Viewing invitee names?

Dear Outlook gurus,

We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007 across our organisation.
We have one staff member who is an Executive Assistant (using Outlook 2007)
who manages her manager's calendar (who uses Outlook 2003 still).

When she opens a recurring appointment in his calendar to add or remove
participants from the list, she can't see the list of people it went out to.
All she sees is her name as meeting organizer.  She is unable to remove a
person off the list who has left or add a new person as it is.  We've tried
going into her Manager's calendar directly, but same result.

Any idea why this might be happening?  Got me stumped :)

Kind regards
JD2

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

View Webpage

How do I get a month name out of a numerical format? (5/1/2003 = May)
Say in one cell (B26) I have the data: 5/31/2004 In another cell on a different file I have the formula: =YEAR([EMAIL_STATS.xls]Sheet1!$B$26) That returns 2004 since in that cell on that linked sheet the dat 5/31/2004 is posted, so 2004 is returned. Say I want to return the month name. If I do =MONTH([EMAIL_STATS.xls]Sheet1!$B$26) I get back 5. How would I make it return May instead of 5 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Try, For the name of the month in full, =TEXT([EMAIL_STATS.xls]Sheet1!$B$26,"mmmm") For the abbreviated name of the month, =TEXT...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

missing font names
My system got infected and after cleaning out the virus, the font name drop down listed font names as a, b, c, ...z and defaulted to symbol fonts when i typed. Fonts in all other applications worked fine. This was true for every user account on my system. I tried uninstall/reinstall of ms word a few times and some other suggestions i found on the web, like deleting Normal.dot, deleting all restore points, etc. Nothing worked. Then, I created a new user profile (account) on my system. Logged in under that account and ms word worked fine. So, i think something was hosed in the hidden fold...

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Copy tab name to a cell or opposite
What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get the tab name autmatic to a cell or the other way around? It will be nice to type a name once - no mistakes and time saving when you use a lot of pages (sheets) and refere to form the first sheet in abook. Try the below formula to retrive the tab name to a cell...To name the tab as per cell you would require a VBA solution =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,99) -- Jacob "RG" wrote: > What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get ...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

How can I set up to show customer name on credit card receipt?
Does anyone can help me how to set up to show customer's name under customer signature area on the receipt? Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you. If you keep customer information in RMS and use the "Set Customer" function to assign a customer to the transaction, you can display the name from that information. You cannot print the name from the credit card, because RMS doesn't read nor store it. You might be able to get this functionality from a third party payment addin, such as Smart Payments from Hypercom. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibe...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

Using Object & Worksheet names as variables
Let's see if I can ask this is a way that makes sense: I have a worksheet with nine image boxes on it named Image1-9. I have identical code for each image box that handles photo insertion and deletion. I think I can clean up the code by having the image_click() procedure call a sub function, rather than duplicate the image handling code nine times for each imagebox click event. Question #1: I can collect the worksheet name as: Dim SheetID as String SheetID = ActiveSheet.Name How do I collect the name (Image1) from the the object that triggers the click event? ...