"print labels from outlook"

How do I print labels from outlook contacts.  I am trying to use a catagoory
called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery labels

There are countless Help Files and online sites to help you with this. They
are version specific. We don't know your version. Do some searching on your
own. Start here:
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Russ Valentine
"Zamocks" <Zamocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print labels from outlook contacts.  I am trying to use a
> catagoory
> called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery
> labels

0
Russ
12/20/2009 10:30:52 PM
See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/merge/merge.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Zamocks" <Zamocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print labels from outlook contacts.  I am trying to use a
> catagoory
> called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery
> labels

0
Diane

"print labels from outlook"
How do I print labels from outlook contacts. I am trying to use a catagoory called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery labels There are countless Help Files and online sites to help you with this. They are version specific. We don't know your version. Do some searching on your own. Start here: http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm -- Russ Valentine "Zamocks" <Zamocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA0CFBCB-0E47-4DFF-96B6-A7BB5D756D76@microsoft.com... > How do I print labels from outloo...