have to specify 'table' and the table name each time I use this statement, I thought it defaulted to the current object? "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:CE644884-31D0-4428-B1B0-D0E792B1F87A@microsoft.com... > I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it > > If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save > > I'm getting an error saying I have not spec...

Send campaign e-mails from a queue
Direct e-mail allows e-mails to be sent from a queue using the e-mail address given by the queue. However, I need an unsubscribe option so I am trying to do the same using either a quick campaign or full campaign e-mail activity. However, the system only allows me to send the email either from myself or the owner of the contact record and not from a queue. Is this normal or am I doin something wrong. TIA This is normal. You can use a "test" user account to send out the campaign, or update your CRM user profile's email value. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Wo...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Apple Mail not working right???
Ok, so I installed Office:Mac 2004, now all of a sudden, my Apple Mail (the Apple provided email application) dock icon no longer shows me how many messages I have waiting! VERY irritating!! This sequence of events started last night when I first installed Office, and then lo and behold when I opened Word for the first time, all of these fonts got installed. I'm an Extensis Suitcase kind of guy. I don't really like all those fonts in my system folder. I've even disabled all the other "stock" fonts except for Geneva and Lucida Grande. I also had Arial enabled since that&#...

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Auto-Calculate

Saving or Exporting Outlook Express Sent Items
How can Sent Items in Outlook Express be saved to a location or file that they could be retrieved when virus or hard disk problems make access impossible? Are they stored somewhere in Windows Explorer that is accessible? If so, where? Can they be copied to a word document other than by highlighting text in each message? Any explanation would be appreciated since Help or menus don't help with this problem. I can back up My Docs and other files to an external drive, but don't know how to do this with important email messages I need to save and protect against disk or compu...

How can I save Excel file to A CD
I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A laptop. I am useing office 2003 "Juleslib" <Juleslib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E7A9BC-53AB-400C-AC00-8A3EA3B09CA5@microsoft.com... >I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A > laptop. > I am useing office 2003 Save it to your HDD and then use your burning software to put it onto a CD. However, a CD is 700 MB - that's an absolutely ENORMOUS file. You'd be better off with either a USB memory stick, or emailing it... You need...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

auto copy self

can not save altered files over network
I raised this subject previously and got helpful advice. However, a separate problem arose - bit of history below: I uninstalled the Windows XP update KB885250 and that removed the problem. However, my PC immediately informed me the Windows XP update KB885250 was available and when I let it reinstall, the problem returned. Do you think I should just avoid installing this update (though I think my pc will be interupting me all day to tell me about it) or is there something else I should try? David > > "garfield-n-odie" wrote: > > > > > >>If you ...

OL2002 some mail shown as unread
Greetings- OL2002sp1on XPsp1; Server = E2KpostSP3. I've noticed over the last few days that after I read some email messages and close the message it will still show as unread. If I open it again and close it then it shows as read. Either it's freakin' out or I am. Thanx OregonSteve ...

empty replies
I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently having trouble printing. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. Although these are OE problems, they likely relate to yours. See points = 11 and 12 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#10 Also see point 3 on that page, as something could be interfering. steve "jo2cat" <jo2cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:694B8CC2-E69E-447E-A3F9-63CE489E5E82@microsoft.com... >I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently = having > trouble printing. Any help wo...

Auto correct or Auto complete

SAVE function
Can you put a date on the sheet and only have it change automatically if the file is saved? if so please indicate exactly how. thanks Hi use the following UDF (only on workbook level): Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) for more about UDFs see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kab...

LDAP attributes for importing contacts
Hi, Sorry if this is not the correct discussion group. I am trying to import thousands of contacts into AD2003 so users can select them from the address list that I have created. Here are the fields I am using: DN,CN=paul smith,OU=Test Contacts,DC=SE,DC=TEST,DC=LOCAL ObjectClass,contact givenName,Paul mail,paul.smith@hotmail.com sn,smith DisplayName,smith paul company,Testing Co targetAddressSMTP:paul.smith@hotmail.com The contacts are created and all appear in address list filtered by company name. When I select the contact from AD computer and users right click send mail, mail is se...

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders