area codes is auto filling my own 9 digit ph# vs just area code

When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area
code and phone number instead of just the area code.  How to I change this to
just autofil the area code?  I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER laptop.

Make sure you have your area code entered correctly in "Dialing Properties".

"Computer Dummy" wrote:

> When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area
> code and phone number instead of just the area code.  How to I change this to
> just autofil the area code?  I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER laptop.

Stacked area and area chart combo
Is it possible to create a stacked area and area combo chart. I have 2 series that need to be stacked and one that needs to be just area. If I change the one, it changes all. Hi, Move the series that is not to be stacked on to the secondary axis. Double click series and check secondary on the axis tab. You may have to play with the scale values in order to stop the single area masking the stacked areas. Unless of course that is what you want to do. Cheers Andy scott.r.schumacher@boeing.com wrote: > Is it possible to create a stacked area and area combo chart. I have 2 > series th...

How do I colour code emails from hotmail?
I have followed the line to add flags to my emails but the Quick Flag field is hidden. It works for my other Inbox but not for the hotmail Inbox. Can someone help please? Rules don't apply to Hotmail account. You can customize your view as per; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremailadvanced.htm Also make sure you connect to Hotmail via the Outlook Connector. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World A...

Graphs #9
Can someone explain how to do a graph? Specifically for a finance class. I need to do a breakeven graph and a EBIT-EPS indifference graph. Select a cell that is in the table that you want to graph, then press F11. What you graph will depend on what variables you have available to base your calculation on. eg. variable / fixed costs, etc. Steve Kellique wrote: > Can someone explain how to do a graph? Specifically for a finance class. I > need to do a breakeven graph and a EBIT-EPS indifference graph. ...

Seriously, who CODES in Linux? What IDE? Seriously.
Seriously, who codes in Linux and what platforms, IDEs, etc do they use? What language? I code in C#, have done Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and some VB and Access dB programming, though I prefer ADO.NET. Getting into WCF now (SOAP) web services using REST as well. All of course under the award winning Visual Studio IDE. I'm using VS 2008 but might upgrade to VS 2010. Seriously, why would ANYBODY code in Linux? Why? You can port Silverlight to Linux. I think in theory ASP.NET is platform neutral as well. And what language would you use in Linux? ...

Viewing Access Code in Windows 2000
I have an Access 2000 Database that was written by a programmer long gone. I when I open the database it starts the access application. I want interrupt the application an view that code and tables. What Key sequence do I use to perform this. I haven't done access in about 6 years so I for got how. Thanks Alt+F11. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Larry Bird" <LarryBird@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCB9F9E3-13F5-4FB6-AC38-51B992D1C50F@microsoft.com... >I have an Access 2000 Database that was written by a programmer long g...

Code causes error 2486 in access 2000, IPF in 2002
I have an Access 2000 database application which was originally created on a Windows 2000 pro computer using Office xp developer and installed in on a Windows 98 machine. I originally installed Office 2000 and installed the database using the setup created by the Office xp developer packaging wizard. Everything was working fine until someone accidentally uninstalled Access 2000 to make room on the drive not realizing the application would no longer work. I temporarily reinstalled the application using the setup with the access 2002 runtime so it would work until we upgraded the hard dri...

Print area query
Hi I am trying to print a page, the top margin is .18 and header 0, the bottom margin is o & footer zero but when i give print in paper the bottom margin is left more than top margin, i want to push bottom a little more but when i do, the content moves to next page, any solution for this? -- Life isa journey not a destination The problem is how close to the buttom your printer can print. Do not expect that you can print as close to the bottom as to the top of the paper. Regards, Per "Sherees" <Sherees@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen n...

