troubleshoot views in calendar

When in Calendar view, I like to use the month, and also at the right I like
to see 6 months of the small calendar, as well as the task list below that.
However, when I close Outlook and then open Outlook again, the calendar view
goes back to showing just the month view.  It won't seem to keep the view as
I set it.  I've looked everywhere I can think, but can't seem to find a fix.
Can someone help?

viewed records from a business unit
We have created a number of business units and set the security roles so users can Read only records from their own business unit. We have 3-users from 1-business unit that are all seeing a different number of records even though they all have read access to records from their business unit. 1 of these users even sees records from the organisational unit when they are not a member of that unit and do not have any access to that unit in there security role. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Brett ------=_NextPart_0001_50547160 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi...

Troubleshoot
I am find an error in this statement, and the error shown is "Application defined error or object defined error" ActiveSheet.Range(Chr(r + 64 + 0) & c).Formula = "=index(" & Chr(11 + 64) & "2:" & Chr(11 + 64) & (max_date) & ",match(" & Chr(1 + 64) & r & ",L2:L" & max_row & "))" The above statement basically used to match the data from one column with any column, corresponding to the indexed column. used for matching dates and times Could any one please solve this First, you can use oth...

Oversized calendar printout
I have a calendar with many events per day. When I try to print the month view to a letter size page, most of the dates do not print. I have access to a D size printer (24x36) and am trying to use that, but Outlook doesn't seem to be able to deal with something this big. The MS calendar printing wizard doesn't address this, plus it destroys any color coding from the original calendar. Any help would be appreciated! Pat The cell size of the the month view limits the amt of appointments you'll see. If portrait layout doesn't show enough, you'll need to print d...

can't open the report in the design view
Hi When I click the design icon I get the message:"you do not have exclusive access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes, you may not be able to save them later". Is it mean that somebody else opens the report? I asked my colegous and they said that they didn't. I don't know what to do. Can you advise? -- Please click "yes" if this post helped you! Greatly appreciated Eva It's not just the report. You need to get everyone out of the database. If everyone claims to be out of the database, including yourself, go to ...

Combine tasks & calendar
Is there a way to make your tasks show up on your calendar view? It just doesn't make sense to have to enter in a task with a time and date for accomplishment and not be able to have that show up on your calendar. Any suggestions? Doug In your Calendar go to Day/Week/Month view, click View and TaskPad. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Doug Maples" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

CRM4 default view
How do I change the default view for all users to my "Active Contacts" instead of "My Active Contacts" I looked at the entity customization section but it doesn't allow me to change the default view. Select the "Active Contacts" view in the "Forms and Views" section in the customization area and click the "More Actions" button. The "Set Default" option is available in the dropdown. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com ---------------------------------------------------------- ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

Restoring custom views
I have created a custom view for a folder based on a custom form and published it for others in our organization to use and it works fine. However, if a user re-sorts one of the columns and then tries to restore the custom view by re-applying it, it maintains the sort by the last re-sort the user made. Is there a way to restore the custom view without logging off of Outlook/Exchange? I would like the users to still be able to re-sort the folder by any column they like so I'd rather not lock the view, even if that were possible. Thanks in advance ...

I cannot open my query in SQL view
But I can run it - MS Access 2K - Preminum Thank you in advance. On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:59:00 -0800, MN <MN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >But I can run it - MS Access 2K - Preminum >Thank you in advance. More info please. What steps are you taking to open it in SQL view? Can you describe the query? What do you see if you select View... SQL from the View menu in query design mode? John W. Vinson [MVP] Thanks for reply, When I select View...SQL from the view menu It's open a blank query (I mean I see nothing in the query) But When I clicked 'Query -&g...

Is there a way to share your calendar to other users in CRM sales.

Exchange views !!!
What is the purpose of the option "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange Views" under the properties ofthe Personal Folder ? What purpose does it serve ? Dear A, The following link should explain Using Microsoft Outlook to Collaborate http://www.windowsitlibrary.com/Content/191/19/1.html This explains about "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange Views" property. You may also want to have a look at KBA http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276544 OL2002: How to Use Outlook Table Views with Microsoft Exchange Client and OWA Pls let me know if this helps. Regar...

Adding a Mobile Phone Number field to a Case View
Hi, Is it possible to add the customers mobile phone number field to a Case View ? Thanks Marc Harrington have you tried adding the attribute to the entity? "Marc Harrington" wrote: > > Hi, > > Is it possible to add the customers mobile phone number field to a Case View ? > > Thanks > Marc Harrington > Thanks for the reply Ian We tried adding a mobile phone attribute to the case entity with no success. There is a system relationship between the case and contact entities but we cannot create a relationship between the case entity and the conta...

Troubleshoot
Can someone help me with the following statement: =AVERAGEIFS(BeezidTable[final],BeezidTable[time],">TIME(HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()))") It returns DIV/0, but it should return a proper average. Thanks, Roy Try =AVERAGEIF(Range, ">" & NOW()-INT(NOW()) , Sum Range) "rwtrader" wrote: > Can someone help me with the following statement: > =AVERAGEIFS(BeezidTable[final],BeezidTable[time],">TIME(HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()))") > It returns DIV/0, but it should return a proper average. > Thanks, Roy...