Filter Binary Codes Error?
I have a user who is getting the following error when he opens Outlook 2002: Warning: <filepath>\outcmd.dat has not been fully loaded! It probably contains one or more null characters. Use the option "Filter Binary Codes" if you want to load the entire file next time. I had the user change the filename to outcmd.old. The first time this error occured, it referenced the file outlprnt. I had him rename that file and everything was okay until he rebooted. Then, the error referenced both the outcmd.old and frmcache.dat. I had him run scanpst.exe, but the errors have not gone away...

Area under the line or area in area graphs
Is there any way I can get Excel to figure out the area under the line in my graph for volume calculations? What about on an area graph? Hi mambeault, Have a look at Bernard's page, it should help. http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/AreaUnderCurve.htm mambeault wrote: > Is there any way I can get Excel to figure out the area under the line in my graph for volume calculations? What about on an area graph? -- Cheers Andy http://www.andypope.info ...

2K > 2K3 in-place vs. move mailboxes
Hello, We just implemented Exchange 2000, and I've heard enough good things about 2003 to want to upgrade. Our server is new, so I can't really justify getting a new box to migrate to. I've read the article in msexchange.org about in-place upgrades, and the EXDeploy looks like it covers everything. I planned to do a backup, and Exmerge all mailboxes out to .pst files. Is there any thing else I can do? Thanks! Jeff "Jeff Brooks-Manas" <support@nospam.rmcengr.com> wrote: >Hello, > >We just implemented Exchange 2000, and I've heard enough good thing...

Tab Form Coding
I have created bound form (Tab page) and set ‘Data Entry Property’ to Yes to enter the data. So the form will open showing blank record. As I don’t want to show all the records when one opens the form. But if someone wants to search/view/update the previously entered record, How should I code the form? Thanks, You can have the form in the tab page showing all the records and put a 'New' button up the top. User clicks 'New' button to open a new form that allows adding new records (maybe in acDialog, or perhaps hide the base form until the 'add new recor...

Fill area beneath a scatter plot
Hi, I'm producing scatter plots showing elevation change along state park trails. It must be done on a scatter plot as the distances at which the data was taken are not uniform...unless someone has another method that I haven't thought of yet. I would like to fill the area beneath the plot to better represent a cross section of the trail. In time we may elect to code the fill area to represent soil types, geology, or surface firmness. How can I fill the area beneath a scatter plot?? Thx in advance, Jeff Have you tried the Area Plot instead of the scatter plot? "JZip&qu...

Compiling old VC++ 4 code in another environment
Hello, I wrote an application with the MFC's using Visual C++ 4.0 (and the documentation that came with it). From a hard drive crash, I've lost the application (the CD is also lost), but I still have the code. Is there a way to compile using that library with another compiler? I assume so, but I'm not expert at such matters. I have gcc. If anyone could suggest the command syntax, I would be appreciative. Thank you, Adam Baker adamb924@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > I wrote an application with the MFC's using Visual C++ 4.0 (and > the documentation that c...

Auto copying row
Hi all I am wondering if there is a code that i can run automatically, I have to have my database no older than 2 years. What i would like is for a macro or something to search the entire a column find the dates older than 2 year and move then to another sheet. Thanks in advance Greg use a heading <ddate> today 25 feb 2005 i.e. 2/25/03 criteria ddate <2/25/2003 use advance filter and copy to some ohter location. see help advance filter. create a macro on this ================== Greg B... <gregslaptop@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:cvms9u$o61$1@lust.ihug.co.nz....

How do I clear the formating of the area OUTSIDE my chart on my w.

Area
What is the large area beneath the folder banner called? Large Area? Seriously, if you want a real answer, post some details. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, pita1 asked: | What is the large area beneath the folder banner called? That was a question on a test I was taking. "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > Large Area? > > Seriously, if you want a real answer, post some details. &g...

Error 1402.Setup--Cannot Repair--Code 57A Errors During Updates
Windows 7 64-bit, Office 2007 Enterprise edition Many people have reported this issue, but after 3 days and a dozen (wasted) hours, none of the sugestions I've read so far, have yet worked. Suite apps all work fine...it is just that for some of the "important updates", the install fails (Code 57A). When I try to repair off the DVD, I get the "...cannot open the registry key UNKNOWN\Components\(...)\(...) Verify that you have sufficient permissions..." Then I am directed to a file for instructions on how to contact Microsoft PSS--only the file...