How do I write a macro for a button to send user to a custom view?
I am setting up an index worksheet with a list of different areas on the main worksheet. I have inserted buttons on the list, but don't know the visual basic to get them to send the user to the specific custom views for each area of the other worksheet. Use the macro recorder and copy and paste the code from the macro you recorded into the CommandButton1_Click() event of the button. "Hugnuffer" wrote: > I am setting up an index worksheet with a list of different areas on the main > worksheet. I have inserted buttons on the list, but don't know the visual &...

Calendar view #9
Could anyone help please I am using Outlook 2003 and when I go into the Calendar it has changed from the normal one day view with cells to lines of text with Subject, Location, Start, End etc. The only way I can get it back is to click the Calendar in Archive on the left hand side, and then deselect that and click Calendar and then it goes back to normal. I have looked all through the help files and cannot find the answer. This has only happened since I did a search and I just cannot find how to stop this happening. Would be grateful for some help please. Margaret Have you tried...

calendar question?
I have a form that displays different tasks that are to be completed either daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.... Each task has a check box beside it, if they check the checkbox that means they completed the task. I need to somehow reset (or uncheck) the checkboxes at the beginning of every day (for the daily tasks), beginning of every week (for weekly), beginning of every month (for monthly), and beginning of every quarter (for quarterly). Any ideas on how to easily accomplish this? I'm using visual studio/visual basic but its very similar to VBA, so any help will be greatly ...

Internet Calendar Subscriptions .pst out of control?!
With 4 calendars, it is now at 1.4Gb. 1.4 GB. Are you kidding me?! What the hell is going on?! The only way that happens is if on updating it's downloading and sending appointments as new as opposed to overwriting with changed appointements. That should NEVER EVER HAPPEN. Does anybody have any idea?! Ilya How many items are in each of the calendars? How big is each folder? Have you ever compacted it? I have 5 calendars - largest is 1200KB, others are much smaller. It was 8MB before compacting, 6 MB after. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: ht...

Need Troubleshooting Tips
On SBS2003 w/Exchange, I have a user that has intermitent delivery failures. In most cases, there is no notification that that the email was not delivered. Here is an example: user A will log into OWA to send an email to an internal user B. To user A it looks as if the email has been sent, and a copy shows up in their Sent Items folder. User B does not recieve the email. This happens with both internal and external users, but sporadically. When I went to test it, it was working ok. This is only happening with one user. He has Outlook 2003 configured with 2 mail accounts, Excha...

View last appended entry in a view as well as in a ported to Excel
I have a list with several text fields that use the append feature. I cannot figure out how to: 1) Show the last entry in a view so I don't have to click through to see the entries and, 2) Have the last entry show up when I export to Excel. I can't see the last entry if there are additonal updates. Thx -Tamara Question 1. There are plenty of people asking the same question on different forums but I haven't yet found a solution to the issue of displaying the last entry on a column configured with the "Append text" option. I know this is not exa...

View of Excel form is different on different computers.
A common form being shared on the network displays differently on different computers. We have varying versions of Office with different windows operating systems. The form views fine on the Windows 98 system with Excel 2000. All of the other systems are newer with Windows 2000 or XP using equal or newer versions of Excel. They show the form displayed with all of the columns squeezed together. Is there a way to make the form view the same on all computers regardless of operating system and Excel version? You've partially answered your own question - the more disparity between ...

View in IE 8
I just installed IE 8. Then, I inadvertantly removed the menu bar so now I can't get back to Tools or View. How can I get it back. Thank you. Right click where it used to be! >WT< "Hickory" <Hickory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5B4A390-5C69-4CCF-BBDD-0968B607DDE0@microsoft.com... >I just installed IE 8. Then, I inadvertantly removed the menu bar so now I > can't get back to Tools or View. How can I get it back. > > Thank you. "Hickory" <Hickory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Troubleshooting SMTP delivery
I've setup a Perl sendmail script on a client's web server. The server is running Microsoft Exchange. The script runs fine, and using Sendmail's log feature, I get a confirmation that the message is queued for delivery: 250 2.6.0 Queued mail for delivery But the message never makes it to its intended recipient. Where in Exchange should we be looking for the problem? (I'm the web developer and not familair with Exchange-- I'm working with the client's IT person to try to resolve the issue) Thanks, Kevin ...

Asset and Liability View
Hi, I'm fairly new to Money 2004 and I love the program. My question: Is there a way to view my assets and liabilities on the same page? I really liked the idea of seeing my networth on the same page. I could see it in Quicken but have not found it in Money. Any help you could give me will be very much appreciated. Account List is certainly one way. Have you looked at any of the reports? "anken" <anken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA55E470-83E3-4AEC-8117-EFA94F0766E3@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I'm fairly new to Money 2004 and I love the pro...

Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the top it shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it shows: Calendar in Archive Folder Calendar (backup) However, it doesn't show Calendar. To see Calendar I have to right-mouse click on Calendar and select 'Open in New Window'. How do I get calendar to show in 'My Calendars'? Thanks. Austin Powers <austinpowers@pobox.com> wrote: > When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the > top it shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it sho...

calendar viewing issues in outlook2003
I have a user that vpn's into my domain from home, I have her configured to view other users calendars/mailbox with her outlook2003 client that connects to an exchange 2000 server. After configuring outlook to view the others users mailbox the other users mailbox appears to have 2 calendars and they don't have the same appointments. The 2 calendars seem to have most of the same appointments on them but one of the calendars is no up-to-date. My vpn user is setup to view serveral mailboxes all with the same issues. Any ideas why she first sees two calendars of the same user...