Code completion not working in VC++ 6.0
Hi, Anyone seen this before? Code completion is not working properly in visual C++ 6.0. When I type . or ->, I no longer see the member list after it. Once I type in a function and ( then it will show me the parameters. But not the member list. I checked and I do have all the code completion options selected. What gives? Not sure when this stopped working, I haven't used it in quite some time (probably a couple years!) but now am using it again and this is driving me nuts. Am thinking maybe I should reinstall but would like to avoid that (especially since who knows if it will e...

How can i copy a 16 digit number to excel from another software(HT
How can i copy a 16 digit number to excel from another software(HTML)? You'll need to treat the cell as text, instead of a number. Prior to copying the number to Excel, prepare the cell by formatting it as Text. The downside is, you wont be able to use it for maths without helper functions. Cheers, Rob Sourav wrote: > How can i copy a 16 digit number to excel from another software(HTML)? hi. i don't think you can. not a true number. the limit is 15 digits. excel should show the 16 digits in the formula bar so after pasting on the sheet, you could preceed the...

Resize chart area without resizing plot area
Hi, With the help of your answers on my question of July 30 and some digging in excel4 I succeeded in making the inside of the plot area exactly a square with predefined dimensions. I made a function that finds the dimensions of a rectangle that encloses all elements in the plot including title, axes-titles and text boxes. Now I want the chart area to fit tightly around all the actual plot elements. But I do not succeed in resizing the chart area without resizing the plot. Is there some (hidden) feature that switches off autoresizing like there is one for the font? When I have a solu...

Received Not Invoiced
GP 9.0 contains a prewritten Smartlist under Receivings line Items entitled "Shipments Received but Not Invoiced*". I, erroneously, expected the results to match the Received Not Invoiced report (Reports - Purchasing - Analysis - Received Not Invoiced). However, it does not. In my instance, the Smartlist contains numerous items that are not on the report. It appears that the Smartlist is simply querying POP10500 file and comparing the QTY Shipped field to the QTY Matched fields and displaying those items where these amounts are not equal. When I attempted to examine the Rece...

Cell Fill Color #4
Perfect. Thank -- manicke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- manickel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1534 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26968 ...

Simplify Code-Delete Query
Towards the bottom, I am having to delete a query and then rebuild another to make this work. Looking for a simpler/cleaner method. Any help appreciated. Private Sub cmdOK_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOK_Click Dim varItem As Variant Dim strWhere As String Dim strWhere1 As String Dim strWhere2 As String Dim lngLen As Long Dim strDelim As String Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef Dim strSQL As String Dim strDoc As String Dim strDoc1 As String With Me!lstGroup For Each varItem In .ItemsSelected If No...

auto complete, spell and suggest
Hi, I have to develop search text box feature in our web system. It should support 3 features: 1. Auto-complete, means it should propose list of values during user typing. 2. Spell checking, means propose most appropriated values even when user typed mistake. 3. Suggest, means after search it should give "did you mean X" note, like in google search Of course all the 3 features should be based on data from our database. The web system developed on top of Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET, Silverlight and MSSQL. Can you please suggest some 3rd party that can help me wi...

Auto Populating & Name Recognition between Worksheets
I have a very large worksheet with alot of information and need some help! I want to create a seperate sheets which allow the name to be recognized in the original worksheet and then auto populate the data into the original worksheet. For example: if I type "Doe, Jane" into worksheet 2, I want it to recognize "Doe, Jane" where it was previosuly entered in worksheet 1 and then have all the data copy into worksheet 1. Does this make since or is it even possible? HELP! -- Leigh Anne Check out some of Ron's articles on creating summary sheets (section is ...